FM-20 Ultimate World Club Challenge (Requires Timo61 Mega Pack)

For this challenge you will need to download Timo61s Mega Pack of extra playable leagues. You can download a gibratar league update if you wish as this county is missing from the pack, only these databases are allowed and they are all required. How many leagues you load at any time is still up to you but you will need to start your management career in one of these countries.

Micronesia, Saint Barthelemy, Northern Mariana, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Kiribati, Zanzibar, Wallis & Futuna Islands, Somalia, Monaco, Eritrea, Djibouti, Crimea, Tuvalu, American Samoa, Chad.

Download link for Timo61s Mega Pack can be found here along with spreadsheet.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cq62hrvu5s0l4wj/Megapack_-_By_@Timo@.zip/file

FM20 Countries Spreadsheet.xlsx

Starting up:

Make sure the database add-ons from Timo61 is activated with no other database add-ons other than a Gibratar League update.

start a game with as few or many leagues as you want, and change around during game time as much as you want.

Attribute masking is optional, but in-game editor is not allowed.

You must start Unemployed.

You must start your management career in one of the Countries listed above.

Start a manager and with no coaching badges (at the start. You can and should obtain them along the way).

Sunday League Footballer reputation. 

No additional languages beyond those generated by your nationality(ies).

Any nationality (it doesn't have to be your genuine nationality).

2nd nationality only if you genuinely have a genuine second nationality and you have used your real primary nationality.

No use of in-game editor.

All other advanced options (e.g. adding players to playable teams) are allowed.

You can start with any number of nations loaded but you will need at least 1 of the countries listed above to start your management career.

Any database size, any start date.

Requirements:

Win as many trophies as you can from the 230 countries.

You must start your management career in one of the 15 countries listed above.

You get points for winning League's & Cups based on the reputation of the competition, (Example if you win the English FA Cup you will gain 149 points, win the East Timorese Premier League and you will get 26 Points)

Winning trophies with B teams will count as long as you are managing the B team and the division is part of the league pyramid in that country. (Not a seperate league like a reserve division or u21, u18 etc)

You must win the Competition while you are the manager (the competition must not have finished before you takeover as manager)

If you gain promotion from a lower League you still get the points for that competition.

You have to win the overall competiton and not just the 1st stage or 2nd stage of the competition, Some competions have 2 champions in one season (Mainly in north/south america) and you will get points for each providing it is a seperate competion, Competions where it is just one overall championship you will get points for that but you must win the overall competition not just the opening/closing stage.

A List of all the countries you can manage in.

