Penalties!

I held off diving into the game the day it came out so as any hotfixes could be release for obvious errors in the game engine.
One of these fixes was meant to be for the amount of penalties being awarded.

Im 35 competitive games into the season and I have been given 24 penalties! on two occasions I have been given 4 pens in a match and on one other occasion 3 pens in a match. If this is it after a fix how many were being given on the original release?

Also I think penalties I have given away seem to be a fairly normal amout 4-5 (roughly)  -  why is it so heavy in one direction?

Surely they have to get another quick fix released within a short period to sort this

Anyone else having such a large amount of pens for or against?

Unfortunatley I cant get my screenshot to work?

After 26 league games (scottish championship) the penalty table looks like this

16 - Dundee Utd

6 - Dundee

5 - Greenock Morton

4 - Partick Thistle

4 - Queen of the South

3 - Ayr

3 - Dunfermline

2 - Arbroath

2 - Inverness

1 - Alloa

The rest of the league looks fairly reasonable but even with me top of the league 16 pens in 26 league games is a joke

Seems like you  (unintentionally?) are exploiting something in the ME...? Since it only happens for you, that seems to me to be an exploit somehow. You should report it in the bugs section with a .pkm and let SI take a look. 

Edited by XaW

It happens to me as well and all in my favor. I'm one of the favorites to win the league so i suspect it has to do with my players dribbling more than usual. 

I really hope dribbling doesnt get nerfed as it's been quite a change to see players actually dribbling but instead fix the reckless challenges.