[FM21][MOD] Match Screens Mod

michaeltmurrayuk

On 28/04/2021 at 10:31, ExploitedSpace said:

Hi guys, 

I am unable to see any highlights when using the match screen mod on any skin. I have tried numerous skins. Has anyone experienced this before?

Even if I click Full Match in highlights I will stay on the screen attached below.

Any help would be appreciated as I cannot imagine my life without this mod!

Match Screen Mod.JPG

I am facing the same issue - 85% with 1920*1080 resolution....if anyone has the relevant files that has fixed this issue or has directions on how to resolve it, pls advise...i tried many times with different options but it did not work

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from the opening post:

Included an alt IBH panel, if you are having resolution issues and don't need to collapse the IBH panels then unzip the extractifwantfullscreenibhpanel.zip from the panels\match folder and let it replace the match in between highlights panel file and this will give you the basic eight panel view like from FM20 (or the FTR screen).

If you want the version allowing you to hide/open the in-between panels, download and use the original version with the notable events panel on the left and don't use the extractifwantfullscreenibhpanel.zip.

@michaeltmurrayuk Hey, i have this issue... i start the match with the following tablet mods (image 1), but i want to be like image 2, but it goes back to image 1 at the start of second half, and every new match... i'm tired of rearrange them like image 2.

other question, how can i get image 2 to be default? i mean in match touchline tablet panel.xml file

thanks

1.png

2.png

Hey! This mod is great, but I have a few questions. Like others here I have a huge problem actually utilizing the space of the panels since I can't drag them far enough towards the left. I tried tweaking the numbers like you said in the original post, but everything seems to just make it smaller or remove it altogether. I am playing on 1920x1080 with 95% zoom.

Secondly, I see a lot of the pictures here have the team colours and full names on the header or titlebar during the match. They're also so narrow that only a portion of the team name fits there even though there's plenty of space on the right. How do I fix that?

I have very limited experience with these kind of things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2021 at 23:44, beanos36 said:

just tried about 6 results from different leagues around Europe and still seems to be fine except the background pic showed before when it randomly crashed and now it doesnt. So im Sheff Wed in the championship. I've just clicked on the result from the Rennes v Bordeaux game (before it would instantly crash) now it loads like this

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 22.42.27.png

Hello everyone, i'm new here. I would really like to play with this setup, but i'm very bad with editing. Is there a download available with this setup, or do I just need to try it myself :)? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2021 at 22:54, luvgisele said:

I am facing the same issue - 85% with 1920*1080 resolution....if anyone has the relevant files that has fixed this issue or has directions on how to resolve it, pls advise...i tried many times with different options but it did not work

Although I'm not at 85%, I am using 1920x1080 resolution and like yourself, struggled big time, but by tweaking the bits highlighted in red 

<flags id="alignment" value="horizontal" />
                        <integer id="min_value" value="1350" />
                        <integer id="max_value" value="1910" />
                        <symbol id="set_property" value="width" />
                        <integer id="true_value" value="1200" />
                        <integer id="false_value" value="1200" />

and then putting the same value at the top of the text file here:

<integer id="TbWs" value="650"/>    <!-- 0 - 1350 -->
    <integer id="TbWm" value="1200"/>    <!-- 1350 - 1910 -->
    <integer id="TbWl" value="1560"/>    <!-- 1910 up -->

it now covers the screen perfectly :)  I've attached the xml file and also included a mod to remove match commentary too if you're short on space. I've removed it so I can see the full 2D View as zoom in as possible. Not really needed anymore. 

The big issue I found with FM21 and it was a game breaker for me, was the poor implementation of the match day screen where my natural focus was the center of the screen to see the stats. Didn't feel in complete control but now I do - with this, Michael Murray has made me jump from FM18 to FM21! You're a legend mate, remember your work back in the day with the horizontal logos and this community is a lot better for having you here still doing your stuff. Thank you.

match in between highlights panel.xml match commentary.xml

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing mod, thank you. This year this is a life saver.