Spain 183
England 174
Italy 169
Germany 167
France 160
Brazil 155
Russia 154
Portugal 152
Belgium 146
Mexico  145
Ukraine 145
Argentina 144
Turkey 141
Holland 139
Austria 137
Czech Republic 135
Croatia 133
Denmark 133
Greece 133
Switzerland 133
U.S.A. 133
Cyprus 130
Chile 129
Serbia 127
Belarus 126
Scotland 126
Colombia 125
Sweden 125
Norway 124
Paraguay 124
Azerbaijan 122
China 122
Kazakhstan 122
Poland 122
Ecuador 121
Israel 121
Qatar 121
Bulgaria 120
Uruguay 120
Romania 117
U.A.E. 117
Slovakia 116
Slovenia 115
South Korea 115
Japan 114
Tunisia 114
Peru 113
Egypt 112
Iran 111
Costa Rica 110
Saudi Arabia 110
Morocco 109
Algeria 108
South Africa 107
Hungary 106
Honduras 100
Iceland 100
Australia 100
Moldova 99
North Macedonia 99
Albania 98
Bosnia & Herzegovina 97
Finland 97
Venezuela 95
Armenia 90
Bolivia 90
Canada 90
Guatemala 90
Sudan 88
Montenegro 85
Nigeria 85
New Zealand 82
Jamaica 82
Thailand 82
DR Congo 80
Trinidad & Tobago 80
Syria 79
Lithuania 77
Haiti 75
Uzbekistan 73
El Salvador 72
Ireland 72
Zambia 72
Iraq 71
Panama 70
Martinque 70
Georgia 70
India 70
Tajikistan 68
Bahrain 66
Guyana 65
Puerto Rico 65
Northern Ireland 65
Latvia 64
Luxembourg 64
Cameroon 63
Ivory Coast 63
Malta 62
Estonia 61
Ghana 61
Indonesia 61
Jordan 61
Angola 60
Cuba 60
French Guiana 60
Suriname 60
Guadeloupe 60
Faroe Islands 60
Kenya 60
Tanzania 60
Uganda 60
Congo 58
Libya 58
Fiji 56
Gilbratar 56
Greenland 56
Wales 56
Antiga & Barbuda 55
Malaysia 55
Mali 55
Mozambique 55
Vanatu 55
Lebanon 55
Dominican Republic 53
Hong Kong 53
Taihiti 53
Vietnam 52
Zimbabwe 52
Curacao 51
Grenada 51
Philippines 51
St Kitts & Nevis 51
St Lucia 51
St Vincent 51
Abkhazia 50
Aruba 50
Barbados 50
Gabon 50
Mayotte 50
Papua New Guinea 50
Togo 50
Nicaragua 50
Andorra 50
Namibia 50
Rwanda 50
Swaziland 50
Macau 50
Senegal 49
Burkina Faso 48
Singapore 47
Solomon Islands 47
Turkmenistan 47
Bemuda 45
Guinea 45
Kosovo 45
New Caledonia 45
Reunion 45
The Gambia 45
Niger 45
Palestine 45
Maldives 44
Kuwait 43
Myanmar 43
Oman 41
Bahamas 40
Bonaire 40
Madagascar 40
Yemen 40
North Korea 37
British Virgin Islands 36
Cayman Islands 36
Dominica 36
Benin 35
Malawi 35
Sierra Leone 35
US Virgin Islands 33
Cambodia 32
Kyrgyzstan 32
Turks & Caicos Islands 32
Laos 31
Bangladesh 30
Belize 30
Bhutan 30
Botswana 30
Cape Verde 30
Ethiopia 30
Sint Maarten 30
St Martin 30
Tonga 30
Nepal 30
Sri Lanka 30
Afghanistan 29
Chinese Taipei 29
Mongolia 27
Anguilla 26
Brunei 26
Cook Islands 26
East Timor 26
Guam 26
Pakistan 26
San Marino 26
Berundi 25
Comoroes 25
Equatotial Guinea 25
Lesotho 25
Montserrat 25
Sao Tome & Principe 25
Guinea-Bissau 25
Liberia 25
Mauritania 25
Mauritius 25
Samoa 22
Seychelles 20
South Sudan 20
Central African Republic 15
Chad 15
American Samoa 13
Tuvalu 12
Crimea 10
Djibouti 10
Eritrea 10
Monaco 10
Somalia 10
Wallis & Futuna Islands 10
Zanzibar 10
Kiribati 10
Saint Pierre & Miquelon 10
Northern Mariana 7
Saint Barthelemy 5
Micronesia 5

Capture.thumb.JPG.29b6fc06a5f08bd8313ac7b7442c3380.JPG  

Edited by lionel messi

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it'll be a great challenge - there's a lot of work gone into the spreadsheet, and I'm not wanting to hijack the challenge - but to clarify some of the requirements of the challenge,

• Can you only score once per Competition - ?
  • Is there any scoring applied for winning Nation Team competitions ?

5 hours ago, TheMadMonk said:

Looks like it'll be a great challenge - there's a lot of work gone into the spreadsheet, and I'm not wanting to hijack the challenge - but to clarify some of the requirements of the challenge,

• Can you only score once per Competition - ?
  • Is there any scoring applied for winning Nation Team competitions ?

If you win a competition more than once then you get the points for that too.

No points for winning nation team competitions, club competitions only.

8 hours ago, Motlhen said:

Thanks for resurrecting this for fm20! 

I'm starting in Micronesia now, I'll update once my first season is done.

Any idea where you're going to start this year?

No idea where im going to start this year, i usually like to start in the country with the lowest reputation.

18 minutes ago, Motlhen said:

Same! I went for Micronesia over St. Bart's as it has two tiers

I just loaded my save ready, i wont be starting it for a few days though, looking forward to this again, Loads of jobs to apply for lol. it was fun when we did this on FM18.

