[FM21][SKIN] Show your Skin and Inspire

TCSSkin

On 04/12/2020 at 09:12, Barkermush said:

Eu sempre preferi as skins estilo FM originais (FM05 - FM07), então apenas ajustei a pele escura básica um pouco.

skin.jpg

skin1.jpg

skin2.jpg

skin3.jpg

skin4.jpg

Seria muito bom descobrir como adicionar a cor do time de volta à barra de título, acho que parece tão sem graça no FM21 sem as cores do time e apenas o pequeno ícone.

I found his skin too top can pass me he want to wear it

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/02/2021 at 17:56, Vince_957 said:

Eu segui todas as passagens e agora funciona, então muito obrigado, mas eu tenho um problema, quando entro nas táticas - lances de bola parada e tomadores de bola parada, todos os valores são pretos e não dinâmicos como na última imagem, como pode Eu resolvo isso? @ a31632 Obrigado

Captura de tela (1778) .png

Captura de tela (1779) .png

Captura de tela (1774) .png

Captura de tela (1777) .png

I found his skin too top can pass me he want to wear it

On 08/01/2021 at 18:08, a31632 said:

After I finished up with my skin I decided to have a look at the changed view for "condition/match sharpness" in FM2021. I know some may have a different opinion on the subject but I personally liked the numbers/percentages showing in my team screens instead of the icons.

It wasn't as simple and straightforward as I anticipated, took me some time to figure it out and getting it to show, but pretty happy about the results. In my skin it shows in "team squad", "team squad tactics", "match players bar widget" and in popup when hovering over the players' condition/health. I also read somewhere here that adding condition wasn't possible in "IBH" panels, so that was actually an easy fix,  it doesn't show percentages anymore, but managed to get the icons in there to show.

This shows in "match in between highlights panel" and half time/full time review panels now.

See below screenshots, I put options in the menu so I can select "icon view" (as it was intended for 2021) or the "classic" "percentage" view (2020 and prior).

Team squad screen, showing changes:

420840657_Screenshot(399).thumb.png.7a2763c2782d80b6cc11a4b1910ac8b3.png1833082255_Screenshot(419).thumb.png.19de72cb604cae78b1234c127dbede53.png

@a31632How to add a custom double view with the new and old view with icons and percentage? Acually I have the CON/SHP mod but I would like to switch with the new versions with the new config

1500261112_Screenshot(405).thumb.png.01651b5321a5780c13e445765f76efb3.png

In match screen changes:

Half time review changes and pop up showing percentages instead of icons:

1 hour ago, Vince_957 said:

You have to edit “team squad” panel. Add a “view” and name it however you want. What I did is copy the whole view over and edited the portion for the icons/percentages so it looks pretty much identical only with that change made.

Not very difficult to do as you can basically create new views and edit existing views the same way. In this example I added player faces to it:

1497356045_Screenshot(462).thumb.png.0272c245aa9d2cf48fd0395a647d86b1.png

Edited by a31632

On 15/02/2021 at 19:08, a31632 said:

You have to edit “team squad” panel. Add a “view” and name it however you want. What I did is copy the whole view over and edited the portion for the icons/percentages so it looks pretty much identical only with that change made.

Not very difficult to do as you can basically create new views and edit existing views the same way. In this example I added player faces to it:

Any chance you could share the bit of code for the player face please?

I have already edited the team squad panel so know where that is…

On 14/02/2021 at 00:52, macca7292 said:

I should start by saying I'm no expert by a very long way, so there is probably a more elegant way of doing this!

First I changed the width of the team talk boxes in match team talk panel . xml. For my screen resolution I changed the width to 300 pixels.

Then I added some code to match team talk person info panel . xml.

I changed this

<container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="main" appearance="boxes/custom/interaction/person/paper" green_replacement="fg">
            <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="4"/>

<container height="40">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_layout="40, 30, -1" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<!-- Role -->
                <widget class="icon_button" id="TPrl" appearance="buttons/custom/picking/normal/filled/button" colour="fg" alignment="centre" wants_mouse_events="false" height="22" style="bold" size="xsmall" navigation_focus_target="false"/>

<!--shirt-->
                <widget class="shirt_number_label" id="PSht" height="30"/>

<!--name-->
                <container height="40">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right, extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container>
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle" vertical_offset="2" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- name -->
                        <widget class="person_button" id="TTnm" info_popup_enabled="true" person_is_player="true" alignment="left, centre_y" auto_size="vertical" style="bold" size="small" navigation_focus_target="false">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu"/>
                        </widget>

