Box-to-Box .... Mmmm who doesn't love the Box?

I like how the BBM helps the overall team. 1- Does anyone see any effectiveness from using 2 BBM's side-by-side? because currently I use a BBM with a DLP (midfielder) and the tactic tells me the roles aren't suited for 2- BBM's. and 2- What midfielders do you use (ie; Roles when using midfielders) 3- You can see my "Positive" tactic and how I use my players, you think any other Role would be better in this tactic vs what I'm using?

20191211140545_1.jpg

Using two BBM in this formation would leave you extremely vulnerable to counter attacks through the middle (although it is somewhat offset by playing 3 at the back). Your CBs would have to be very good. In the attacking phase you would also have nobody to recycle the ball. That is the consideration when picking a central pairing with no other midfielders. Here when in possession your DLP should always be available to receive the ball and bring other players in. Two BBMs would compress your attack you would likely struggle to recycle the ball.

7 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

No problem! It could work if you want to be very direct and are catching teams often on the counter attack.

Nope I was just checking into it. I like using subs that are trained in the roles. But, I currently use a BBM with a DLP and it does work well. I would like to use a BWM with him but theyre currently picking up too many cards and i decided the DLP is better suited to my style.