Help with my Brexit rules

Playing as Arsenal, UK have left the EU

The Premier league rules are the following:

- players coming from EU will need a WP

- FGN players already in UK will face these restrictions when signing a new contract

My questions are how do i see the WP rules? I can't see how to fulfill the WP requirements. Second question is what about foreign players coming in from outside EU, I'm assuming they face the same WP restrictions?

Hmm... I'm not sure how it looked in FM20, but this is from FM21:

image.png.f9ea8a9e1407402ffd9cfe8560673fc1.png

So it doesn't give details, but that whole rule set is 100s of pages, if I remember correctly. Still, the scout report should give an indication as to how likely the player is to get a permit.

11 minutes ago, XaW said:

Hmm... I'm not sure how it looked in FM20, but this is from FM21:

image.png.f9ea8a9e1407402ffd9cfe8560673fc1.png

So it doesn't give details, but that whole rule set is 100s of pages, if I remember correctly. Still, the scout report should give an indication as to how likely the player is to get a permit.

Ok thanks, I'll scout a Brazilian player and see what it says. My concern is that I'll scout a player, my scouts will say 'unlikely to get a WP' but I won't know how to overcome this

Actually, thinking about it. I've signed 3 players all non UK and nothing has been said about WP

Edited by middleweight165

3 minutes ago, middleweight165 said:

Ok thanks, I'll scout a Brazilian player and see what it says. My concern is that I'll scout a player, my scouts will say 'unlikely to get a WP' but I won't know how to overcome this

You might not be able to sign him at all if he doesn't play for a good enough team or have international caps for Brazil. Those are the Brexit rules, unfortunately.