[FM20][SKIN] Show your Skin and Inspire

TCSSkin

2 hours ago, JR866Gunner said:

Out of interest is it tricky to reduce the resolution of a skin? I guess its not adjust one piece of code to tell the skin to optimise to that resolution?

yes, and no.  depends how the maker has set up files,some pics etc will resize, so will columns/panels.  Some will need a value/size adjustment and not much more

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Michael_Myers said:

i followed the instructions of the threads. My skin seems ready but there is only one problem. Does anyone know how to show the players in the club overview?

20200909184449_1.jpg

You missing a file, most like the person snapshot.  have a look in the staff overview file for FILE="xxx"  the xxx will be the name/location of the fiel you are missing

I had played around with something similar, though what I did was a lot dumber.

<!-- 👀 peekaboo -->
<animation class="transform_animation" delay="0" centre_point="0.5,1" duration="1" tween="ease_in_out" end_mode="hold_end">
    <list id="storyboard">
        <record interval="0" value="translate(0,1)" />
        <record interval="0.75" value="translate(0,0.3)" />
        <record interval="0.95" value="translate(0,0.8)" />
        <record interval="1.05" value="translate(0,0)" />

<record interval="0" value="rotate(0)" />
        <record interval="1.05" value="rotate(0)" />
        <record interval="1.15" value="rotate(2.5)" />
        <record interval="1.35" value="rotate(-2.5)" />
        <record interval="1.55" value="rotate(2.5)" />
        <record interval="1.75" value="rotate(0)" />
    </list>
</animation>

I eventually got rid of it, but I kept the signature swipe, though it might be too fast, IDK.

Edited by BouFitty

My club overview, I've been using Rensie as a base and working with that.  The club details on the left with badges for rivals which I haven't seen anywhere else. You get a club object to work with, but you lose the reason for the rivalry (Historic/Competitive/Local.) Also I rescued some nicknames for clubs from FM17 and use a pure-skin method to include them.

rival.thumb.jpg.acbcc6a2dd92cd4535cf98bc4c87bcce.jpg

This also works for club legends, though the ids for persons not in the db can change from game to game so you can't reliably have an image for them (see Puskas on left/right image):

legend1.thumb.jpg.ffa60af74c7335ef23bbc5cfc5643fd5.jpglegend2.thumb.jpg.f71964e1c21df7e1df3b472151d41402.jpg

And you can change the human to look all special  2020-09-10_16-54-26.png.575fb2dd7120e262a8c6c0073acf4e37.png

I attached the xml for the left panel and the nickname stuff.

bf.zip

It's also possible to use the simple_data_list for player nationalities ("PNal" object_property) on the profile page, including things like skipping the primary nationality and showing other stuff for the secondary nationalities if you include both of these attributes on it: first="1" maximum_items="99".

I also fade in info for the stadium on cursor move, and fade out stuff above the city image.

• 2 months later...