[FM21] Complete Pyramids Megapack by Weiry (155 Nations)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Part 2 folder in the OP. Takes the total to 60 nations.

Nations Available in Part 2:

Spoiler

Africa (CAF)

Burkina Faso (3 Levels) - Updated - Added 3rd Level

Cape Verde (2 Levels)

Central African Republic (2 Levels)

Chad (1 Level)

Comoros (2 Levels)

Congo (1 Level)

Djibouti (3 Levels)

Equatorial Guinea (2 Levels)

Eritrea (1 Level)

Eswatini (2 Levels)

Asia (AFC)

East Timor (3 Levels)

Guam (2 Levels)

Europe (UEFA)

Estonia (6 Levels)

Faroe Islands (4 Levels) - Updated - Added 4th Level

Iceland (5 Levels)

Kazakhstan (4 Levels)

Kosovo (4 Levels)

Latvia (4 Levels)

Lithuania (8 Levels)

Luxembourg (5 Levels)

Malta (5 Levels) 

Moldova (3 Levels)

Montenegro (3 Levels)

Oceania (OFC)

Kiribati (1 Level)

North America (CONCACAF)

Cayman Islands (1 Level)

Cuba (1 Level)

Curacao (3 Levels)

Dominica (2 Levels)

Dominican Republic (1 Level)

French Guiana (2 Levels)

Grenada (2 Levels)

Guadeloupe (3 Levels)

Guyana (1 Level)

South America (CONMEBOL)

On 28/11/2020 at 07:54, makiawelli_leg said:

Weiry it'd be nice if u could do Bosnia, Cyprus & North Macedonia. With them all of UEFA will be playable, cheers and cant wait :D

Bosnia is now posted on steam, will post tomorrow on here. The other two I'm working on them.

22 hours ago, Eggie86 said:

Any chance for the Malaysia or Thai pyramids to be added? 

Yes, within the next week or two they should be ready

18 hours ago, kijoha said:

is there a chance you will make any lower leagues for Denmark?  That's a little tricky because Division 2 is a transition season this year.  I want to help you make it and give you the information you need

3 hours ago, latrell said:

any chance of the Romanian league pyramid  

2 hours ago, Orange2000 said:

Austria?)

Please PM me some links to these, thanks :) 

• Weiry changed the title to [FM21] Complete Pyramids Megapack by Weiry (95 Nations)

Added Part 3 - was unable to upload here for some reason so the Mediafire link is in the OP or can be downloaded here - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zkm3144spexrb5l/PART+3+FM21+Complete+Pyramids+by+Weiry.zip/file

Contains 35 nations taking the total to 95.

Nations Available in Part 3:

Spoiler

Africa (CAF)

Lesotho (2 Levels)

Madagascar (1 Level)

Malawi (3 Levels)

Mauritania (2 Levels)

Mauritius (4 Levels)

Niger (2 Levels)

Reunion (3 Levels)

Rwanda (2 Levels)

Somalia (2 Levels)

Asia (AFC)

Kyrgyzstan (2 Levels)

Laos (2 Levels)

Macau (4 Levels)

Maldives (2 Levels)

Mongolia (3 Levels)

Myanmar (2 Levels)

Nepal (3 Levels)

North Korea (1 Level)

Northern Mariana Islands (2 Levels)

Philippines (1 Level)

Tajikistan (2 Levels)

Turkmenistan (2 Levels)

Europe (UEFA)

Belarus (9 Levels)

Bosnia & Herzegovina (7 Levels)

Bulgaria (5 Levels)

Slovenia (6 Levels)

Oceania (OFC)

Samoa (2 Levels)

Tonga (2 Levels)

Tuvalu (2 Levels)

North America (CONCACAF)

Martinique (3 Levels)

Saint Lucia (2 Levels)

Saint Vincent & the Grenadines (3 Levels)

Saint-Martin (1 Level)

Sint Maarten (1 Level)

Turks and Caicos Islands (1 Level)

US Virgin Islands (1 Level)

South America (CONMEBOL)

Hi Weiry,

Is there any chance that you could do some of the bigger African and Asian nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Senegal, Morocco, Qatar, Mali, Saudia Arabia, Algeria if you haven't already done them please? Will you be adding any more league's in Europe once the editor is fixed like Serbia and Croatia Plaese?

Your work is really good, I use a lot of your files in FM20.

Many Thanks

Dai

1 hour ago, maciasso said:

@Weiry

Great stuff. Could you please do HongKong lower divisions? 

Will be ready in two days hopefully

24 minutes ago, Dai35 said:

Is there any chance that you could do some of the bigger African and Asian nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Senegal, Morocco, Qatar, Mali, Saudia Arabia, Algeria if you haven't already done them please? Will you be adding any more league's in Europe once the editor is fixed like Serbia and Croatia Plaese?