Quick question. Can I rotate formation https://prnt.sc/1qetvcu 90 degrees? To have the strikers above, and gks at the bottom? Or one team with strikers top, the other one with strikers at the bottom.
EDIT Yes, Right Click.

Also, how can I move the Skip button from left to right?

Anyone knows how to remove the sliding effects of the mod panel? 

Thanks again. 

Edited by godzilu

Hey there, a couple of questions:

1. The left panel appears to no longer be aligned to centre (fig 1 in screenshot). What can I do to fix it?

2. I would ideally like to have 2 panels showing the "body language" tab - one for my team, and one for the opponents. However, inside that tab, I want 2 different views - my team to have the "general info" view (fig 2), and the opponents to have the "body language" view (fig 3).
I have already set the default view to be "general info" in the XML file, which means that the opponents' view always reverts back to it. Is there any way to set different default views to different slots? Or any other idea to make these options stick?

Screenshot 2021-08-24 170222.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Match Screens Mod v2

Another late update, but the Match Screens Mod has now had an updated Version 2 released.

This version splits out the Full-Time Review and Post/Past-Match Review Panels into two separate files like in FM20, whilst I have also added the ability to view the Classic Analysis and Stats screens from within the Tactics Screen during a match.

However these changes mean this version of the Mod now needs to be installed within a skin so won't work with Touch Mode nor some third party skins as such I have also left up (and updated) Version 1 of the mod.

fm21matchmod_6tactics_v2.thumb.jpg.7480af92035c69cf0f5458a449999066.jpg fm21matchmod_3ftr_v2.thumb.jpg.a70cc6f22564f2a50ebbc3c7a7f106c1.jpg fm21matchmod_4pmr_v2.thumb.jpg.3a0b02a759b669ccb9f7df15a9762e80.jpg fm21matchmod_5ibh_alt.thumb.jpg.8ceef978d6263f06911fbbd9c6ea3d2a.jpg

V2 Changes

Full Time Review Screen

For Version 2 has been split from the Past Match Review screen, with this screen now using a similar layout to that of the Half-Time Review Screen.

Past Match Review Screen

For Version 2 has been split from the Full Time Review Screen, and uses a similar layout to the Touchline Tablet.

Match Tactics Screen

For Version 2 I have also added the Classic Analysis and Stats screens, so you can now access them from the tactics screen any time during the match.

However there are two minor issues;
- To exit or confirm/cancel changes you need to go back to the Tactic screen as the buttons won't show on these screens.
- Viewing these panels from the Player Statistics or Analytical Data pop-ups from the Post Match Screens gives you the embedded tactics bar and you need to click back to exit.

Installation Instructions

NOTE: Version 2 of the mod now needs to be installed inside a Skin, so if you are using the Default Skin you'll need to download and switch over to the Base Skin.

After extracting the zip file;

- Place the panels and sections folders inside the folder for the skin you are using, by default this will be:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\<skin_name>\

Then from the Preferences -> Advanced -> Interface Menu under the Skin Section turn off 'Use Caching' and reload your skin for the changes to be loaded. (You can turn Caching back on after the mod is loaded and working).

Mac users note that your User Data Location is now located elsewhere;
https://community.sigames.com/topic/531835-fm21-skinning-graphics-information/?do=findComment&comment=12784049

To change the item shown in each panel just select the drop down arrow in the top right hand corner of each panel and select the view you want. So if you want to change the Left Panel from the Overview to the Match Stats view, just select Match Stats in the dropdown menu.

You can also adjust the width and height of the columns in game by dragging the dividing line, and to collapse a panel you don't want just drag the line to the corner.

If you want to change the appearance of the content that appears in the individual menus then you will need to follow the instructions in the Advanced Instructions section below.

---
Redistribution Terms
You are free to post this content to your website provided:
1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk
4. If linking to my work then please provide a link to the download page rather than the download link as the download link may change.

v1.2 Update

The older version which I'm leaving up has had a minor update to add the xG column to the various Player Rating screens, if you don't want to redownload the mod you can just add the following code to various match team stats files to add the xG column:

<record id="MPxg" auto_hide_priority="9" hidden="false" /> <!-- Xgoals added by patch -->

Also to answer some of the questions that have been raised recently;

- Home/Away status this is controlled by the game so there isn't anything we can do to make the panels remember who you are.

