Pan-Pacific Championship

International Champions Cup

Central American & Caribbean Leagues

USA January Camp

Pan American Games

Central American & Caribbean Games

Central American Games

Copa Nuevo Mundo

Downloads will be below as and when I've done a full test of each file! If anyone has any questions please let me know. I'll also post screenshots as I go. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

@aeronorrisx this isn't directly related to your file but I figured you may know. Is it possible to create a team to enter the MLS at a later date (like Miami and Nashville)? Or have you already got them in the MLS? 

Yes, it is possible but you'd have to recreate the whole league structure. 

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

@aeronorrisx this isn't directly related to your file but I figured you may know. Is it possible to create a team to enter the MLS at a later date (like Miami and Nashville)? Or have you already got them in the MLS? 

Miami and Nashville were already included by SI, if you choose one of them you just don't get games until the 2020 season but you can stilll sign players etc.

Uncle Sam (the guy who did this DB last year) was able to include teams entering in later seasons (basically, by placing them in the MLS "division" but not actually including them in any of the competition stages until the year they entered) and there were some things that didn't work perfectly with them but by and large it worked. I don't see why that wouldn't work this time around but that might be for people who are trying it to explain.

2 minutes ago, Dallan said:

Miami and Nashville were already included by SI, if you choose one of them you just don't get games until the 2020 season but you can stilll sign players etc.

Uncle Sam (the guy who did this DB last year) was able to include teams entering in later seasons (basically, by placing them in the MLS "division" but not actually including them in any of the competition stages until the year they entered) and there were some things that didn't work perfectly with them but by and large it worked. I don't see why that wouldn't work this time around but that might be for people who are trying it to explain.

@Dallan you've just explained it better than i could've:lol:

53 minutes ago, aeronorrisx said:

Pretty difficult if you don't know what you're doing. I can do it for you if you like? 

Mate, if you could do it for me, I would really appreciate it. I'm still pretty new to the editor (the fact I haven't played fm since FM17 doesn't help). 

Basically, all I want is to be able to add a created team to the western conference of the MLS without any drastic changes. 

52 minutes ago, Dallan said:

Yeah, I'm currently managing Miami, I just really want to do something a little different and create a team to use. 

13 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Mate, if you could do it for me, I would really appreciate it. I'm still pretty new to the editor (the fact I haven't played fm since FM17 doesn't help). 

Basically, all I want is to be able to add a created team to the western conference of the MLS without any drastic changes. 

If you message me the team info I can do it for you now. 

I'm currently working on creating college teams and updating club colours, kit colours etc...I'm hoping to have a test file out on monday morning at the latest... I have over 200 college teams to create between now and then. Wish me luck!

22 hours ago, aeronorrisx said:

I'm currently working on creating college teams and updating club colours, kit colours etc...I'm hoping to have a test file out on monday morning at the latest... I have over 200 college teams to create between now and then. Wish me luck!

Good luck man!

Sorry I didn’t release the file on Monday, I took unwell while playing football on sunday so I’ve been confided to a hospital room. Still in hospital but I’ve got my laptop now so I can crack on with the dB. Sorry again! 

Miami hurricanes they dont have a real life team and if possible Florida gators and Florida state Seminoles also dont have real life teams but to give miami there two real life rivals from other sports please and thank you for your hard work on this

• 2 weeks later...

Although I understand your enthusiasm, please no 'update request' remarks.

It clutters the thread and does not help Aeronorrisx work any faster. He will release when he considers the file ready for release.

i tried in the past making the feeder teams for the MLS draft have much better facilities and youth recruitment and even boosted the US's you rating but still found the quality of the players in the draft was very poor. Good players would go abroad rather than enter draft and a lot of players didnt enter the draft until the age of 22 or 23... Anyone else have a similar experience? 

18 hours ago, hh123 said:

i tried in the past making the feeder teams for the MLS draft have much better facilities and youth recruitment and even boosted the US's you rating but still found the quality of the players in the draft was very poor. Good players would go abroad rather than enter draft and a lot of players didnt enter the draft until the age of 22 or 23... Anyone else have a similar experience? 

To be fair this is what happens in reality 

On 06/02/2020 at 11:06, jehovaswitnessatyourdooraswespeak said:

@aeronorrisx hi mate, any update? will it be days, weeks or months? just ooc to wait or not wait for new save

thank you!

Uncle Sam's database is back for 2020 which is very similar to the one @aeronorrisx is making.