Create a club logo specs?

• Administrators
Just now, Ross Ingersoll said:

club logos are generally this size, first one is normal, 2nd is small. you should really make both and both are png's

Use the 200x200 one for create a club, You don't get the chance to include a small one as well.

On 09/02/2020 at 16:35, Ross Ingersoll said:

yeah i edited my post, i missed the create a club part of his question, thought it was just for logos in general, my bad

I always use 180 x 180 in .png format but as raised in another thread, there is a bug on their, where the badge displays with a white border on create a club mode and in the league table view, looks quite squished and difficult to read. This fault has been around since FM19.

On 12/02/2020 at 17:08, Ross Ingersoll said:

200 x 200 is default size for normal logos , i have never used create a club however have you tried creating it and just adding a logo pack and adding your logo to an existing pack and editing the config xml?

I get badges etc straight from sortitoutsi and their badges / logos are 180 x 180, which looking over various sites is the suggested sizing. 

Done all the other stuff (config file etc). Even changed the club I was about to change with the badge of the club I was making and when you start a game, it changes away from the ‘proper’ club badge.