[FM20] (WIP) Leagues European pack by claassen

22 минуты назад, claassen сказал:

ua.pngUkraine: 3rd and 4th division activated. Amator Cup activated. Cup extension (50 teams). Promotion/Relegation play-off between 2nd div. & 3rd div. 

great to see you again! what about the Premier League extension in Ukraine?

I used your FM19 Serie D and San Marino League databases, and found them to be of excellent quality - so really pleased to see this thread for FM20 :).

Your work gives so many people enjoyment, and I'm sure everyone will join me in thanking you for all the time and effort you put into this.

I would just like to say to fellow community members - appreciate the hard work it takes to do this - and be patient and respectful with any requests of claassen.

So happy to see you working on the Norweigian version of this with the lower tier leagues available to play. 

Are you able to provide a date for when Norway will become available to play/download?

Happy to make a small donation via paypal for your time and effort too. 

Appreciate it. 

I think it's too much to ask for, providing your amazing work for us, but do you know whether will there be other continents' leagues this year?
Such as South America, Asia, Africa etc??? Thank you once again for your amazing work!!I think it's too much to ask for, providing your amazing work for us, but do you know whether will there be other continents' leagues this year?
Such as South America, Asia, Africa etc??? Thank you once again for your amazing work!!

vor 1 Minute schrieb asapas:

Amazing answer thank you very much! So, all we have to do is wait for them and of course be grateful for what they make for us!

that's exactly the point!

don't pressure them to release whatever they are doing. if it is done it will be released, if this is in december, january or february ... whatever, they decide when it is ready!

7 minutes ago, adesmir said:

that's exactly the point!

don't pressure them to release whatever they are doing. if it is done it will be released, if this is in december, january or february ... whatever, they decide when it is ready!

Exactly the point I tried to make in post 5 of the thread.  These wonderful people are doing this in their own time for no financial reward - we don't want to lose them from the community - so patience, folks :).

29 minutes ago, J05huaJack said:

For those using these leagues prior, what is the general ETA? I wanna start a save in the spanish 4th tier as my main save so I'm just curious when I can plan it to be based on previous works?

Last year I think it took him about one month to complete all of the European leagues but I remember that there were a lot of issues with the editor last year that is fixed now. Also it is hard to say because if you're only interested about Spain that might be the next country he is working on and will complete that like tomorrow or something. So it is hard to know exactly.

2 hours ago, adesmir said:

and last but not least @majesticeternity  has done great and real-life friendly comps, we all hope he is gonna do them again this year. it would perfectly match to the work of the other guys.

... so it is just missing somebody who takes care about japanese player database :-) ... i can't do that as i am highly involved in the swiss lower leagues (this year with hundreds of new players in it).

Yes, I will do them this year! I also have some new files too!

I do have a Japanese player database I use, that I can convert to FM20, if people want it, just wasn't sure if I am allowed to upload it as it's someone else's work.

Really glad to see these again, your work is brilliant, and really helps me build an immersive save!

6 hours ago, adesmir said:

this year maybe @claassen will be supported form others.

i try to bring together him with @Tonao who has done great and from quality aspects similar updates as claassen for latin american countries in fm19 and is doing the same and some more countries this year for fm20. it would makes sense, if they collaborate, i mean it is not necessary to do twice the same countries with similar quality just to have a standalone offer, that doesn't makes sense in terms of time and efforts :-) ... i hope the will speak together and collaborate / assure the compatibility of there files.

a similar option exists with @sporadicsmiles who has done outstanding updates for africa (including player database). here it would make sense if he can concentrate on the player database (for each country a single one) and claassen would be doing the league structures and competitions. 

and last but not least @majesticeternity  has done great and real-life friendly comps, we all hope he is gonna do them again this year. it would perfectly match to the work of the other guys.

... so it is just missing somebody who takes care about japanese player database :-) ... i can't do that as i am highly involved in the swiss lower leagues (this year with hundreds of new players in it).

I second this!

@claassen

for switzerland this year there is a special case for the 2. Liga Interregional ... 

Group 4 (with 15 teams):

A new addition to this is FC Ageri, who was grouped in the Argauer und Zürcher Gruppe 5 last season. This means that all central Swiss teams are once again united in one group. The reason for the group of 15 is Neuchâtel Xamax, who set up a U21 team at very short notice (U21 teams start in the second league interregional). Therefore it was renounced to nominate an additional relegated and decided to create a group of 15.

In addition to Aegeri are from central Switzerland (IFV) the following teams in the group 4: FC Brunnen, FC Emmenbrücke, Hergiswil, FC Ibach, FC Kickers Lucerne, FC Perlen-Buchrain, Red Cross, Sarnen, FC Sursee, FC Willisau. There are four teams from Ticino (FTC): Gambarogno-Contone, Mendrisio FC, AS Novazzano, AC Taverne. As the only Ticino club, FC Lugano U21 are new to Group 6.

Championship start in the new season 2019/20 is the weekend of Saturday / Sunday., 10th / 11th of August. The mode provides that in addition to the last three and the worst 4th-last of all 2nd leagues inter-groups descends.

From the season 2020/21 on it will be the same as always ... because then all groups will have again 14 teams only.

if you have questions just send me a PM!

Edited by adesmir

17 hours ago, adesmir said:

There's already a couple of good Japanese databases out there if you guys dont have time to do it.

Great job as always Claassen. Look forward to playing some of these lower leagues once they're out!

Awesome that you are back at it again!

I just wanted to let you know that the Dutch system has changed now:

-2 teams are directly relegated from the Eredivisie to the KKD

-the playoffs in KKD consists of three rounds:

- first (6 teams -> 4 period winners and top 2 teams w/o winning period, ranking based on overall ranking #2 to #7)

-semi finals (3 winners, lowest winner #KKD ranking plays first away at number 16 (#1) of Eredivisie, other matchup also includes highest winner playing at home first)

-final (highest # plays at home first, winner promoted to Eredivisie)

next to that, the periods in KKD are now including all games again -> not 4 of 8 games, but period 1: 9 games; period 2: 10 games; period 3: 9 games; period 4: 10 games)

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacompetitie_(Nederlands_voetbal) (can translate to English)

Thanks and looking forward to it!

Edited by Wazakii
clarification

3 минуты назад, asapas сказал:

Why is that? I thought that this year's editor is easier than the previous one....

1 - colors. eyes become bleeding after 5 minutes

2. impossible to copy something in/out

3. auto-filling strings with nations, etc. 

sorry for off-topic