When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

Just now, JD nawrat said:

Neil already said he doesn't make that decision and has no say in it either. 

You may not doubt the SI team's work and effort but you are very quick to harrass them when they don't give you the information you want to hear. That's wholly unnecessary. 

Far from quick my friend. I feel you have been quick to respond

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JD nawrat said:

Honestly Neil just close the thread and ban all speculation until the game is out. This is embarrassing :D

First I've ventured into GD in about a decade and tbh I've had my fill until 2030. 

image.png.f391df0f6e396b502ac0471375599ac1.png

7 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to confirm when it's being released, that's something that comes from the gaffer. 

One thing I do know is that it'll be ready when it's ready. Now as you can see from the forums there are a lot of SI staff working right now, but then we're a very passionate dedicated team so that's no different than plenty of the other releases of FM I've worked on. We want to make sure the game is in the best possible shape for when we get the green light to put it live.  

But is it ready now or tomorrow? 

Just now, redders1977 said:

Controversial but can we hold fire with Beta unless you can remove Monk as Wednesday manager at this late stage.... (just sacked)

Nooo cause that would mean ansu fati at barca could be out for 4-5 months then to

3 minutes ago, JD nawrat said:

Honestly Neil just close the thread and ban all speculation until the game is out. This is embarrassing :D

First I've ventured into GD in about a decade and tbh I've had my fill until 2030. 

You can leave, you won't be missed

4 minutes ago, JD nawrat said:

Good to know. See you in ten years

2 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

Well these non GD have high standards. Us GD plebians are beneath them clearly.

Live OTF folk footage

Keeping Up With The Kardashians KUWTK GIF - KeepingUpWithTheKardashians KUWTK ScottDisick GIFs

Look how classy they are

Not classy, just not scraped from the bottom of a barrel :thup:

Edited by JD nawrat

1 minute ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Some dudes on here really wanna deepthroat that Neil guys wiener so bad. What's so hard to say it's not coming today when 300+ people wait for it and waste their time. Think that's irresponsible

Perhaps because... HE DOESNT KNOW???

3 minutes ago, JD nawrat said:

Nothing to do with my post count ffs. The folk at SI are human beings. Please treat them accordingly. Not asking for much. 

Christ almighty, show me all these crimes against humanity you're seeing in this thread... No need to be such a cringelord, you ain't getting beta before any of us. :brock:

2 minutes ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Some dudes on here really wanna deepthroat that Neil guys wiener so bad. What's so hard to say it's not coming today when 300+ people wait for it and waste their time. Think that's irresponsible

He's clearly just clarified that he doesn't know because it's not up to him. Stop being a baby.

Just now, oulzac said:

What is happening to this topic? How on earth did this become a serious topic?

People being People. The overall stench of GD has crept over. It's up to us merry few to banish the few and carry on entertaining the nation. 

For some reason, I've developed a serious craving for Cheese 'n Onion crisps. 

Whether this is related or not is up to the viewer's interpretation

What the hell am I slevering about?

5 minutes ago, JD nawrat said:

Showing my age here, but reading this made me think of the the ballroom dancing couple in Hi-De_Hi

hidehi.jpg

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

For some reason, I've developed a serious craving for Cheese 'n Onion crisps. 

You want cheese with...all.....this....whine....?

I'll see myself out now.

2 minutes ago, starbugg said:

This kind of post is pretty stupid, he has explained time and time again.

Pretty sure the whole idea of this forum is "jokes". Haha I'm also pretty positive that comment was a joke! That said, I've been following this thread the past couple of days and I love it. I have serious anxiety issues so it's good to have somewhere to laugh and relax a little bit with you lot. 

Onwards!