- Game not remembering panels this just seems to happen randomly (and every time over the years I think I've fixed it they'll randomly change again).

- Crashes again really not sure what is the cause as I cannot replicate it, if it is still happening then best bet is to revert the PMR panel back to default, if you are using v1 of the mod just delete the match full time review panel xml file from the panels/match folder for the mod to revert back to the default version. If you are using v2 of the mod and it is still crashing with that version then you'll need to extract the default match full time review panel xml file from the panels fmf file, then rename that file to match past match review panel and copy the file into the panels\match folder for the mod overwriting my file.

11 hours ago, Platinum said:

Hi, how do I view the Team and Player Analytics at half time in the Match Screens Mod v2? I can't see the option to view them

You can access them via the Tactics Screen under the Analysis and Stats views (as shown in first screenshot in above post) with them there you can now view them both at half-time and any time during the match.

Had to remove the popup button from the HTR screen as the game doesn't correctly support the panels being both embedded and popups.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. This mod is all i wanted from FM. But... i can't make it work. I followed the instruction but nothing changed in betweens highlight screen. I put the whole folder "panels" into my user location. And i use default skin.

What i do wrong? 

4 hours ago, caveman said:

Hi guys. This mod is all i wanted from FM. But... i can't make it work. I followed the instruction but nothing changed in betweens highlight screen. I put the whole folder "panels" into my user location. And i use default skin.

What i do wrong? 

First make sure you are using FM21, if you are using FM22 this version may not work without tweaking.

Next make sure you have turned the skin cache off and reloaded your skin.

It also depends on which version you are using v2 needs to be installed within a skin to work correctly.

If you are using the v1 then post a screenshot of your panels folder and user data location so I can check you have put the files in the correct place.

2 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

First make sure you are using FM21, if you are using FM22 this version may not work without tweaking.

Next make sure you have turned the skin cache off and reloaded your skin.

It also depends on which version you are using v2 needs to be installed within a skin to work correctly.

If you are using the v1 then post a screenshot of your panels folder and user data location so I can check you have put the files in the correct place.

Hi thanks for replying.

Yes i'm using FM21. OK now. What i did wrong was that i didn't turn the skin cache off. I only reloaded my skin.

Thank you. Great work.

Now i'm waiting your mod for FM 22!

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have tried to change the match info small ibh panel. On the overview panel I am trying to get the Fixture Name, Date & Time and Stadium all centered but I don't know how to. I'm sure that there is probably something that I can add into the panel that can centre what I need, but I don't really have a clue. As you can see from the screenshot below, at the moment the time of the game is missing. So this is why I altered things a little by putting the time and date onto the 1st row, and the stadium details onto the 2nd row. I don't really want the date and time on the left, although if there's no option to centre them all then I guess I will have to!

This is the code relating to all 3 parts:

<widget class="fixture_name_text" id="fxnm" row="0" col="0">
        <record id="object_property">
          <integer id="get_property" value="FxNm" />
        </record>
      </widget>
      <widget class="date_cell" id="date" format="[%date#1-short] [%date#1-time]" row="1" col="1">
        <record id="object_property">
          <integer id="get_property" value="fxdt" />
        </record>
      </widget>
			<widget class="text" id="stad" row="2" col="0" column_span="2" auto_size="vertical" />
		</widget>

spacer.png

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk!

First of all thank You for your effort with this mod!

Maybe you remember that I am that guy who likes numbers that is why i have some problems with this mod and FM 22 - and i know it's not for this ver but look:

fm.thumb.png.b33d29c4d2e6d6c2a1be028a24174ffc.png

I managed this to work with my fav numbers stats but i have some issues

Red arrows shows that in this FM stats are grouped (?) in some groups with columns titles and lines (eg. tackling, passing etc) but not every of them, so i change line order in files (yellow arrow) to make some adjustment.
I think that some stats are new (i mean new "record id") thats why they have titles, and some are just from prev versoin of game?

