[FM21] Full Team Name Scoreboard & Faces on the Bench

giglet13

2 hours ago, batnuna said:

Thanks for the reply. I took a look at your code, but I'm afraid I didn't really understand what to do.

I saw this line of code in the file:

<widget class="team_button" id="homN" icon_enabled="true" auto_size="none" font="title" size="10" alignment="right,centre_y,can_scale" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black" mode="1">

Changed the "alignment=right..." to "centre", but it only centred the text, while the team emblems remained misaligned.

With that code the logos are linked to the team names, so they should adjust when the names do (but they'll stay attached to the front of the name), if you want more control over the logos you'll need to set the icon_enabled bit to false and then add in the widget code for the logos and adjust them to suit.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

With that code the logos are linked to the team names, so they should adjust when the names do (but they'll stay attached to the front of the name), if you want more control over the logos you'll need to set the icon_enabled bit to false and then add in the widget code for the logos and adjust them to suit.

Alright, I'll read up about the logo widget. Thanks again!

EDIT: Made it work :)

1785678815_Screenshot2021-01-05014712.png.fcad18fa16d691af587dba0cd9555049.png

Edited by batnuna
Added info

Really odd one, bar has been working fine but now player names dont want to show anymore, attached the panel file and the image in game and I can't see why?

Does the name text size need adjusting to fit? Not sure why it's stopped working as it was fine before and is directly from the Kojuro skin.

match players bar widget.xml

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 20.34.28.png

Edit - seems to be overall skin misbehaviour, tried reloading skin and lost positions too;

591088474_ScreenShot2021-01-05at20_48_08.png.bc1fa41f22c507218946e3b05ae11190.png

I've tired restarting game and clearing cache but just goes back to only showing positions.

Edited by giglet13

On 05/01/2021 at 16:48, Vince_957 said:

rename it into "match players bar widget" and put it in panels/widgets of your skin (if you don't have the folder called widgets, you need to create it) delete cache and reload the skin

match players bar widget.xml 5.87 kB · 4 downloads

20 hours ago, kingjericho said:

match players bar widget.xml 5.87 kB · 3 downloads

place this in panels/widgets :thup: 

It works. Thanks for your replies :)

On 12/12/2020 at 23:20, Wells said:

TNQHeCY.png 

Here it is

The panel should be in your panels/match and also extract graphics to your skin/graphics folder.

match score area panel.xml 7.51 kB · 328 downloads   graphics.rar 7.04 kB · 306 downloads

I made it work, but the colours.....

bilde.png.f58ad18fb1c1bccaf8b7d34fe0d28ddd.png

Edited by HaraldNatvik

On 27/12/2020 at 13:55, stevemc said:

Thanks, however I'm still getting "SHORT NAME" entries pulling through; "Man Utd" instead of "Manchester United" and "Leeds" instead of "Leeds United".

I can see in your screenshot that the game is calling in the "NAME" entry not "SHORT NAME" or "SIX LETTER NAME" - how have you achieved that?

Have I missed something? (I'm also using M. Murray's match screens mod and the sortitoutsi Real Name Fix, if that makes a difference here? - on the Base Skin)

Screenshot-2020-12-27-at-15-36-14.png

Screenshot-2020-12-27-at-13-53-02.png

If I try to add @Jas80 code into your match score area panel.xml file, the names just disappear completely from the scoreboard:

Does this need another file, like in the Editor Data folder, to call the "NAME" entries through?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Help, using OPZ skin and the current scoreboard is two tone. Can anyone help me adjust it to the teams main primary colour only?

Also if possible, how can i change the font on the actual score so it doesn’t look like a calculator. 

many thanks. 

9229D37F-A98B-4CB2-8805-03FF5D066547.png

On 02/01/2021 at 20:20, beanos36 said:

All the graphics for this are located in the OPZ skin. The only thing I have modified is the length of the scoreboard and size of the names and score. Also changed the scoreboard font

I nearly have mine the same using OPZ but i dont know how to change the font on the timer and score?

11 hours ago, danigood said:

Help, using OPZ skin and the current scoreboard is two tone. Can anyone help me adjust it to the teams main primary colour only?

Also if possible, how can i change the font on the actual score so it doesn’t look like a calculator. 

many thanks. 

9229D37F-A98B-4CB2-8805-03FF5D066547.png

These features are linked to the Font being referenced in the Panel, so you can change that reference in the code to a different font or adjust the font for 'Scoreboard' in the fonts folder on skin.

