Key Tackles, Clear Cut Chances, Dribbles, Key Passes etc. All Broken!

jdmk88

currently managing in bundesliga 2, the highest dribblesper90  stat in the whole league is at 1.2 and in my team it is just 0.98. In the bundesliga its at 1.5 and in the bpl its 2.01. its a joke, such a waste of money, totally breaks your immersion in the game.

10 hours ago, francis#17 said:

Im seeing dribbling numbers higher than that

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/02/2021 at 15:43, autohoratio said:

Can someone acknowledge this. This was already reported under a different topic, no acknowledgement, 0 downloads from 'requested' PKM's...nothing. It's been months now. 

Has the latest update fixed any of these stats?  I have not played in a while.  It wasn't something I noticed at first, but once I did notice the broken stats, it prevented me from enjoying my career.

Here's my holdup: How are these broken stats affecting player development? For example, are my young wingers going to develop when they aren't getting proper dribbling stats? Are defenders going to get huge boosts, and always develop better than expected because of broken Key Header stats?  Central Defender ratings were super high for my teams. 

If we could get clarification on whether the stats will get fixed, or at least some comment upon whether the stats affect development, that would be awesome.  But I really don't want players in human managed teams / leagues to develop totally differently than players elsewhere or it messes with immersion, to put it mildly. 

On 01/03/2021 at 21:28, Rosey Palmer said:

Has the latest update fixed any of these stats?  I have not played in a while.  It wasn't something I noticed at first, but once I did notice the broken stats, it prevented me from enjoying my career.

Here's my holdup: How are these broken stats affecting player development? For example, are my young wingers going to develop when they aren't getting proper dribbling stats? Are defenders going to get huge boosts, and always develop better than expected because of broken Key Header stats?  Central Defender ratings were super high for my teams. 

If we could get clarification on whether the stats will get fixed, or at least some comment upon whether the stats affect development, that would be awesome.  But I really don't want players in human managed teams / leagues to develop totally differently than players elsewhere or it messes with immersion, to put it mildly. 

No, update didnt fix these issues. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have also reported that the missed interceptions and mistakes are not been logged - did this in December and it has been under review since then  - I don't believe this will be fixed as from what I believe the final winter update is the last patch based on previous years 

The response so far from SI on if this will be fixed is ' There has been no indication from SI that there will be any further updates for FM21' in the official feedback thread 

I really do hope that Si do look into this and get it fixed for this series as its is game breaking for me and annoying for when your assistant tells you that your team is missing lots of interceptions and you are unable to identify the player / players during a match and if necessary sub them, don't understand why this suddenly broke as it worked in all other versions!

Please SI release another update patch to get this working

Edited by wazza

17 minutes ago, Rosey Palmer said:

I put this up on the shelf and am prepared to write this year's version off as "they did the best they could, given the pandemic." And they've provided a near-perfect product for many other years running.  But will wait to make sure this is fixed in next year's version before buying, because if players in my league aren't developing like they are in other leagues, due to statistical differences, that's game breaking for me. 

I 2nd that!

7 games completed in my season the 20th best dribbler has COMPLETED total of 0.7 dribblers per game.. This is ridiciloous 

My AML who has 18 pace 18 accel 17 dribbling 18 technique has 0.5 dribblers per game ( he has run wiht ball trait..)

image.thumb.png.fafbe2acc42440bd9b01875e031fd707.png

Salah is averaging 20 crossers crossers per game cuz why not...

image.thumb.png.b306f09f5ccc9861bc287a60474de7f0.png

And for 7 games top 20 is filled with attacking masterminds who have created 1 or 2 clear cut chanecs in the league

image.thumb.png.13017858e4c6fc85ddca6118f632ee05.png

Average rating top 20 in my league.. 20th best player in our league 70.

image.thumb.png.1127122f3eac56bc8d810cd0c81a4370.png

Avetage rating of players in OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILE currently sitting last place in their league. They would have the best average rating in PML with another 4 or 5 players in top 20 of my league

image.thumb.png.cc13578a5c9b62d248e07b1447c8ca5f.png

Average rating of Top 20 in La LIga.. Everybody is much higher .. There are over 50 players above 7.30

image.thumb.png.5da6ba6c7b4df7b5b246567aa280ee6b.png

Average ratings of my team. I am 6th and have scored assisted quite a bit of goals.. My AMR  7 games 4 goals 6.70... My AML 7 games 2 goals 6.40..

image.thumb.png.6e7321bc77f130db772878355657f11a.pngAverage rta

About player ratings its possible to achieve decent ones if you are great team and dominate but if you are middle of the pack the game destroys you since its not counting stats properly. I mean my attacking players are not dribbling and not creating clear cut chances why would you give them good grades?

My  AMR/MR has complted a grand total of 2 dribblers in 7 games but has attempted 90 crosses so far completing 9. IN premier league top 10 the 10th guy on the list is Willilan with 7 crosses per game. So my MR averages 12 and he is not even in top 20 in the league (SALAH 20!!!)

My AMC is also averaging  0.30 dribblers per game while he blasted 45 crosses in 7 games.  6 or 7 per game?  

CHELASE have attempted 350 crossses in 7 GAMES !!! THATS 50 CROSSES PER GAME...

image.thumb.png.c770e898f9d2cf24cfe52b13b571255d.pngTHATS CHELSEa

Chelsea game finished 1:1  52 crosses attempted 24 by their MCL Warden Prosse  13 by james  9 by their left back. Again they have like 1 tackler per defender. NO CLEAN CUT CHANCE created... I mean 50 crosses per game thats like a cross every other minute..

image.thumb.png.c0bf37abcf49489d854778121a65e3ed.png

Another game another 50 crosses +  Another 18 by their. Lets look at tacking stats grand total of 1 per ddefender. They won 4:1 crossed 50 times completetly smashe dthem and created ONE clean cut chance

image.thumb.png.1e85b7a7878671045ede8c09712bd05d.png

This is after 30 games last season. City have attempted 1400 crosses in 30 games a good 45 per game.. They have scored 60 goals from that...

image.thumb.png.ab0f87090d931b76a0cd2edc833a5331.png

This is real world data for current season for Man City for 30 games in the season!!  In real Life Salah has completed 20 crosses he is AMR on the RIGHT with very bad weak foot. In my game salah has 22 crosses per game

image.thumb.png.238dbb5cb37398c4ef6bca49669c2eb8.png

THIS IS DATA FROM IN GAME IN MY GAME 30 games into the season

image.thumb.png.538a912850705ea83c37cdd6437a5089.png

Sterling is averaging 6.90 . Haaland 7.05 despite scroing 15 goals in 26 games 

• Administrators

Posted this elsewhere but feel it's appropriate to do so here. 

Our aim with the match engine is to as closely reflect real life as possible. In doing so it's very much a balancing act between outputting how the play on field looks, the types of results being produced and that the huge number of factors going into the match (player abilities/attributes, morale, pitch condition referee, tactical setup etc) culminating in an accurate output.

In doing so, sometimes the type of stats don't necessarily completely match with real life. Sometimes this is partly due to the fact our stats are recorded in a slightly different way than say Opta (other stat companies available) do and sometimes because of compromises made for the integrity and balance of the game. We very much value a balanced enjoyable match engine over every single stat matching to real life, but the ME not looking anything like real football. The eventual goal of course, is to have both perfectly in sync. 

Whilst there are no further updates planned for FM21, all the information provided via these forums is reviewed and will be used to help us make improvements for future versions of the game. 

Thanks.