<!-- hierarchy -->
                        <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="THic" height="16">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                            <record id="widget_properties" colour="faded text" alignment="left, centre_y" show_category_colour="false" size="small"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<!-- Rating -->
                    <widget class="match_rating_label_formatted" id="Mrat" format="[%fraction#1-2.1]" dont_format_numeric_grouping="true" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" width="38" hidden="true">
                        <record id="widget_properties">
                            <boolean id="wants_mouse_events" value="false"/>
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<!-- Penalty order -->
                    <widget class="text" id="PenO" font="title" colour="yellow1" alignment="centre" width="38" hidden="true"/>
                </container>
            </container>

<!-- player morale/reactions -->
            <widget class="team_talk_reaction_label" id="ReLa" height="26"/>
        </container>

to this :

container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="main" appearance="boxes/custom/interaction/person/paper" green_replacement="fg">
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="60,240" offset="0" gap="0"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
        <!-- Profile picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <!--Facegen data request-->
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <!--Fake name request-->
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget>
           <container>
           <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="4"/>
            <container height="40">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_layout="40, 30, -1" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<!-- Role -->
                <widget class="icon_button" id="TPrl" appearance="buttons/custom/picking/normal/filled/button" colour="fg" alignment="centre" wants_mouse_events="false" height="22" style="bold" size="xsmall" navigation_focus_target="false"/>

<!--shirt-->
                <widget class="shirt_number_label" id="PSht" height="30"/>

<!--name-->
                <container height="40">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right, extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container>
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle" vertical_offset="2" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- name -->
                        <widget class="person_button" id="TTnm" info_popup_enabled="true" person_is_player="true" alignment="left, centre_y" auto_size="vertical" style="bold" size="small" navigation_focus_target="false">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu"/>
                        </widget>

<!-- hierarchy -->
                        <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="THic" height="16">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                            <record id="widget_properties" colour="faded text" alignment="left, centre_y" show_category_colour="false" size="small"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<!-- Rating -->
                    <widget class="match_rating_label_formatted" id="Mrat" format="[%fraction#1-2.1]" dont_format_numeric_grouping="true" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" width="38" hidden="true">
                        <record id="widget_properties">
                            <boolean id="wants_mouse_events" value="false"/>
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<!-- Penalty order -->
                    <widget class="text" id="PenO" font="title" colour="yellow1" alignment="centre" width="38" hidden="true"/>
                </container>
            </container>

<!-- player morale/reactions -->
            <widget class="team_talk_reaction_label" id="ReLa" height="26"/>
        </container>
         </container>

I just made sure that the two numbers on the second line down (60 and 240) add up to the 300 that I'd set the width of the team talk boxes as.

Where in the match team talk panel did you change the width? Would you mind sharing the two files you mentioned? Thanks.

9 hours ago, Tyburn said:

Where in the match team talk panel did you change the width? Would you mind sharing the two files you mentioned? Thanks.

Sure.

I should really thank this topic for helping me fix an issue where one of the players wasn't showing up in the team talk.

Because I'd started looking at the xml files , I noticed a mistake.

See  thread : 

In the match team talk panel the width appears in several places :

4 times in this section : <!-- top row of players - numbers 8-11 --> , once for each player with id 7 to id 10

Once in this section : <!-- left hand side column of players - numbers 1-7 -->

Once in this section : <!-- right hand side column of players - substitutes -->

You're looking for the bit that matches your screen width. For mine (my width is 1280) it's this bit :

record>
                            <flags id="alignment" value="horizontal" />
                            <integer id="min_value" value="0" />
                            <integer id="max_value" value="1366" />
                            <symbol id="set_property" value="width" />
                            <integer id="true_value" value="300" />
                            <integer id="false_value" value="300" />
                        </record>

Just change the true and false values to whatever you want.

If you have a different screen width the code is below the one for mine.

Since my previous post I've messed around with it a bit more.  I've changed the horizontal gap in the first bit of the match team talk panel so the boxes lined up better :

<!-- top row of players - numbers 8-11 -->
        <container id="topP">
            <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="18" vertical_inset="0" />

I also added a small container to the match team talk person info panel as the player reaction was overlapping the edge of the box slightly.

I noticed in game that the team talk box was still narrow when you give a team talk to any subs you bring on, so I extracted and changed the width in match sub talk panel as well.

I've attached all 3 files.

match team talk person info panel.xml match sub talk panel.xml match team talk panel.xml

9 horas atrás, macca7292 disse:

Sure.

I should really thank this topic for helping me fix an issue where one of the players wasn't showing up in the team talk.