Edited by lionel messi

Did you win the division?

I dont actually know how it works in american samoa. Although i could get to find out soon as i have just been sacked from Nauti after finishing 4th and have applied for a few jobs in American Samoa.

If you did not win the division this will not count as a trophy but you will still get the points for the promotion, This will be shown on your profile page under awards.

23090457.png

Nauti-FC.png

So, after having a look at the available options I decided to go for potentially one of the easier options. I followed @lionel messi and went to Tuvalu and joined Nauti. The best things about this team is that they are the best team, the club is amateur & they have a good balance. The first thing to do was to go through all of the other league teams and sign all of their players that would come. This gave me a massive boost and made the rest of the season very easy. We only lost 1 game all year and that was because we had our goalkeeper taking free kicks, and the opposition scored 3 goals from quick counters with the goalkeeper struggling to get back in goal. Never again!

The money in the bank was a massive help as it has allowed me to start studying my coaching badges. At the end of the first season I already have the National B licence and am currently studying for the National A licence. 

I'm not sure what the next step is. These are the leagues that I am currently running. My aim is a little different in this challenge. Along side the challenge of scoring the most points I also want to try and win the Hexagon of Champions Leagues. With that in mind I thought that I had struck gold as Auckland City in New Zealand sacked their manager and I thought that this would be my best chance to knock off the first Champions League. Unfortunately, I didn't even get an interview for the job so will probably have to look elsewhere first and come back to New Zealand. Maybe Vietnam, Macau or India will be my next choice. Until the new job I think I'll probably stay put here in Tuvalu and keep working on my coaching badges.

I do have a question about the Tuvalu points structure. I also won the Tuvalu B-Division, but as that division is all B teams, did I have to personally manage the B team to get the points or just as long as it was won as a club I get the points for it?

Competition Overview | B-Division Win

Points = 56 (67 depending on B-Division)

12 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Did you win the division?

I dont actually know how it works in american samoa. Although i could get to find out soon as i have just been sacked from Nauti after finishing 4th and have applied for a few jobs in American Samoa.

If you did not win the division this will not count as a trophy but you will still get the points for the promotion, This will be shown on your profile page under awards.

For the Second Tier its split into Two Groups - (8 each) - top 2 from each group qualify for "Play Offs" (I was 2nd in my Group) - 2 lg Semi Final and  2 lg Final.

The winner of that Final gets promotion - you don't get promotion for simply winning your Group.

I won the "Play Off Final"  :onmehead:

Edited by TheMadMonk

2 minutes ago, TheMadMonk said:

For the Second Tier its split into Two Groups - (8 each) - top 2 from each group qualify for "Play Offs" (I was 2nd in my Group) - 2 lg Semi Final and  2 lg Final.

The winner of that Final gets promotion - you don't get promotion for simply winning your Group.

I won the "Play Off Final"  :onmehead:

Ok thanks for that, no trophy but you get the points for the promotion.

Can you all post something like this when updating your points.

It will make it easier for me to update the leaderboard.

Trophies Points

Tuvalu    
Tuvaluan Independence Cup 1 11

Total 1 11

2 hours ago, Watson156 said:

23090457.png

Nauti-FC.png

So, after having a look at the available options I decided to go for potentially one of the easier options. I followed @lionel messi and went to Tuvalu and joined Nauti. The best things about this team is that they are the best team, the club is amateur & they have a good balance. The first thing to do was to go through all of the other league teams and sign all of their players that would come. This gave me a massive boost and made the rest of the season very easy. We only lost 1 game all year and that was because we had our goalkeeper taking free kicks, and the opposition scored 3 goals from quick counters with the goalkeeper struggling to get back in goal. Never again!

The money in the bank was a massive help as it has allowed me to start studying my coaching badges. At the end of the first season I already have the National B licence and am currently studying for the National A licence. 

