When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Using some (probably totally off/ powers of deduction.

We saw Marc Duffy post that all but one of the tests failed the other day.

Miles said it's highly unlikely it's here today, and if its not here by today, it won't be over the weekend. 

Hazarding a guess that they're trying to correct this fail still today (presuming it was a data test)? They have low hopes the fix will work, but if it does, great. But if it doesn't... A few days worth of work to potentially sort it?

I'm going mad.

Screenshot_20201106_091534_com.twitter.android.jpg

20201106_091742.jpg

This totally open minded cult won't accept, I hope, this kind of data and deduction that doesn't stand for our ideals, even if it may be true. 

Srsly, guys, I love you all and virtual hugs to all of you! 🤗 

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I really have got stop sending out alpha builds when I'm drunk and asleep

It's okay, only me, @toffee71 and all 37 of my colleagues currently online have it. I think. I did see that double denim guy's name pop up on pirate bay though, so he may have it too

1191082677_tenor(5).gif.1736f83a73352f25ad900413e8b443b2.gif

Properties of time is mostly illusory anyway guys (I think?)

507058404_tenor(4).gif.69475841326ebd5c07c91db7bd1b185f.gif

I don't think this structure exists in nature, but a triangle essentially like a circle, with three nodes, like past, present and future, and like a circle one can live through it all in repeat.

810061892_tenor(6).gif.c74d468604e69050dc5c1e9e81e234e3.gif

Time is kind of relative... But if we go deeper; then things get really interesting.

What I'm trying to say is soon we'll be playing FM21 and that future moment will be now, then, and this present moment will be past, then, and repeat.

What interesting times we be living in! 

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert on general relativity, or quantum mechanics, so take everything I said with a gran of salt.

Except about how I love you all! 🙏🙏🙏

2 minutes ago, paddypower said:

They were aware of a couple of bugs they mentioned during the stream that they want fixed. I doubt they release it today with those bugs present. So it depends whether they can be fixed today or not I would guess.

Your common sense is not welcome in these parts. It just doesn't fit it with the mass hysteria

2 minutes ago, joaocm said:

Does anyone has some kind of pseudo-intel/speculation to gives us some stupid hope it is released today?

image.png.23f30e40c0333ab73c5efb92913ba61a.png

Who wants to work based on this?

Much appreciated! 

That was tweeted during the Trump speech last night and will be related to that i think

3 minutes ago, Iladtani said:

That was tweeted during the Trump speech last night and will be related to that i think

Yep, referring to Trump as a daydreamer living a fantasy life basically

Edited by gunner86

3 minutes ago, joaocm said:

Does anyone has some kind of pseudo-intel/speculation to gives us some stupid hope it is released today?

image.png.23f30e40c0333ab73c5efb92913ba61a.png

Who wants to work based on this?

Much appreciated! 

He's either fantasising about having a more exiting life - or he see's himself as Ben Stiller about to release the BETA 

53 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

It's okay, only me, @toffee71 and all 37 of my colleagues currently online have it. I think. I did see that double denim guy's name pop up on pirate bay though, so he may have it too

I remember that Double Denim guy.  What a melt he was.  I bet he looks something like this:

Donald Trump Is Proving Too Stupid to Be President – Foreign Policy

31 minutes ago, paddypower said:

They were aware of a couple of bugs they mentioned during the stream that they want fixed. I doubt they release it today with those bugs present. So it depends whether they can be fixed today or not I would guess.

Calm down mister common sense, we don't like that kind of attitude here

10 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

He's either fantasising about having a more exiting life - or he see's himself as Ben Stiller about to release the BETA 

The only thing more exciting than this beta thread would be playing the beta

39 minutes ago, Braincomplexa said:

1191082677_tenor(5).gif.1736f83a73352f25ad900413e8b443b2.gif

Properties of time is mostly illusory anyway guys (I think?)

507058404_tenor(4).gif.69475841326ebd5c07c91db7bd1b185f.gif

I don't think this structure exists in nature, but a triangle essentially like a circle, with three nodes, like past, present and future, and like a circle one can live through it all in repeat.

810061892_tenor(6).gif.c74d468604e69050dc5c1e9e81e234e3.gif

Time is kind of relative... But if we go deeper; then things get really interesting.

What I'm trying to say is soon we'll be playing FM21 and that future moment will be now, then, and this present moment will be past, then, and repeat.

What interesting times we be living in! 

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert on general relativity, or quantum mechanics, so take everything I said with a gran of salt.

Except about how I love you all! 🙏🙏🙏

You sir, I wish you a great weekend - with the beta!

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

The only thing more exciting than this beta thread would be playing the beta

Though I'll feel a tinge of sadness when we have to say goodbye to this thread. It'll feel a bit like Christmas once all the presents have been opened.

2 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

Though I'll feel a tinge of sadness when we have to say goodbye to this thread. It'll feel a bit like Christmas once all the presents have been opened.

Almost begging for beta to be delayed...