Injury Crisis + Unrest at home challenges are impossible

I've done the Injury Crisis challenge 3 times now.

First with Bayern Munich. I won the league, but it said I Failed. I assumed this was because I didn't win the cups, but it starts you bring already knocked out of them.

So I tried with Crystal Palace. Again I won the league, and it said I failed. The board wanted me to get to the 5th round of the FA Cup but you start being eliminated from it.

So the third time I tried Toronto. I won the Canadian Cup, The Supporters Shield and the MLS. They were all required by my board and were the only requirements I had. I went unbeaten since I joined them. It still says I failed.

Here is a screenshot of the fail screen, and my results showing I won all 3 trophies.

Also a screenshot showing I'm 1st in the world on Xbox for the challenge by over 1Million points and still apparently failed it.

It should be noted that getting to the MLS playoffs also got me the achievement for getting from the bottom to the top league with a team. But not the one for getting promotion.

Edit:

Just reloaded from the last game. Won the MLS cup again and took a pic of it saying that Ive completed all objectives. Only to be failed again.

Edit2:

I also just did the Unrest at Home challenge and it's done the same thing. Both of these require board expectations to be met, even when you met them it says failed. 

17b8a06b-c707-426d-9e65-be68f04beb8c.png

a06cfb22-b497-46cc-ba94-7f91f7dc080f.png

SAVE_20201203_145707.jpg

7d927f28-6afe-4b62-b1c0-41a030efa78b.png

Edited by AlcoholicSocks
Spelling, adding pic of leaderboard.

• AlcoholicSocks changed the title to Injury Crisis + Unrest at home challenges are impossible
7 hours ago, Michael Mallia said:

Hi @AlcoholicSocks, thank you for your post.

This issue is now under review internally with our dev team, apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

Thanks again.

Thanks.

Just want to say you may also want to look at the Financinal Storm challenge too. While I haven't managed to beat it just yet, it's win requirement is to meet the boards demands. The two listed in this thread are the only two broken challenges, and they are also the only other two that need to meet demands. I'm wondering if the board demands aren't working correctly, causing it to lose. 

Its just worth checking the Financial Storm challenge too incase that's also broken 

I can confirm the exact same issue with injury challenge.

Won with Bayern twice and it said I failed.

Also other challenges with board requirements failed after winning the league too sadly

On 04/12/2020 at 21:35, AlcoholicSocks said:

Thanks.

Just want to say you may also want to look at the Financinal Storm challenge too. While I haven't managed to beat it just yet, it's win requirement is to meet the boards demands. The two listed in this thread are the only two broken challenges, and they are also the only other two that need to meet demands. I'm wondering if the board demands aren't working correctly, causing it to lose. 

Its just worth checking the Financial Storm challenge too incase that's also broken 

Agree with this. Getting two games in. Tried various clubs. LIverpool need to raise 970m, Celtic 87m. Fails after two games, even though I sold most of the squad.

Hi there, 

I’m in the same boat as you guys, as u can see i’m on the leaderboards pic but yeah did both injury and unrest (psg and man utd) both fail when u accept club vision at start of new season.

I’ve given up now and moved onto the others until they get sorted

• 2 weeks later...