[WIP] [FM21] England down to Level 11

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st season ran ok.

all competions run & finished even all the promotion & relegation stages ran correctly.

Vanarama National returned back to 24 teams.

Vanarama National North & South extended to 24 teams.

All Level 7 Leagues returned back to 22 teams.

All Level 8 Leagues returned back to 22 teams.

I have ran it through to october of the 2nd season & have noticed the Hellenic Leagues at Level 10 have gone altogether and have been replaced with the Hellenic League Division 1 2021.

(this was one of the leagues i created when i was setting up next years proposed pyramid)

But this should not be in the game now as i deleted all the leagues that was going to be new in 2021-22, I think this is what the problem is in verifying the rules and why there was only 29 promotion places at Level 10.

I have checked to see if the Leagues i created are under the list of Leagues & under required teams (where you alter min & max teams in a division)

But they are not in any of them lists.

Here is a image of that League & its not been started anyway.

Capture.thumb.JPG.60aafac6e1f626534613e41b2448d39a.JPG

On 08/01/2021 at 23:21, stephen mather said:

anybody got level up to 11 non league done as i cant find it anyware not any download to be found fm21

No offence mate but its pretty crappy of you to come on a thread where somebody is working quite hard to get a database ready for people to enjoy and ask if there's anyone else that's got one. Try and be a bit patient. This is not a easy thing to do, people have lives with full time jobs. They don't need to be doing this in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Bigpole said:

Keep calm, behave yourself and stop swearing. Because warnings are waiting. 

A few of the comments and responses have been hidden as they are aimed at persons and not necessary and usefull in this thread.

A quick update

I did a in game test of a unverified file.

The 1st 2 seasons everything runs good, after the 1st 2 seasons Level 9 and below stop working for some reason, not sure why though.

Once i have put all the city boundaries in at Level 11 im going to try it again and see what happens.

If that dont work im going to go through both sets of rules and check everthing is set correctly.

11 minutes ago, oche balboa said:

Is there an issue with the league its picking teams from? That could be the reason 

Im just going through all the cups, i noticed that i had not made them use flexible rules, i dont know if that makes a difference or not.

What issue with the league its picking teams from could be wrong?

31 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

I know @Rainbowz uses flexible rules for his Wales update, not sure if this could be a fix for yourself?

Don't know if I'd recommend flexible rules unless absolutely necessary, they're causing a myriad of divisional issues with my Welsh database.

5 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

But they are required for extra promotion/relegation places are they not?

Ah yeah, true. I've just had problems with them this year. Just make sure your regional divisions/boundaries are set up well.

37 minutes ago, Rainbowz said:

Ah yeah, true. I've just had problems with them this year. Just make sure your regional divisions/boundaries are set up well.

Yes ive done all that now.

The problem im having now is one of the league cups not finding enough teams but i dont see why.

5 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Yes ive done all that now.

The problem im having now is one of the league cups not finding enough teams but i dont see why.

Are there reserve teams in any leagues? Cups sometimes don't detect them properly.

On 16/01/2021 at 10:59, aaronpassfield said:

What issues are you having?

Divisional issues from 1 season to the next, a cup not finding enough teams.

What i think i might do is not have any extra promotion places for any of the leagues, so the number of teams in the legues stay the same but allow a little flexability for levels 9-11

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

Divisional issues from 1 season to the next, a cup not finding enough teams.

What i think i might do is not have any extra promotion places for any of the leagues, so the number of teams in the legues stay the same but allow a little flexability for levels 9-11

I'm having the same problem with trying to get level 8 to move from 7 to 8 child divisions. 

The cups - have you tried setting different years? I assume the number of clubs in those cups will change from season 1 to 2 after the extra promotions.

45 minutes ago, aaronpassfield said:

I'm having the same problem with trying to get level 8 to move from 7 to 8 child divisions. 

The cups - have you tried setting different years? I assume the number of clubs in those cups will change from season 1 to 2 after the extra promotions.

I had that same issue when i was trying to do that.

it is probably a good idea just to stick to the current rules and not worry about next years structure.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

I had that same issue when i was trying to do that.

it is probably a good idea just to stick to the current rules and not worry about next years structure.

That's what i am starting to think.

1 hour ago, krlenjushka said:

Who knows how settings should be set.  What if you add 2 sets of rules but also set that "next year child comps" in parent 2020?

Just a case of trial and error mostly. I have tried thst too and unfortunately I get the same error as I posted in the other thread. Thanks for your tips anyway.

7 minutes ago, aaronpassfield said:

Just a case of trial and error mostly. I have tried thst too and unfortunately I get the same error as I posted in the other thread. Thanks for your tips anyway.

Yes i tried lots of different options but nothing would work so i gave up with that option.

FA Cup & FA Trophy now fully working.

Currently in testing now to see if there is any major problems.

Could have a release out tomorrow or the day after if all is good with the testing.

Finally looking forward to playing the game for the 1st time after a couple of months editing.