For the Two Tone - believe this again is linked to the graphics folder and 'paper' file on which the colours are applied. If you use the panel xml you can find what graphics file path it references and replace this with something different for the desired effect. I'm not sure but potentially just removing it will lead it back to the default file instead and be flat? But i'm not certain, may need to try it and see.

1 hour ago, giglet13 said:

These features are linked to the Font being referenced in the Panel, so you can change that reference in the code to a different font or adjust the font for 'Scoreboard' in the fonts folder on skin.

For the Two Tone - believe this again is linked to the graphics folder and 'paper' file on which the colours are applied. If you use the panel xml you can find what graphics file path it references and replace this with something different for the desired effect. I'm not sure but potentially just removing it will lead it back to the default file instead and be flat? But i'm not certain, may need to try it and see.

Great Thanks for your help, i nearly resolved all issues, then a new one appears.

Scoreboard is how i want it, but now either missing the team names or the text is white?

score.png

Anyone know which file/code controls the colour of the aggregate score?

My aggregate score isn't showing correctly, the font the same green colour (you can vaguely make it out) so it's not standing off the green block - any idea how to change this font to white so it's readable?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot-2021-01-08-at-16-11-10.png

8 hours ago, danigood said:

I nearly have mine the same using OPZ but i dont know how to change the font on the timer and score?

The fonts are located in the fonts folder just inside the main skin folder. The font for this is called scoreboard.otf. All you have to do is make a copy of another font in there you like and rename it to scoreboard.otf (making sure at first you rename/delete the original one first).

18 hours ago, beanos36 said:

The fonts are located in the fonts folder just inside the main skin folder. The font for this is called scoreboard.otf. All you have to do is make a copy of another font in there you like and rename it to scoreboard.otf (making sure at first you rename/delete the original one first).

Cheers mate. All done now

On 05/01/2021 at 20:37, giglet13 said:

Really odd one, bar has been working fine but now player names dont want to show anymore, attached the panel file and the image in game and I can't see why?

Does the name text size need adjusting to fit? Not sure why it's stopped working as it was fine before and is directly from the Kojuro skin.

match players bar widget.xml 6.35 kB · 6 downloads

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 20.34.28.png

Edit - seems to be overall skin misbehaviour, tried reloading skin and lost positions too;

591088474_ScreenShot2021-01-05at20_48_08.png.bc1fa41f22c507218946e3b05ae11190.png

I've tired restarting game and clearing cache but just goes back to only showing positions.

I've still got this issue :( - My skin is at 95% zoom is that making the amount of space too small? Any ideas from anyone? Anyone had the same issue on their use of the panel and fixed it?

On 12/01/2021 at 19:00, poma said:

Is it possible to make it work in TCS-skin? I've tried but no success :confused:

If using the TCS skin, you'll need to remove the Sky Sports panel added as part of the skin design as well,  before putting in the new score panel to the match panels. There might be a couple of other tweaks (possibly the in between highlights panel references the sky sports panel too?) I have it working on my skin which is basically TCS with some tweaks for my preference but I can't remember what else needed adjusting to remove the Sky Sports Element added in v 1.1 sorry!

@giglet13 Names & Pos disappearing just seems to happen randomly, they tend to disappear when I reload the skin during a match (which makes testing fun) but will randomly come back. Though if the names won't come back at all it suggest something is wrong with the code, have you checked to see if the name appears fine with the default skin or with that file disabled?

16 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@giglet13 Names & Pos disappearing just seems to happen randomly, they tend to disappear when I reload the skin during a match (which makes testing fun) but will randomly come back. Though if the names won't come back at all it suggest something is wrong with the code, have you checked to see if the name appears fine with the default skin or with that file disabled?

It works when i use it in its original skin (Kojuro) that I took the panel from - It also worked without issue before adjusting to full scoreboard panel alongside the match screen mods. It's not a killer for me just annoying when I know its worked previously!

17 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Sorry to sound dumb, but I'm looking for the extended team name with badges on the scoreboard, how to I go about adding this for use with TCS skin? Is there something I can download and place in the skins folder? I'm not overly techy. 

2nd page of this thread. A post by Wells. 2 files included.

No idea if it works with TCS skin. If you put the xml file in the folder as directed, and it asks you to overwrite there may be a conflict. Or there may not, it’ll just replace. 

Make a back up of any files first to be sure.

