Reset Squad View

edw

Unless I'm misunderstanding anything you can just click the "Position/Role/Duty" column in the tactics screen or the "Position selected" in the squad screen. If I'm misunderstanding, then please show a screenshot of what you are having issues with.

11 minutes ago, XaW said:

Unless I'm misunderstanding anything you can just click the "Position/Role/Duty" column in the tactics screen or the "Position selected" in the squad screen. If I'm misunderstanding, then please show a screenshot of what you are having issues with.

I have attached a screen shot or my squad page.

The main issue is all the players are sorted by position.

When you first play the game the squad page auto sorts the players into the selected team, I clicked to resort by accident and knaffed it.

My ocd has kicked in and it drives me mad.

Can you reset it to how it was when I first played the game?

Help

Untitled.html

Yeah this is the same problem as mine as shown in photo below. When you first start a game the players which are not selected in the starting 11 or subs are ordered by position. I'm not sure what I clicked to mess this up but it is quite annoying 

20210112_171447.jpg

4 minutes ago, XaW said:

Have you tried to click the text "Positions selected" or "PKD"?

image.thumb.png.7d3c3ddd4a37e83f2785bb9c5fbc6f44.png

Yeah, if you click position then it changes to the view below, if you press PKD it changes to the example shown in the previous photo

20210112_172502.jpg

1 minute ago, Jng95 said:

Yeah, if you click position then it changes to the view below, if you press PKD it changes to the example shown in the previous photo

20210112_172502.jpg

Exactly, the sorting works as it should, so I'm not sure what the issue is?

So essentially I prefer the squad view shown in the first photo where all players are ordered by selection first. The issue is that all players who are not selected in the first team or subs are now ordered randomly. When you first start the game the players not selected are ordered by position but I must have pressed something which changed this so I was just wondering if there was a way to return to this default setting. 

4 hours ago, XaW said:

Exactly, the sorting works as it should, so I'm not sure what the issue is?

Your way sorts it by picked players.

Its different to when the game starts. it has everyone sorted by position but as soon as you pick a player in his position it auto moves him to the top of the list.

I can't show you as mine has gone messed up

I don't know how else to expalin it but Jng95 has the same issue

Unless some one on here can help!

Do you mean the players selected for squad are sorted by position, but anyone not in the matchday squad is not organised by position? If so make sure it is first organised by the "PKD" column. then hold shift and click on the "position" column

Edited by Jay86

13 hours ago, Jay86 said:

Do you mean the players selected for squad are sorted by position, but anyone not in the matchday squad is not organised by position? If so make sure it is first organised by the "PKD" column. then hold shift and click on the "position" column

Perfect, thank you

Sorted

On 13/01/2021 at 20:33, Jay86 said:

Thanks mate, thats sorted it