[Portugal] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

1 minuto atrás, zbidram disse:

Suspensions and b teams. Did a quick go on holiday for 2 seasons and half and things look normal

B team's bug was already fixed but suspensions (disciplinary rules) continues without being resolved...

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em 18/12/2020 às 11h20, Neil Brock disse:

É um problema do qual estamos cientes e estamos investigando. Infelizmente, nem sempre estamos em posição de fornecer atualizações para todos os problemas levantados nos fóruns, mas sempre tentaremos resolvê-los assim que podermos. 

O problema afeta todas as equipes da liga, o que mantém um campo de jogo uniforme para todas as equipes nessas competições e, como foi dito acima, existe uma opção de alterá-lo através do editor de pré-jogo entretanto. Agradecemos que isso seja frustrante para as pessoas afetadas e seremos atendidos quando for possível. 

Obrigado. 

Então você está ciente do erro, lança uma atualização e continua igual? Você está jogando com nosso dinheiro.

Screenshot_2.png

In the editor I cannot put it well, because it continues to make an error confirming rules.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by fabiogabriel

2 horas atrás, FrazT disse:

@fabiogabriel

It is understood that you are frustrated and you have made your point several times now.  You have also had an explanation from SI, so please stop posting the same thing time after time.  We have ne desire to take any further action, so please just leave it there and move on.

If SI had to give back every single penny for every one who let down, this bug was already solved.

This is a simple thing to solve...if it was a big bug that needed a lot of time I understood that possibly we needed to wait longer...but to solve this? 2 months and waiting? this is shameful.

I participate in a lot of foruns dedicated to FM, since FM foruns, discord, facebook groups, etc, and since the beta was realesed until now you can see they complain of these issues, that are, most of them, gamebreaking for them, and I agree: 

1-Wrong translation (Every Beta comes out with a lot and asking us to help, we naturally help and after the Beta it's hard to find any translation wrong to portuguese, at this moment I did not found one) - Resolved

2-Wrongfully Portuguese Supercup was already played (Since beta but was quickly resolved)

3-Wrongfully B teams in some countries in the 2nd season played on some Cups (since beta, it took a while but it was solved)

4-In Portugal, Campeonato Prio don't start in the 2nd season (since beta and not all players noticed this bug, but after a while was also solved)

5-In some countries players on loan could play against the main team (Since beta but was quickly resolved too)

6-In Portugal disciplinary is a mess (Still in the game and nobody knows why...), (and If I remember correctly @PandoraBox in a response  to @fabiogabriel posted a table with all the rules for disciplinary rules in Portuguese division and said that was already logged and it was going to be fixed soon (something like this) and this was in the middle of December...today is 11 of January...and I will not talk about what he said about the influence of this bug in the game...)

7- In the last weeks moving a player from a B team to Senior squad was bugged (My props to SI, in this one, after they launched the update that fixed so many bugs, some I said here and some I didn't, they told to us that they noticed this bug, they said what we can do to stray from the bug and they were already trying to solve it, and they did it in the last update)

8- Wrong Best Positions of the players (still unsolved)

Between 2 and 6 you can find some of the bugs that are gamebreaking for us, if we want to play, we play but after SI solves this bugs we have to start a new save, so if we wanted to do a long save, ours saves will be trash, ours time was wasted, and what was supposed to be our fun and relax momments it's our frustation momments.

So before you threaten someone try to see this game as player and not as a mod.

And now to the real SI workers (if they see) - We know you guys have a lot of work, a lot to solve, but always prioritize DATABASE, I send props to you guys about the way you guys solved the bug 7 (in this list) but that one could annoying, yes, but it was not a priority, like the wrong best position of the players, it's annoys me a lot, but I can play with that (Aubameyang was the 3rd best midfielder but I can live with that xD). So to summarize solve 1st the bugs that are not save game compatible and then the others.

To the rest of us, players, let's just try to wait to see if they solve this, in my opinion this will not be solved until the big update, until the end of the winter transfer market, last year that update was on late February, but what do I know? I'm only a big Fan of this series with more than 10k of hours in the last 3 years so I hope that I'm wrong.

Regards to all,

SlingShot

19 hours ago, FrazT said:

@ fabiogabriel

É evidente que você está frustrado e já o fez várias vezes. Você também recebeu uma explicação do SI, portanto, pare de postar a mesma coisa vez após vez. Temos o desejo de realizar qualquer ação adicional, portanto, deixe-o lá e siga em frente.

I will always complain, until they resolve. or do you like to buy something and not arrive in good condition? If you buy a cell phone broken you will not complain? If they send you another broken? won't you complain? Will you move on? You moderators, producers etc are the biggest culprits of the game to be like this, because it remains the same. They release updates and it stays the same, if you think I have no reason to complain, you are either rich or you have the game for free and you haven't spent a cent on the game.

Edited by fabiogabriel

15 hours ago, SlingShot said:

Se a SI tivesse que devolver cada centavo para cada um que desistisse, esse bug já estava resolvido.

Isso é uma coisa simples de resolver ... se fosse um bug grande que demorasse muito entendi que possivelmente devíamos esperar mais ... mas resolver isso? 2 meses e esperando? isso é vergonhoso.

