Player Constantly being released

Hi, 

Wondering if any help or advice on an issue. Started multiple saves with Hamburg, tried to sign Arp on a loan but after around 2 selects of the continue button, Bayern release him. Despite the save not even kicking off fully. Happened in all but 1 of my saves. 

Any input welcome,

cheers.

5D40E45D-5792-4715-8E78-886BC27673AA.png

19 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

We think this should be fixed on 12.0.4 that came out tonight on iOS - let us know. The Android update is still in the works due to some tech issues with the backend.

Is there a time estimate for the Android update release

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Mosalahman said:

Is there a time estimate for the Android update release

It's ready for submission but there is a technical issue which is delaying it unfortunately; hopefully not too much longer but an estimate isn't possible because the issue relies Google to resolve it (so we're waiting impatiently for them to respond to us).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

11 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Should be available now I believe - an update was released into the wild on December 10, 2020.

I got it yesterday (in Australia), but it was a janky. It showed there was an update, but the What's New section displayed the details for 12.0.3 instead of 12.0.4 and the update said it was 18MB or something, but was actually 591MB. Someone else on Vibe (also in Australia) had the same behaviour. BUT it did install the update, so I'm happy about that! 😄

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, StephenCronin said:

I got it yesterday (in Australia), but it was a janky. It showed there was an update, but the What's New section displayed the details for 12.0.3 instead of 12.0.4 and the update said it was 18MB or something, but was actually 591MB. Someone else on Vibe (also in Australia) had the same behaviour. BUT it did install the update, so I'm happy about that! 😄

Sorry about that - how things actually display in the mobile stores is beyond our control.

Glad it installed ok for you :D

1 hour ago, passenger58 said:

I want expecting that to be honest. Took me by surprise. But having played through a few matches with it, I'm finding it pretty useful. 

I was having trouble telling where the first 11 stopped and the subs started. I mean, I could tell, but it was taking just a bit longer than last year (enough to be annoying) and this fixes that for me. I will admit my first though was that it was a little too strong somehow, but I quickly adjusted to it and find it great now.

1 hour ago, StephenCronin said:

I was having trouble telling where the first 11 stopped and the subs started. I mean, I could tell, but it was taking just a bit longer than last year (enough to be annoying) and this fixes that for me. I will admit my first though was that it was a little too strong somehow, but I quickly adjusted to it and find it great now.

Same here. I was also having trouble differentiating between the first XI and subs but I'm happy with the latest change. 

Edited by passenger58

I know my starters and subs by names so I was navigating fine before except sometimes when I was dragging reserves to bench..but viewing other teams is so much cleaner now because their starters and bench is always a hot mess