How many countries/leagues

Hello,

how many countries/leagues do you all play?

what size database?

does your computer run it fast?

really want to immerse myself in the game and im getting a new laptop in Jan, just wondered what you guys are all playing.

thanks

I'm doing 25 leagues from 18 countries with a large DB. 64k players.

The goal with the setup is:

1. Playing a Swedish club.
  2. Good game speed.
  3. Finding mostly EU-newgens and I dont want to scroll through 10000 south americans in the scouting centre.
  4. Loading my favourite EU country leagues, enough of them to have bids on my players and active transfer market.
  5. Loading no non-EU leagues as leagues are what slows down the game the most, and non-EU clubs rarely bids on my players. 
  6. Loading only low divisions from my country to get more home-grown staff and newgens.
  7. Loading only 2nd divisions from neighbouring countries. I prefer loading leagues from more countries instead of second divisions from the same few countries.
  8. Loading custom database and check international players from my country. That adds 20 international players.

Feel free to give input on to thoughts!

image.thumb.png.eb052df2083937d7235d82d86e28e7d5.png

18 minutes ago, oche balboa said:

Test a few leagues for speed before deciding on a game 

Im getting a new laptop, just wondered what you guys were all running and that would help me decide on what latop i need as i want one that runs a good amount of countries/leagues etc and does it fast.