Why Cash injections and insecure finances

I'm managing a club in Wales and my board keeps doing cash injections . My finances say insecure, I have however 300K on the bank now. Normally I lose about 5K a month, so that menas I could survive with this amount of money approx. 60 months. Now I have a lot of money (for a Welsh club) but cant do anything with it. So why does my finances keeps staying insecure?

Probably because the board expects the club to lose the money without doing anything special, and they worry about the long term welfare of the club. So spending money they can't afford to is not something they want to do.

Seems like good management for me.

10 minutes ago, Speedy.Martini said:

Thansk for the reply. Well, normally, without doing anything special like selling players or European football, the club loses 5K per month, so 60K per year. Shouldnt the finances be secure for now and the coming seasons then?

If you just had the cash injection, it usually takes a few months for the projection to update, so perhaps in a while you are secure? I haven't payed that much attention to it in my games, and I even played in Wales with Caersws for 10 seasons. It helps when you get cash from the European qualification rounds.