Beta Save Compatible with Full Release?

As the title says, will a beta save be compatible with the full release?  I'm actually finishing my beta save recording today for a Tuesday release but would like to start prepping for my full release save that will take some time and wondering if I can do that now in advance of the full release Tuesday?

Beta saves have always been able to continue onto full release. You've been a member here since 2009, surely you know this? :kriss:

However, given how close we are to full release, I'd be waiting until that comes out first. In fact, it's exactly what I am doing after being stung by corrupted files last year. 

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Beta saves have always been able to continue onto full release. You've been a member here since 2009, surely you know this? :kriss:

However, given how close we are to full release, I'd be waiting until that comes out first. In fact, it's exactly what I am doing after being stung by corrupted files last year. 

As your emoji hints...I'm old.  Honestly, I've never converted a beta to full in any game.  Never figured it was worth the risk.  But my full save will need some time and I was just trying to use my free time over the weekend to my advantage.  If you had corrupted files last year that worries me so I'll likely hold off.

2 minutes ago, Ragin Cajun said:

As your emoji hints...I'm old.  Honestly, I've never converted a beta to full in any game.  Never figured it was worth the risk.  But my full save will need some time and I was just trying to use my free time over the weekend to my advantage.  If you had corrupted files last year that worries me so I'll likely hold off.

Yeah, had started a journeyman save with Altrincham last year, and was really into it, then the full game hit and not long after was experiencing lots of weird behaviour until it became totally unplayable. To be fair, it's the first time that's ever happened, as I always carried on with my beta save, but I'm not risking it again, for the sake of a few days. 

The saves are usually no problem continuing into the beta, most fixes will be save compatible, but changes to players or rules or the like will not be implemented of course. I've started my long term save already and I intend on continuing it into the full release.

When is the first "non save compatible " update expected? Will there be any actual differences between starting the game during this beta period and waiting for release date ? or will it only make a difference if I wait not only for release date but for the first update

2 hours ago, Bugeja said:

When is the first "non save compatible " update expected? Will there be any actual differences between starting the game during this beta period and waiting for release date ? or will it only make a difference if I wait not only for release date but for the first update

As you can read above, all updates are usually save compatible. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that for any changes to for example league rules or (player) data to have any effect, you'll have to start a new game.