On 12/12/2020 at 17:20, Wells said:

TNQHeCY.png 

Here it is

The panel should be in your panels/match and also extract graphics to your skin/graphics folder.

match score area panel.xml 7.51 kB · 649 downloads   graphics.rar 7.04 kB · 603 downloads

I'm using these with TCS skin - however if the team has a white background you cannot see the team name, is there a way to fix this? 

On 16/01/2021 at 08:50, Razoor1860 said:

1.thumb.JPG.bd0426eada03a1e961d8944ae62eaf45.JPG

can anyone show me what i have to do for wider bar? so the away Teamname fit in the bar? 

i try to make it in the .xml but i didn´t get it :D

I also would be interested in widening the team name bars to fit team names in. I use full names in my game such as Wolverhampton Wanderers and this gets cut off on the bar

2 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I also would be interested in widening the team name bars to fit team names in. I use full names in my game such as Wolverhampton Wanderers and this gets cut off on the bar

me included be a great help

On 29/12/2020 at 08:36, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Turns out it is possible to get the Team Names to Recolour whilst using the normal names, you just need to fudge it by using a class that can be recoloured such as the team name when it's part of the incidents file;

NOTE THIS INFO IS FOR SKINNERS, IF I GET A CHANCE I'LL CREATE A DOWNLOADABLE FILE FOR ENDUSERS LATER THIS WEEK, BUT IN THE MEANTIME SKINNERS CAN USE/ALTER THE CODE TO SUIT.

scoreboardteamcolours.thumb.jpg.3d52ebf0ad98b1a8ec4111d41c667560.jpg

To do it that way in the match score area panel xml file found in the panels\match folder extracted from the panels fmf file locate the container for the home/away team;

<container class="main_box_no_margin" red_replacement="white" appearance="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/score/home team/paper" id="T1Co">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" font="title" size="9.5" alignment="centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black"/>

</container>

And replace it with this code:

<container class="home_match_incidents_panel" id="Hnkp" file="match/match incidents left score" height="50">
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
</record>
</container>

For the away team change the Home bit to Away and the id to Ankp.

For the linked match incidents left score xml file the filename isn't important it just needs to match the filename of a file found in the panels\match folder (I've just re-purposed and renamed the pmr incidents file from my match mod which already had the colour code working) and you can use different files for home/away or the same one it just depends on how you want the content laid out.

The below code is the example code from the match incidents left score file used to display the name in the screenshot:

<panel colour_team_names="true" colour_team_scores="true">

<widget class="picture" id="bkcl" auto_size="vertical" file="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/score/away team/paper" cached="true" rthr="68" alignment="centre">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" />
</widget>

<container>
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="65,-1" gap="10" offset="10"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

<container height="40" width="65" >
<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" image_alignment="left" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" alignment="left">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="5,10,5,0" /> 
</widget>
</container>

<widget class="text" id="mitn" font="title" size="xlarge" alignment="centre" multiline="false"/>

</container>

</panel>

The first widget sets the background graphic with the id="bkcl" setting the colour and the file path telling the game what graphic to use (just re-used the default away graphic)

Second widget is for the logo.

Final widget is used to display the team name.

If you the kit showing as well you can take the code from the match incidents left/right pmr xml files from my match mod (which is what this code is based on).

You'll also need to increase the width values from the match score area panel xml file to fit in the extended team names.

i still cant make this work out, could you make a .xml please? =(

By any chance is there anyone who has a completed file and is willing to share? I'm just getting into skinning and frankly I get incredibly overwhelmed when I see the mass of text in Notepad++, not to mention the amount of files. Have managed to change some fonts around but that's about it..

On 19/12/2020 at 04:03, Muzzley said:

I'm new to all this but when I have tried to import the following

I use the FM21 Resource Archive to open and extract the Panels file and the Skin file from within the game install location, I then downloaded the above files to import into said file locations, but I get stuck on the game loading screen forever. Obviously I have done something wrong. can somebody help?

All I wanted to do is keep the vanilla skin but have the club logos and full name show when in a match.

Capture.JPG

did this ever get resolved? i'm currently getting an issue that every time i reload my skin the game crashes and i have  to reload the game, the changes do take effect buts it's annoying everytime i want to change something.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

This has probably been asked, but how can I make the scoreboard longer? The full names are fine, but teams like Wolverhampton Wanderers or Brighton and Hove Albion get cut off.