So i have two questions:

1. Is it possible to make this titles off? 
  2. Is there maybe some base with "statistics record id" so I can put some new stats or modify existing?

PS Sorry for my english. Cheers 

Edited by kzkmu

43 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

Was going to try and add this to the Zealand skin, but that skin file is a fmf file. 

Anyway of adding it?

You can use the Resource Archiver (available on Steam, with the pre-game editor) to extract fmf files.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Can someone clue me in on how to solve the following two items:

1) Remove the bold from the goalscorer (Overview panel)

image.png.5de288e6bb7cc20e92d3cdf1efc34b26.png

2) Why does this happen? I can't change the player's role and I can't see the positions of the subs.

image.png.379d5bd75446410adca4fae22107e15f.png

1. you have to set the style or font in the match incidents small ibh.xml, in the bottom part.

- or the 2nd option, and that's probably easier, open the fonts/text.xml and edit the Bold style in lines 25 and 26.

2. that's a normal thing when you are reloading the skin during the match. It was already in previous editon. If you will open the Tactics screen during the match and go back, the roles will be back again.

On 07/12/2021 at 08:41, keysi said:

1. you have to set the style or font in the match incidents small ibh.xml, in the bottom part.

- or the 2nd option, and that's probably easier, open the fonts/text.xml and edit the Bold style in lines 25 and 26.

Thanks a lot mate :) 

Edited by kingjericho

On 07/12/2021 at 09:41, keysi said:

2. that's a normal thing when you are reloading the skin during the match. It was already in previous editon. If you will open the Tactics screen during the match and go back, the roles will be back again.

When I check match incidents small ibh.xml I have this code:

<!-- KEEP FIRST WIDTH VALUE THE SAME AS LOGO CONTAINER TO KEEP INLINE -->
	<widget class="table" id="miit" layout="80,40,-1" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" row_spacing="0" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false">

<list id="column_widget_properties">
			<record index="0" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" />
			<record index="1"  auto_size="all"/>
			<record index="2" spec="text" auto_size="vertical" multiline="true" auto_size_minimum_height="28" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
		</list>

<list id="column_table_properties">
			<record index="1" id="icon" alignment="centre" />
			<record index="2" id="text"  />
		</list>
		<record id="default_properties" spec="text" />
	</widget>

I presume it's this part that defines the boldness of the goalscorer?

<list id="column_table_properties">
            <record index="1" id="icon" alignment="centre" />
            <record index="2" id="text"  />

When I check the text.fontxml file I have this on line 25 and 26.

<record style="semi_bold" file_name="GT-America-Standard-Bold.ttf" boldness="0"/>
<record style="bold" file_name="GT-America-Standard-Bold.ttf" boldness="0"/>

But what code defines in the match incidents small ibh.xml file, that it takes the Bold spec from text.fontxml?

Edited by Rivanov

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, or knows how to solve this issue. Every match I play the top left hand panel always reverts to Latest Events Updates. I change it to any other option using the drop down menu but the next match it reverts back to the Latest Events Update panel. Is there a way to make the change stick for the next match?

1788050229_Screenshot2021-12-10at12_01_06.thumb.png.648783dfad0283a00475147e3273bb25.png

34 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, or knows how to solve this issue. Every match I play the top left hand panel always reverts to Latest Events Updates. I change it to any other option using the drop down menu but the next match it reverts back to the Latest Events Update panel. Is there a way to make the change stick for the next match?

1788050229_Screenshot2021-12-10at12_01_06.thumb.png.648783dfad0283a00475147e3273bb25.png

Check the codes in these two files, if you have the same target in both, it will always reset. Be sure you have "ibh1" for the top one and "ibh2" for the bottom one. Or any other "ibh" you are using.

obrazek.png.878dc9498643b25762fc981b6b5c988f.png