When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sufcdan said:

Out of interest does anyone use the beta and carry it forward to the full game? is it not wise to do?

Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Last year I played my save that started in Beta for about 8 seasons. It depends if there’s any bugs that aren’t save compatible

Just now, sufcdan said:

Out of interest does anyone use the beta and carry it forward to the full game? is it not wise to do?

I start my long-term save on every beta. Never had serious problems, there's bugs ofc but when they are patched out the game is fine.

1 minute ago, Faberbrembel said:

I am wondering: are you guys also looking forward to this edition significantly more than normal?

I find myself looking forward to this one waaaaay more than the last 3-5 years.

These ain't normal times so that might just be it tbf

7 minutes ago, Teme55 said:

This thread is G.O.A.T. Thanks guys for entertaining me while at work. 

Be nice to Miles and all of SI group, they do fantastic job every year!

Thanks

Nothing in this thread is designed to be nasty towards the fine folk at SI. It is merely an excuse to engage in silliness,  share GIFs and discuss the menu at Greggs. 

Edited by kevhamster

3 minutes ago, Faberbrembel said:

I am wondering: are you guys also looking forward to this edition significantly more than normal?

I must admit, this release has peaked my interest. However, that comes with BIG expectations!

4 minutes ago, sufcdan said:

Depends how serious the bugs are. If they are save compatible then it's no problem. It'll be if there's some major they have to sort out, it may not affect already saved games.

Just now, Braincomplexa said:

These ain't normal times so that might just be it tbf

That is fair enough. 

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this edition is an noticable improvement to the years before. Hopefully match engine wise most of all.

11 minutes ago, Faberbrembel said:

I have played more hours on this version than any due to the summer lockdown having me off work, So personally yes i am ready for a new version now 

1 minute ago, Braincomplexa said:

Must be some real good mdma 🤣🤣

No drug like FM tho, it almost makes time stop

I've found the total opposite.

Play a few games before bed just after release and BOOM! Before you know it it's June.

8 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Nothing in this thread is designed to be nasty towards the fine folk at SI. It is merely an excuse to engage in silliness,  share GIFs and discuss the menu at Greggs. 

That is why this thread is so fantastic. I just hope the positive people in this thread beats those who has nothing but complaints about basically everything SI does. I usually read some of Miles twitter replies and there is just too much negative in there. 

Just now, godlessshoes said:

I've found the total opposite.

Play a few games before bed just after release and BOOM! Before you know it it's June.

Lol yeah but that's the point, internally time pauses, which is what matters after all, enjoying oneself

1 minute ago, hoddle1404 said:

Does it usually gets released first then SI makes the announcement? My steam page is on standby since morning...

Yeah, it usually sneaks up on us and then this thread gets locked with a link to the announcement :)

Edited by Karnack

4 minutes ago, Teme55 said:

That is why this thread is so fantastic. I just hope the positive people in this thread beats those who has nothing but complaints about basically everything SI does. I usually read some of Miles twitter replies and there is just too much negative in there. 

Yeah, I've seen people be complete arseholes to Miles on Twitter.  I'd like to slap those people round the face with a wet trout.