I'm not sure what the next step is. These are the leagues that I am currently running. My aim is a little different in this challenge. Along side the challenge of scoring the most points I also want to try and win the Hexagon of Champions Leagues. With that in mind I thought that I had struck gold as Auckland City in New Zealand sacked their manager and I thought that this would be my best chance to knock off the first Champions League. Unfortunately, I didn't even get an interview for the job so will probably have to look elsewhere first and come back to New Zealand. Maybe Vietnam, Macau or India will be my next choice. Until the new job I think I'll probably stay put here in Tuvalu and keep working on my coaching badges.

I do have a question about the Tuvalu points structure. I also won the Tuvalu B-Division, but as that division is all B teams, did I have to personally manage the B team to get the points or just as long as it was won as a club I get the points for it?

Competition Overview | B-Division Win

Points = 56 (67 depending on B-Division)

I did not know the B-Division was all B teams, I assume there is no promotion either.

I would say if you actually managed the team you would get the competition win and the points.

I will update the rules for B teams on the 1st post.

Winning trophies with B teams will count as long as you are managing the B team and the division is part of the league pyramid in that country. (Not a seperate league like a reserve division or u21, u18 etc)

What you guys are discussing will be important for leagues like St. Pierre & Miquelon where there are 4 "tiers" to the league system, but only 3 clubs in the whole country. The top tier is the 3 main teams facing off against each other in a 16-game league (teams play each other 8(!) times). Then the second tier is all of the "2" teams, third tier "3" teams and the fourth tier is all of the "C" teams (not sure how to explain that order haha) with no promotion or relegation at all.

I'm not sure if you can manage the 2/3/C teams without being the main team's manager, similar to how you can in Spain (& probably many other leagues around the world), so St P&M could be great with the opportunity to win 4 leagues in one season!

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

I did not know the B-Division was all B teams, I assume there is no promotion either.

I would say if you actually managed the team you would get the competition win and the points.

I will update the rules for B teams on the 1st post.

Ok perfect thanks for the clarification. I've just fired the B team manager and have taken over for the new season.

I'm guessing that we don't get points for winning competitions every year, once you win it once that's all the points you can get? 

1 minute ago, Watson156 said:

Ok perfect thanks for the clarification. I've just fired the B team manager and have taken over for the new season.

I'm guessing that we don't get points for winning competitions every year, once you win it once that's all the points you can get? 

No if you win it more than oce you still get the points.

American Samoa - 

FFAS Senior League 1Winners 13pts & 1 Trophy

FYI - Winning the League (which I did) gains no trophy, or even acknowledgment of success - the top 4 go into a end of season play-off and the winners of that are deemed to have won the League

Record so Far 

image.thumb.png.a1bb3b4192773144dd9572fd167538c6.png

1 hour ago, TheMadMonk said:

American Samoa - 

FFAS Senior League 1Winners 13pts & 1 Trophy

FYI - Winning the League (which I did) gains no trophy, or even acknowledgment of success - the top 4 go into a end of season play-off and the winners of that are deemed to have won the League

Record so Far 

image.thumb.png.a1bb3b4192773144dd9572fd167538c6.png

Thats quite a good point actually, i think there are some competitions where this same rule applies.

You have to win the overall competiton and not just the 1st stage of the competition.

23090457.png

2020 - Season 2 Nauti - Tuvalu

So after finding out that I needed to manage the B team to get the 11 points for winning the B-Division, it was a no brainer that I would stick around for a 2nd season. This season was very similar to the first season as we completely dominated every competition winning every game apart from drawing 1. This season was a little trickier than the previous one, as our best players were taken by clubs from Japan & China. Once again I went through each club on the island and bought every player that I could, and the majority went straight into the B Team, which is why it was so straight forward to win 25 out of 28 games, go unbeaten and win the league by 35 points!

On a personal side I now have the Continental B badge, but unfortunately the club wont allow me to get the Continental A licence. This is my current manager stats as I leave Nauti and look for my next club. As you can see in the Career Milestones section I was manager for the B team. I couldn't find another page that showed that I won it! 

