FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

8 hours ago, Critic4l_Err0r said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ Thank you for the anwser! It was probably the game not registering the Promotion of two division at once, like you said. I will try to reload an earlier save and see if that fixes the issue since I finished 1st place in Shaikaijin and 1st place in Regional Champions Playoffs. The Game registered me being promoted to JFL since all the Updates came and my board expected me to gain promotion to J3 Leage the year after the 2022 season, which can't be done from Kanto Division 1 :) 

If that doesn't work I will happily just wait for your 21.4 Updated File :) 

Thank you again for your Time and your hard Work ! 

21.4 will  be a while as i am doing everything from scratch and will be at least 1-2 months until i even know what teams are in each league since the season has not started yet ffor div 5-10 clubs.

if you need to, you can always reload an earlier save and not get promoted and that will fix the bug that you have there.

btw did this link work? paypal.me/AzamiNene its my first time so i am not sure

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

21.4 will  be a while as i am doing everything from scratch and will be at least 1-2 months until i even know what teams are in each league since the season has not started yet ffor div 5-10 clubs.

if you need to, you can always reload an earlier save and not get promoted and that will fix the bug that you have there.

btw did this link work? paypal.me/AzamiNene its my first time so i am not sure

This link didn’t work but the link u have on the other page work , I will defiantly be donating because this sucks you have to start from scratch again because of the update . 

10 minutes ago, omarsorto6 said:

This link didn’t work but the link u have on the other page work , I will defiantly be donating because this sucks you have to start from scratch again because of the update . 

thanks mate, but at least the new update will make me make it even more stabler and realistic. I am getting better with each update.

On 23/03/2021 at 21:03, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

thanks mate, but at least the new update will make me make it even more stabler and realistic. I am getting better with each update.

I can't wait to start all over again and play with your files, it's a sha,e the editor  mess up with the file, I did put the other files to the last version when I posted to talk to you.

Thanks Friend, have a good day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just letting you all know that i am working on a 21.4 update now that players and bugs etc have been done.

This will bring a long a number of improvements such as:

-Financial Fair Play rules

-Contract wage rules that exist in the professional leagues and JFL.

-The new J Youth U21 League with expansion and the J Youth League (U-18) divisions

-More Tournaments

-Work Permit rules based on a minimum wage (as it is required in RL)

5 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Just letting you all know that i am working on a 21.4 update now that players and bugs etc have been done.

-The new J Youth U21 League with expansion and the J Youth League (U-18) divisions

-More Tournaments

Nice man, I can't wait to stat again <3 S2

2 minutes ago, Renobr said:

Nice man, I can't wait to stat again <3 S2

only problem is U18 and U23 competitions wont verify if it includes pro/rel due to a bug (however it works in game). trying to find a way through it.

13 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

-More Tournaments

That's great news!

Update on the current progress.

Things are going much better than expected due to trying a different way to simulate competitions which gives few errors and is way less buggy overall (need to manually add in league history for winners though)

-All U18/University and High School Competitions finished.

-New U21 League finnished

Issues:

-None besides having to assign league histories manually

Yellow means 100% realism, Orange means very close to realism and blue means close to realism with a few changes.

-National Prefectural Leagues (League structures correct with the only change being the number of teams in each league)

-Takamado leagues (Regional instead of Prefectural)

-National Club Team (Regional instead of Prefectural)

-University Leagues (1 Division instead of 2/3)

-Japan Club Youth (Number of qualifiers from each region adjusted with real rules)

Leagues 1.PNG

Leagues 2.PNG

Leagues 3.PNG

6 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Update on the current progress.

Things are going much better than expected due to trying a different way to simulate competitions which gives few errors and is way less buggy overall (need to manually add in league history for winners though)

-All U18/University and High School Competitions finished.

-New U21 League finnished

Issues:

-None besides having to assign league histories manually

Yellow means 100% realism, Orange means very close to realism and blue means close to realism with a few changes.

-National Prefectural Leagues (League structures correct with the only change being the number of teams in each league)

-Takamado leagues (Regional instead of Prefectural)

-National Club Team (Regional instead of Prefectural)

-University Leagues (1 Division instead of 2/3)

-Japan Club Youth (Number of qualifiers from each region adjusted with real rules)

Leagues 1.PNG

Leagues 2.PNG

Leagues 3.PNG

WOW, that's nice, Can't wait to start from the bottom and going up to first div.

Thanks man =D

Super Cup and YBC Levain Cup are now done, just adding in the various Emperor's Cups now, all 47.

Instead of having each regional/prefectural league individual, i have used a group format based on local regions (means no errors, and 95% accurate groups)

I have applied the correct group names (Hokkaido Soccer League etc). This also means if there is an update it will be much easier and quicker to update in the future.