Participo de muitos fóruns dedicados ao FM, desde fóruns FM, discórdia, grupos no Facebook, etc, e desde que o beta foi lançado até agora dá para ver que eles reclamam desses problemas, que são, na maioria, desafiadores de jogo para eles, e eu concordo: 

1-Tradução errada (Todo Beta sai com muito e pedindo ajuda, naturalmente ajudamos e depois do Beta fica difícil achar alguma tradução errada para o português, no momento não achei) - Resolvido

2-A Supertaça Portuguesa por engano já foi jogada (desde a versão beta, mas foi resolvida rapidamente)

3-Equipes B por engano em alguns países na 2ª temporada jogaram em algumas Copas (desde o beta, demorou um pouco, mas foi resolvido)

4-Em Portugal, o Campeonato Prio não começa na 2ª época (desde beta e nem todos os jogadores perceberam este bug, mas depois de um tempo também foi resolvido)

5-Em alguns países, jogadores emprestados podiam jogar contra o time principal (desde a versão beta, mas também foi resolvido rapidamente)

6-Em Portugal a disciplina é uma bagunça (Ainda em jogo e ninguém sabe porquê ...), (e se bem me lembro @Caixa de Pandora em uma resposta a @fabiogabriel postou uma tabela com todas as regras do regulamento disciplinar da divisão portuguesa e disse que já estava logado e ia ser corrigido em breve (algo assim) e isso foi em meados de dezembro ... hoje é 11 de janeiro .. .e não vou falar sobre o que ele falou sobre a influência desse bug no jogo ...)

7- Nas últimas semanas a mudança de um jogador de um time B para um time Sênior foi bugado (Meus props para SI, neste aqui, depois que lançaram a atualização que corrigiu tantos bugs, alguns eu disse aqui e outros não, eles nos disseram que notaram esse bug, disseram o que podemos fazer para desviar do bug e já estavam tentando resolvê-lo, e fizeram isso na última atualização)

8- Melhores posições erradas dos jogadores (ainda não resolvidas)

Entre 2 e 6 você pode encontrar alguns dos bugs que estão quebrando o jogo para nós, se quisermos jogar, jogamos, mas depois que o SI resolve esses bugs, temos que começar um novo save, então se quisermos fazer um save longo, o nosso salvar será lixo, nosso tempo foi desperdiçado, e o que deveria ser nossa diversão e momentos relaxantes são nossos momentos de frustração.

Portanto, antes de ameaçar alguém, tente ver este jogo como um jogador e não como um mod.

E agora para os verdadeiros trabalhadores de SI (se virem) - sabemos que vocês têm muito trabalho, muito para resolver, mas sempre priorizam o DATABASE, envio adereços para vocês sobre a maneira como vocês resolveram o bug 7 (em essa lista) mas isso poderia incomodar sim, mas não era uma prioridade, como a melhor posição errada dos jogadores, me irrita muito, mas posso jogar com isso (Aubameyang foi o 3º melhor meio-campista mas posso viver com esse xD). Então, para resumir, resolva primeiro os bugs que não são compatíveis com o save game e depois os outros.

Para o resto de nós, jogadores, vamos apenas tentar esperar para ver se eles resolvem isso, na minha opinião isso não será resolvido até a grande atualização, até o final do mercado de transferências de inverno, ano passado essa atualização foi no final de fevereiro , mas o que eu sei? Eu sou apenas um grande Fã dessa série com mais de 10k de horas nos últimos 3 anos, então espero que esteja errado.

Saudações a todos,

SlingShot

Congratulations on your comment. Very well explained. Someone who understands me. I really want to play the game, but having the rules of discipline as they are, the competitions are not real and competitive. Thanks for your comment, I hope you take it seriously, because what you wrote is very well. Congratulations!

i really thought you guys fixed it but no ....

why is every single year i have this goddamn problem with verifying the portuguese country?????

Cmon guys , you really killed my expectations 

i really want to play with the editor and be able to verify the rules, please dont become EA...

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.13 - 23.44.30.44.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.13 - 23.44.43.08.png

• 2 weeks later...
Em 24/01/2021 em 23:50, fabiogabriel disse:

January 24th ... I hope you still have time to leave a memory here Well, coming here again, so as not to forget to correct what was requested in Portuguese competitions and now to correct the editor too. thanks!

Like I said last time "..., in my opinion this will not be solved until the big update, until the end of the winter transfer market, last year that update was on late February, ..."

Hello.  I found a bug in Portugal and it has happened on every save I went back and checked.  After one year the 3rd tier splits into 2 tiers and then the 4th becomes playable. That part works fine.  For some reason every team in Portugal Tiers 1-4 suddenly turn pro.  Even amature teams that drop from 3 to 4 turn pro.  I know its not in the league settings because the following year the teams that come up from tier 5 are semi pro usually.  Basically teams that have no buisness being pro are suddenly forced to and just start losing money fast.  Can you please take a look into this?  Thanks.   

