When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

9 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Well said. And these are unprecedented times. Put all together the positive comments that have been mentioned & the events that are currently going on, and we can't rule it out. 

It really is a logical estimation of the release. They've also been quite obvious about mentioning that it won't be a weekend.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, tiotom92 said:

My prediction is 8PM tomorrow night.

Wouldn't that be just as hazardous to emergency services bandwith as releasing it as usual at 6pm? I wouldn't be surprised if it was released at an am time though I couldn't say when exactly or which day.

3 hours ago, PhilT said:

More hopeful than anything but putting two snippets of info together, if bandwidth is an issue this year due to this corona nonsense, maybe it'll be released out of normal hours. Also, Miles said that they had missed the slot for a Friday release. Does that mean it may have been in a state where it could've been released? Early Monday morning release after midnight? 

You may be along the right lines there because Miles does state in the livestream, that "our normal launch times will probably not be the case this year" in relation to bandwidth

5 minutes ago, Nonlondoner said:

5pm tomorrow.

I live over the back of Miles' house and can see him taking bedding and supplies into the bomb-proof bunker he had built for release month shortly after FM4 came out. 

I remember it well. 

brando.gif

25 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

You may be along the right lines there because Miles does state in the livestream, that "our normal launch times will probably not be the case this year" in relation to bandwidth

For the love of God, don't give me hope...

giphy.gif