21 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Super Cup and YBC Levain Cup are now done, just adding in the various Emperor's Cups now, all 47.

Instead of having each regional/prefectural league individual, i have used a group format based on local regions (means no errors, and 95% accurate groups)

I have applied the correct group names (Hokkaido Soccer League etc). This also means if there is an update it will be much easier and quicker to update in the future.

So, we'll be able to use this with others?

Apart from no individual league histories from tier 5/6 (which i am working on) everything is working as intended!

Just don't get overloaded with new info

01. J League Players.fmf 01. J League Referees 2021.fmf 01. J League Season Data 2021.fmf 01. J League Season Nation Rules.fmf 01. J League 2021.fmf 01. J League Media 2021.fmf

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!
23 minutes ago, Renobr said:

Don't mind me, Loved the workl, Wish I could patron you.

I am not that great haha, just slowly getting better at using this editor each time.

I do have paypal though ;) https://paypal.me/AzamiNene?locale.x=en_AU

but i do this because i love football here so anything is appreciated but i expect none

12 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

btw re-uploading the league file with fixed sponserships so that you wont go broke haha give me 5 mins

TYhanks Man, I just tested the game here, I'll be waiting for the updated file

9 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

UPDATED!

Nice! Can I start Jpn with another championships right? I usually play with 19 countries with all their leagues, Will I be able to play the with university  teams?

Edited by Renobr
Typo

Just now, Renobr said:

Nice! I can start Jpn with another championships right? I usually play with 19 countries with all their leagues, Will I be able to play the with university  teams?

as High School and Uni teams are institutions, they can't be managed but they will have their own competitions in game that you also join ;)

18 minutes ago, anitamui said:

Hello,the winner of Emperor Cup qualifications isn't picked for Competition Proper,Please fix

they should be since i have done it a thousand times. what competition and what team

9 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Thanks for the update! Much appreciated.

edit: old facepacks don't work, the ID's are different since the latest patch. So that won't work.

https://github.com/atelierkarin/fm-j-league-facepack-converter

Apparently there is a python method of automatically assigning them. if anyone knows about it then it would be easy to update

hi there, tks for the great work!

just a quick question is there anyway to change the team name to the real name or did i make any mistakes so they showing "not real" team name?

again, tks for the effort!

12 minutes ago, edamame said:

hi there, tks for the great work!

just a quick question is there anyway to change the team name to the real name or did i make any mistakes so they showing "not real" team name?

again, tks for the effort!

you need to download and use a licensing database (use google). I am not allowed to use links or use specific instructions as it is against this forums TOS

9 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

you need to download and use a licensing database (use google). I am not allowed to use links or use specific instructions as it is against this forums TOS

got it tks a lot let me try figure it out!

2 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

found the issue with the emperors cup, yep the winners join the next seasons cup (i will fix that later) since i am busy this weekend

Alright, I'll wait for it. =)

5 hours ago, fselika said:

Does anyone manage to use this method for facepack?,, (https://github.com/atelierkarin/fm-j-league-facepack-converter)

I have tried on my side but unfortunately I can't do it. :confused:

Tried my hand at it using google translator, couldn't figure it out in the end. I can somewhat follow what is supposed to happen with extracting the ID's to a custom .csv. But it seems it's missing two .csv files that I am unable to find. "Karin ID 2.0.0.csv" and "Karin ID change.csv".  Nothing happens without that for comparison for the Python utility I think.

Edited by CrowBar

Just now, CrowBar said:

Tried my hand at it using google translator, couldn't figure it out in the end. I can follow what is supposed to happen with extracting the ID's to a custom .csv. But it seems it's missing two .csv files that I am unable to find. "Karin ID 2.0.0.csv" and "Karin ID change.csv".  Nothing happens without that I think.

i can have a look later just trying to have some game time after 6 months of working on this lol

Il y a 4 heures, CrowBar a dit :

Tried my hand at it using google translator, couldn't figure it out in the end. I can somewhat follow what is supposed to happen with extracting the ID's to a custom .csv. But it seems it's missing two .csv files that I am unable to find. "Karin ID 2.0.0.csv" and "Karin ID change.csv".  Nothing happens without that for comparison for the Python utility I think.

Thanks for the feedback.
If it is useful, here are the two csv files from Karin.

Karin ID 2.0.0.csv Karin ID Change.csv

currently adding in league fixtures to ease congestion and fixing the Emperors Cup (no more next season crap)

also if someone could go through this forum and add up the duplicated players list again and ill re add keisuke honda back in

Updated the players to remove some duplicates and added keisuke honda

Emperors cup should be fixed and the J1-3 league has real fixtures to fix congestion. Also over 50 Unique Darbies added for some extra sauce. let me know if there is anything else needed. will update links on main page