Yes I hope to do most African and Asian leagues but first I need to do the research for them. As for Europe I'm going to finish Hungary, Cyprus and North Macedonia before I start on anything else.

24 minutes ago, Weiry said:

Will be ready in two days hopefully

Yes I hope to do most African and Asian leagues but first I need to do the research for them. As for Europe I'm going to finish Hungary, Cyprus and North Macedonia before I start on anything else.

Hi Weiry,

I don't know if this website will help you in any way with your research for any of the leagues that you still have to do but it seems to have every club in evey league for the 2020/2021 season including the league names. I have not looked at it in much detail to say how accurate it is though https://www.national-football-teams.com/clubs.html

I hope this may help you with a little bit of the research.

Many Thanks

Dai

One league I'd like to play is Guatemala (mostly because of the great Guatemala players on CM 03-04 :D). 2020 format was shortened due to covid though I believe the traditional clausura/apertura format will be back in place next year. Thanks for all the hard work!

Hi, Weiry!

Thanks for the pack, works fine for me =)

What about Germany? It's still a bit tricky, as you said to me last year?=) If you changed your mind, I could find for you as much info sa possible

Best Regards,

Nik

@Weiry, the Maltese league structure is a little bit more complex than how it is represented in your files.

Here's a pdf of what it's like this season, and what it'll look like next season. Happy to collaborate with you if you're interesting in sorting it out :thup:

Wonderful, you are succesor of claasen (I have hope that with him everything ok).

Two questions:
1. How accurate are rules in any country of your updates? Do you set original calendar, winter period, yellow card rules etc?
2. Do you plan to make any continental competitions for nations and/or clubs, like e.g. AFF Cup, Arab Club Champions Cup?

3 hours ago, tombazzlez said:

Are real players included in this as well? Or just the teams with fictional players?

Use your brain and think. It's 95 countries, about 2 league in one country, about 15 teams in league, about 30 player in team = 85500 players. Editor for FM 21 published 10.11.2020 so it's 26 days, every day have 24 hour, one hour have 60 minutes. So it's about 2 players on one minute.

Now think, that editor for FM21 it's not all live, you need sleep, eat and live.

No way to make all real players, I'm sure that author don't touch players, so if any club have players in original database, they are in game. Otherwise not.

Hello! Is this real rules and structure? 

What is the difference between this file and Timos file?

Can you do England till Level 10 with all leagues cups? And Ukraine till Level 3 or 4 please.

Edited by id99

On 06/12/2020 at 09:01, Kleyo said:

1. How accurate are rules in any country of your updates? Do you set original calendar, winter period, yellow card rules etc?
2. Do you plan to make any continental competitions for nations and/or clubs, like e.g. AFF Cup, Arab Club Champions Cup?

2 hours ago, id99 said:

Hello! Is this real rules and structure? 

I try to get the rules and structure as realistic as possible. Obviously I'm not an expert on every league in the world so if you spot any inaccuracies then send me a message and I'll make the necessary amendments. Yellow card rules are difficult to find so most are just 5, 10, 15... I also add all the missing clubs to the database ensuring that all divisions have the correct clubs in them from the most recent season.

As for continental competitions, I might do them but first I'd like to get the majority of nations done. 

13 hours ago, Kleyo said:

Use your brain and think. It's 95 countries, about 2 league in one country, about 15 teams in league, about 30 player in team = 85500 players. Editor for FM 21 published 10.11.2020 so it's 26 days, every day have 24 hour, one hour have 60 minutes. So it's about 2 players on one minute.

Now think, that editor for FM21 it's not all live, you need sleep, eat and live.

No way to make all real players, I'm sure that author don't touch players, so if any club have players in original database, they are in game. Otherwise not.

What I meant by the question was whether or not there were plans in the future of looking at including real players for certain created leagues. No one said anything about expecting anyone not to eat and live (?) Not sure what it was about my innocuous question that rubbed you the wrong way, but it is still a bizarre choice, I think, to choose to be so grumpy and abrasive for no reason. 

17 hours ago, tombazzlez said:

Are real players included in this as well? Or just the teams with fictional players?

Huh ... suppose you know there is a player named John Johnson. You know he's playing for Johnsonville FC and he's a striker. You don't know anything else. If you only use his name ... he's just a "fictional player." There are at least 10 parameters that identify a player, and if a maximum identification is desired then more than 50 parameters must be completed. That means at least 10 minutes for each player (minimum!). So more than 3 hours of work are needed just to define the players of a single club, and only with minimal details.

On the other hand ... what Weiry does is similar to building a house. In vain you have furniture, clothes, dishes, electronics if you keep them on the street. You need a house to put them in. Weiry creates the structure. Anyone can then use that structure as a basis to define real players. It is useless to create "real players" if you do not have the structure in which to integrate them.