When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

3 minutes ago, saihtam said:

How was it last year with ME footage and Beta?

Last year they had streamers at SI. Confirmed this year this isn’t happening but there have been hints that additional ME footage is still to be released. Think streamers released footage a day or 2 before release of beta.

Edited by Davey1289

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Davey1289 said:

Think you’re about right here. If we’re going to get it by Friday they will need to release ME footage today. Could happen though as there has been so little in the way of feature drops this week.

Yup, that's the hope as of now! Would be more than happy if it is released tomorrow.

I have been lurking in this thread, wanting to add something to the speculation myself. Not sure what though. Any suggestions? Don't want to embarrass myself in front of the elite speculators who are far above 100 posts in this thread.

Just now, Karnack said:

I have been lurking in this thread, wanting to add something to the speculation myself. Not sure what though. Any suggestions? Don't want to embarrass myself in front of the elite speculators who are far above 100 posts in this thread.

Start with a gif...

Or a reason to think the beta will be out today, for example, my sauce (chipotle southwest from subway) tells me it will be today, and my 2 year old son agrees, as the moon has had its haircut

2 minutes ago, Karnack said:

Any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, Karnack said:

giphy.gif

Have a read through the whole thread, you should get the idea

No Beta, no stream showing the ME in action.... and now external database on fmdataba is "censored" due copyright reason. Seriously please is there a confirmation that we can still use third party external files for modding purposes (on Steam) as if I can not modify my badges/jerseys/player images I will be very upset. I might be paranoid but this is really fishy :onmehead:  

Just now, gunner86 said:

Start with a gif...

Or a reason to think the beta will be out today, for example, my sauce (chipotle southwest from subway) tells me it will be today, and my 2 year old son agrees, as the moon has had its haircut

I'll try!

We are having a planned power cut today at around 5PM, lasting for at least 3 hours. This suggests a beta release to me since I can't play tonight then. BETA IS ON!!

4 minutes ago, Karnack said:

Well the old entry fee (my thread last year ;) ) was 2 steak bakes, or a Chuck Norris joke and you were in. This year it's a bit less restricted. Just give us something, anything, but don't be negative.

1 minute ago, Karnack said:

I'll try!

We are having a planned power cut today at around 5PM, lasting for at least 3 hours. This suggests a beta release to me since I can't play tonight then. BETA IS ON!!

We thank you for your sacrifice

Just now, marioNOW said:

No Beta, no stream showing the ME in action.... and now external database on fmdataba is "censored" due copyright reason. Seriously please is there a confirmation that we can still use third party external files for modding purposes (on Steam) as if I can not modify my badges/jerseys/player images I will be very upset. I might be paranoid but this is really fishy :onmehead:  

I don't see how, or why there would be anything preventing you from using add ons like logos and kit packs. 

So what if they've been taken down from other sites, you know you can just use the same ones from previous years? I am still using the logo pack I downloaded in 2016, the only thing is teams like Sheff Wed and Bristol City have their old badges but I don't mind that. I have seen plenty of kit packs for the 20/21 season up online already mate don't worry

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Can you not be so negative. Where is your Chuck Norris gif?

giphy.gifandgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Anyway, morning all

I'm here, it's the day of Thor, and that means the beta is on it's way like Father Christmas on a coke lorry (note I didn't add a capital "c")

End Game GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

giphy.gif

They have been quiet for two days now on twitter, with the latest big news being the new match engine features which ended with "And don't worry, we'll be showing you the match engine in all its glory in the coming days..."

Do you guys think that by that he meant that we will get to see the match engine for the first time in the BETA? and it can actually drop anytime soon? I hope so because I don't want to keep waiting for the footage without the release of the BETA...

6 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Do you guys think that by that he meant that we will get to see the match engine for the first time in the BETA?

Yes. The match engine will get shown to us all as we play the beta (pronounced beta)

6 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

and it can actually drop anytime soon? I hope so because I don't want to keep waiting for the footage without the release of the BETA...

Yes. It's going to be released, oh I'd say within the next 19 days or so

30 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

@Wavelberry Last thing I read here last night, Imagine

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Think you need to open next years speculation thread with it.

I :applause:you, I think we all :applause:you :thup::brock:.

and props to @roykela for the mp3.

Open the thread? Are you kidding? I hate this thread and everyone in it. It was a genuine heart-felt plea to SI to skip the Beta so I can return to throwing rocks at cars rather than be in here...

And I echo the props to @roykela

I'm at the point now when I don't care if my non league ground has four massive TV screens in each corner and more picnic benches than Oktoberfest - just get the Beta released!!!!

shirt.gif

Edited by Lempicka

On 03/11/2020 at 13:51, GunmaN1905 said:

Checking in.

Downloaded all the latest face and logo packs from sorti, FM21 is in steam library.

40a7d54f63dd89c338575a17b5f91a71.jpg

Can you share a link to download these, please? Want to get everything ready for when the BETA is released tomorrow.