When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Iladtani said:

First time joining in for this year..

Looking at the steam database history FM21 has been updated more than once a day morning and early afternoon.

So far today... only one update...

giphy.gif

An early beta in these troubled times of Trump, Bojo, coronavirus, and worst of all Liverpool being champions, would be just grand please SI. No pressure or anything, 

But get it done.

Now. 

Or you'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning. 

I don't have lawyers. 

They’re really dragging it out on Twitter. Wonder what pointless feature update we’ll get tonight - “we’re now paying close attention to detail and every time your manager pops to the shop for a pint of milk will be reported in the papers #realism” 🙄

3 minutes ago, Davey1289 said:

They’re really dragging it out on Twitter. Wonder what pointless feature update we’ll get tonight - “we’re now paying close attention to detail and every time your manager pops to the shop for a pint of milk will be reported in the papers #realism” 🙄

You're now allowed to make a mould of your facial expression, post it into SI, and they'll let you use it for your half time team talks so the team know your body language even more!

Then afterwards, you can send in a voice clip and the pitch of your voice depends whether you win or lose!

After 4 months playing the Sims... I mean football manager you get to complete a season!