FM-20 Ultimate World Club Challenge (Requires Timo61 Mega Pack)

2 hours ago, DaneBramage said:

Nowhere near as impressive as last year, we made hard work of it with last year's top scorer not scoring once, and last year's top assister only getting one assist. But even with 16 points less we retained the Sierra Leone Premier League for 35 points.

The cup didn't run again this year though.

ae1699498544c89e634a4840625cada7.png

1b5937f3e91d24044dc3aa772ef300d8.png

Next up: Senegal, Burkina Faso, or Kosovo.

I think there is something wrong with the Sierra Leone Cup, I have not got the Sierra Leone league Loaded as yet but there is no competion history for it, there is for the Premier League & First Division.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're racing through the leagues. What's your approach to new jobs - progressing upwards, completing a continent, easy points?

I'll probably have time to play this challenge again over the weekend. I'm aiming to move up, but not doing it too quickly. Just turning on a few leagues 10-15 points higher than where I'm at to move onto once I've won the league.

Edited by DaneBramage

2 minutes ago, DaneBramage said:

You're racing through the leagues. What's your approach to new jobs - progressing upwards, completing a continent, easy points?

I'll probably have time to play this challenge again over the weekend. I'm aiming to move up, but not doing it too quickly. Just turning on a few leagues 10-15 points higher than where I'm at to move onto once I've won the league.

My approach at the moment is if i win the League i move to another country.

I normally have about 12 different countries loaded at any one time.

Most of my League wins have been in africa so far but i am now in asia in pakistan.

I have been loading the countries further up the list as i go along.

Capture.JPG.a6914119069c79b7f1e3333ec3174a9f.JPG

The ones in blue are where i have managed and won the top division league title, the ones in white are the countries i currently have loaded.

Pakistani Premier League - 26 points

Pakistani National Football Challenge Cup - 17 points

Capture.JPG.3143bcdfa1b477b38a1dcdf4c89f69f8.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.af2e7bebdc3b17b1826fffb3f0d16580.JPG

I am really enjoying it here but it will be time to move on soon, im going to try and win the cup 1st and try and get as far as i can in the Asian Confederation Cup.

I got 1.92 million for winning the premier league so there is quite alot of money in this league.

I also won my 1st award in manager of the year.

Edited by lionel messi

I moved to Wydad after finishing 2nd with Kenitra. Altough I did qualify for the African Champions League and Wydad didn't (finished 3rd), Wydad just have more financial ability to achieve more in national and continental competitions.

Also finished my Continental A License during last season. 

1315292370_Schermafbeelding2020-11-25om23_57_55.png.58140f72050e82548ed045ea32604b41.png

1958389865_ContinentalALicensebehaald.png.61440a59d7ab356e3817ed4a02bb612d.png

12 minutes ago, boydjoman said:

I moved to Wydad after finishing 2nd with Kenitra. Altough I did qualify for the African Champions League and Wydad didn't (finished 3rd), Wydad just have more financial ability to achieve more in national and continental competitions.

Also finished my Continental A License during last season. 

1315292370_Schermafbeelding2020-11-25om23_57_55.png.58140f72050e82548ed045ea32604b41.png

1958389865_ContinentalALicensebehaald.png.61440a59d7ab356e3817ed4a02bb612d.png

I have played them a few times when i have qualified for the African Champions League, they have always hammered me though lol.

2 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have played them a few times when i have qualified for the African Champions League, they have always hammered me though lol.

Haha yeah i know. They are on of the strongest on the continent, so hopefully I will turn champions this season and give the African Champions League a go

2 minutes ago, boydjoman said:

Haha yeah i know. They are on of the strongest on the continent, so hopefully I will turn champions this season and give the African Champions League a go

Im currently still in Pakistan, i won the Pakistani Premier league and i am in the Asian Confederation Cup which i have already played loads of games in already.

Playoffs and a group stage and another playoff and now im in a final playoff, i dont understand the rules or schedule but  im staying here till i get knocked out lol.

Just now, lionel messi said:

Im currently still in Pakistan, i won the Pakistani Premier league and i am in the Asian Confederation Cup which i have already played loads of games in already.

Playoffs and a group stage and another playoff and now im in a final playoff, i dont understand the rules or schedule but  im staying here till i get knocked out lol.

Haha very good. Good luck for the rest of the tournament (god knows how long it will last lol)

36 minutes ago, boydjoman said:

Haha very good. Good luck for the rest of the tournament (god knows how long it will last lol)

I think i am in the final now and play a team from jordan which i dont think i have any chance of winning but we will give it a good go lol.

Here is the schedule from the 2019 season.

I have just won in the inter-zone play-off final.

Capture.JPG.4053af6221edcd934ae7a951a68c2ecc.JPG

10 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I think i am in the final now and play a team from jordan which i dont think i have any chance of winning but we will give it a good go lol.

Here is the schedule from the 2019 season.

I have just won in the inter-zone play-off final.

Capture.JPG.4053af6221edcd934ae7a951a68c2ecc.JPG

Wow that is some schedule lol. Unlucky though you lost the final. Good luck in Kiribati