Nation   |   Club   |   Throphies           |   Points 

Tuvalu   |   Nauti  |   A-Division x2       |   24
                    |   Tuvalu Cup x2       |   22
                    |   Christmas Cup x2    |   22
                    |   Independence Cup x2 |   22
                    |   Tuvalu Games x2     |   22
                    |   B-Division          |   11

Grand Total             11 Trophies         |   123 Points

13 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

23090457.png

2020 - Season 2 Nauti - Tuvalu

So after finding out that I needed to manage the B team to get the 11 points for winning the B-Division, it was a no brainer that I would stick around for a 2nd season. This season was very similar to the first season as we completely dominated every competition winning every game apart from drawing 1. This season was a little trickier than the previous one, as our best players were taken by clubs from Japan & China. Once again I went through each club on the island and bought every player that I could, and the majority went straight into the B Team, which is why it was so straight forward to win 25 out of 28 games, go unbeaten and win the league by 35 points!

On a personal side I now have the Continental B badge, but unfortunately the club wont allow me to get the Continental A licence. This is my current manager stats as I leave Nauti and look for my next club. As you can see in the Career Milestones section I was manager for the B team. I couldn't find another page that showed that I won it! 

Nation   |   Club   |   Throphies           |   Points 

Tuvalu   |   Nauti  |   A-Division x2       |   24

Grand Total             11 Trophies         |   123 Points

Wow a whole load of trophies, I have unfinished business in Tuvalu i will be back there at some point to get some trophies.

Season 3 

4470a84777fc582495d291752637a1d7.png

e151c2a32250a8b1a30f560f39f1d526.png

9eecee33f3315679af881299b0410247.png

Micronesia complete, now to remove Micronesia and add South Sudan.

1b1e8a85b038b03250403843c5da8e4f.png

1d48507603fdcaae4da668e99976e1f9.png

Nation     |      Club      |        Trophies        |   Points 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Micronesia | Weloy Strikers | YFA Island Wide League |   2
           |                | Pohnpei Premier League |   5

Total Trophies: 2
Total Points: 7

Djibouti Super Cup - 5 points

I think im getting ready to move to a differnt country now, I have won everything here apart from the Djibouti Cup.

We are still in the African Champions League but we are going to get nowhere near close to winning it, I will be leaving this club in a healthy position with about £350k in the bank.

Capture.thumb.JPG.bf7109b8f271e4ddf5532aeda6812345.JPG

135413.png

2021/22 - Season 3 Al-Shamal - Qatar

After winning everything in Tuvalu, I resigned from Nauti and started looking for my next club. I now have these leagues running. My ideal job opened up at Auckland City but they decided not to even give me an interview. I will have to comeback to New Zealand at a later date. So after waiting 6 months for a team to give me a chance I was given 2 offers in 1 week. The choices were between the 2nd division in Saudi Arabia or 2nd division in Qatar. I decided to go with Qatar as there is a lot of money in the country and the opportunity to build a team with £5m in the balance and a new 45,000 seater stadium was an offer I couldn't turn down. As soon as I accepted the job offer I immediately started my Continental A licence.  

After taking over I noticed that the team wasn't in too bad shape. You can have 9 foreigners in the team and ultimately I decided that if we were going to get promoted this season then I would need to bring in some foreign help up front. In came Dudu who looks fantastic and could be massive in the forthcoming seasons if we can keep hold of him. Joining Dudu is Prince Arko who straight away became club captain and helped immensely combining with Dudu to bring some real quality up front. During the season we lost center mid Rodrigo Possebon (Yes! The Man Utd one) and to replace him I bought in Ivorian Parfait Guiagon who was fantastic in the 9 games he played. Hopefully we can keep hold of him.

I wasn't sure where we were at as a team but after a few games I knew we were in a great place. We won our first 4 easily but then lost to our main competitors 2-0. Thankfully that was the only time we lost for the rest of the season. We smashed everybody in sight and won the league easily scoring 78 in just 20 games. In the cup at the end of the season I was quietly confident but also interested to see where were at compared to the top division teams. It looks like we're in a great place as we managed to win the cup and by doing so we  qualified for the Champions League.

Competition Overview | Manager Stats

Nation   |   Club      |   Throphies           |   Points 

Tuvalu   |   Nauti     |   A-Division x2       |   24

Qatar    |   Al-Shamal |   Qatargas League     |   50
                       |   Crown Prince Cup    |   65

Grand Total             13 Trophies            |   238 Points