See  thread : 

4 times in this section : <!-- top row of players - numbers 8-11 --> , once for each player with id 7 to id 10

You're looking for the bit that matches your screen width. For mine (my width is 1280) it's this bit :

record>
                        </record>

Since my previous post I've messed around with it a bit more.  I've changed the horizontal gap in the first bit of the match team talk panel so the boxes lined up better :

<container id="topP">
            <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="18" vertical_inset="0" />

I also added a small container to the match team talk person info panel as the player reaction was overlapping the edge of the box slightly.

I noticed in game that the team talk box was still narrow when you give a team talk to any subs you bring on, so I extracted and changed the width in match sub talk panel as well.

match team talk person info panel.xml 4 kB · 3 downloads match sub talk panel.xml 5 kB · 3 downloads match team talk panel.xml 29 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks again for such detailed explanation and sharing the files. After some effort I managed to get them working.

image.png.3ad95d77a190736c32259621bad62b3e.png

9 hours ago, Tyburn said:

That’s great man! Thanks for sharing the files, but thanks for explaining the edits more! :) 

19 minutes ago, lugui said:

Thanks again for such detailed explanation and sharing the files. After some effort I managed to get them working.

image.png.3ad95d77a190736c32259621bad62b3e.png

You're both very welcome!

I've had a bit more free time recently and have been working my way through @michaeltmurrayuk's guides on editing the xml files, plus some things I've picked up from searching the forums, so you should probably be thanking him!

If anyone fancies offering me some help, I've managed to eradicate most of the hideous purple of the original skin by editing the settings xml file but there's the odd bit that has escaped me.

One is on the background of the pre and post match press conference picture in the inbox and the other is during the match on the down arrow at the top right of the match screen (see below).1064222623_matchscreen.png.2ec6fe84294597ae8ab3b212ad458b52.png

If anyone knows where the colours are being controlled from please let me know!

I can't see where they'd be in the settings xml file.

Thanks

21 horas atrás, macca7292 disse:

Sure.

See  thread : 

record>
                        </record>

<container id="topP">

match team talk person info panel.xml 4 kB · 28 downloads match sub talk panel.xml 5 kB · 24 downloads match team talk panel.xml 29 kB · 26 downloads

What controls the players name? I want do aplly this on my light skin but the players name are all in white

1 hour ago, PequenoGenio said:

What controls the players name? I want do aplly this on my light skin but the players name are all in white

I’m not sure as I use the dark skin.

You need to look in the settings xml file for your skin.

It’s probably one of the colours that starts “fg”. Just change it to something else and see if it changes in game.

On 15/02/2021 at 19:08, a31632 said:

That looks really good. I'd be very grateful if you would please share the code to add the players' faces to the squad view.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Geoff Newman said:

Only really started in earnest this week; first bastardising some fabulous work by others, before starting over to create a more gentle light skin with hidden attributes/stars.  As I've left it a little late in the game cycle, I'm hoping things don't change too significantly for FM22!

image.thumb.png.620098768e2575fe69e17ae6d0c58ee5.png

Wow that looks great! Completely different to any skin out there

15 hours ago, ucdark said:

That's awesome!! can you share that??

9 hours ago, Saradiamanta said:

Beautiful 😎, can you give us a try your panels??

I will share skin, when the basic graphics elements will be completed.

Em 15/08/2021 em 03:31, Geoff Newman disse:

Only really started in earnest this week; first bastardising some fabulous work by others, before starting over to create a more gentle light skin with hidden attributes/stars.  As I've left it a little late in the game cycle, I'm hoping things don't change too significantly for FM22!

(Not going to be released - very much a personal project - e.g. it will only work on 2560x1440 resolution, there are a number of pages/screens I'm not doing anything with because I rarely use them, there are no selector panels, etc...)

image.thumb.png.620098768e2575fe69e17ae6d0c58ee5.png

Please share your skin, it's really great!

4 hours ago, PandaBearGrylls said:

Please share your skin, it's really great!

Appreciate the kind words, but unfortunately I'm not releasing the skin.  It's still WIP, and I'm ultimately using this as an opportunity to learn how to skin.  FM22 maybe, though!

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/08/2021 at 00:59, GIMN said:

Appreciate the kind words, but unfortunately I'm not releasing the skin.  It's still WIP, and I'm ultimately using this as an opportunity to learn how to skin.  FM22 maybe, though!

Really do like yours and the one by @wkdsoul! Hopefully with more integration of advanced stats and metrics, SI lean more into the statistical based spider graphs that some of y'all skin creators have demonstrated. Rather than showing explicit attributes, display more of the analytic side of the game (and scouts show muddled representation of attributes). Optional in skin selection to accommodate people that want more difficulty by way of no attributes/only stats and those that want to lean on attributes.

• 1 month later...