Someone noticed that this week, the Tecatito corona, took the yellow 5 and missed the championship game. But as he took 2 yellow and red, the cup game failed, and he still has 4 yellow ones in the league, being able to play the next championship game? Well ... now see how the fm is doing ...

• SI Staff
On 07/02/2021 at 10:17, kelen said:

Hello.  I found a bug in Portugal and it has happened on every save I went back and checked.  After one year the 3rd tier splits into 2 tiers and then the 4th becomes playable. That part works fine.  For some reason every team in Portugal Tiers 1-4 suddenly turn pro.  Even amature teams that drop from 3 to 4 turn pro.  I know its not in the league settings because the following year the teams that come up from tier 5 are semi pro usually.  Basically teams that have no buisness being pro are suddenly forced to and just start losing money fast.  Can you please take a look into this?  Thanks.   

Hi, this is a known issue under review currently - thanks for raising.

Hey @Freddie Sands , sponsors are still not fixed, same values for all leagues but the second portuguese league is not reading the amount correctly...

Can you guys sort it out please??? This issue already comes from FM 20, FM 19....

Prints attached from ingame and editor. DB file too.

Football Manager 2021 Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 18.03.27.24.png

Football Manager 2021 Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 18.03.31.41.png

Football Manager 2021 Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 18.03.36.44.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 18.06.32.39.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 18.06.47.51.png

General BD.fmf

Another thing that is bothering me right now, and its still not freaking fixed , is I set up for the league to provide TV money and the stupid clubs got fetch some stupid individual deal worth less that i inputed.

Can the game simply follow my instructions for once??????

Fix this please as i want the league to provide the money , not to the club to fetch the deal, I WANT TO CENTRALIZE THE TV MONEY

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.12 - 20.46.09.37.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.12 - 20.48.46.74.png

Why can't u guys solve disciplionary issues in portugal league and cups? 

This guy will be suspended for the rest of the season?

Is this a joke???

@FrazT @PandoraBox @Freddie Sands @Neil Brock anyone? 3 months ago the game was released and u can't solve this? CAN WE PLAY IN PORTUGAL WITHOUT THIS ISSUES or u don't care about Portugal and the players from Portugal??

5.PNG

6.PNG

34 minutos atrás, TiagoVieira disse:

After this winter update, at least in 3rd divison, if a player is sent off, i doesn't get suspended.

Bro they don't care about Portugal....

2 of the admins that I mentioned already were online and don't answer my question...

13 hours ago, SlingShot said:

Bro they don't care about Portugal....

2 of the admins that I mentioned already were online and don't answer my question...

As a forum moderator, I do not have the information to give you as to the current situation regarding your issues- only the SI staff have that information.

On 23/02/2021 at 17:00, SlingShot said:

I don't blame researchers like u bro u told us a long time ago that...

But this is why a lot of portuguese fm players leave this game SI can't solve this bug....it's a joke, a bad one...I was waiting for this update to start my save in Portugal...BUT I CAN'T...

If coders did a bad job (like they are doing) and their salary was cut because of that, this bug would be solved in day 1.

In a lot of jobs u don't get paid if u do bad work...SO SI OPEN YOUR EYES...

3 months and I still regret the money I paid for this BUGGUED GAME!!!

bro..

you have to start a new save. I did simulate, and the player suspended in the championship no longer appears that is in all competitions

Screenshot_1.png

in this case the verthonghen was red card, does not play any internal game like that!

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by fabiogabriel

9 horas atrás, fabiogabriel disse:

bro..

you have to start a new save. I did simulate, and the player suspended in the championship no longer appears that is in all competitions

Screenshot_1.png

in this case the verthonghen was red card, does not play any internal game like that!

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

yes I started a new save to test and this happened

Em 23/02/2021 em 16:46, SlingShot disse:

Why can't u guys solve disciplionary issues in portugal league and cups? 

This guy will be suspended for the rest of the season?

Is this a joke???

@FrazT @PandoraBox @Freddie Sands @Neil Brock anyone? 3 months ago the game was released and u can't solve this? CAN WE PLAY IN PORTUGAL WITHOUT THIS ISSUES or u don't care about Portugal and the players from Portugal??

5.PNG

6.PNG

So tell me why Reinildo suspension is still going on...

In this test I saw that thing with Reinaldo

He received a red card in cup... Taça da liga... and he is suspended...until now it's 0k...

But his team was eliminated of that cup...it's 0k

but after that 11 games passed (1st league and the main cup) and he is still suspended...why's that?

he only will be off suspension in a next taça da liga game? that dosen't make any sense...

13 hours ago, SlingShot said:

Nesse teste vi aquela coisa com o Reinaldo

Ele recebeu cartão vermelho na taça ... Taça da liga ... e está suspenso ... até agora são 0k ...

Mas seu time foi eliminado daquela taça ... são 0k

mas depois disso 11 jogos se passaram (1ª liga e copa principal) e ele ainda está suspenso ... por que isso?

ele só estará fora de suspensão no próximo jogo da taça da liga? isso não faz sentido ...

Have you tried to figure out if his expulsion was for something very serious? I don't know to what extent the fm has in its code this type of expulsions or suspensions. But to have been expelled and still be suspended a long time later, it could be for something very serious about the direct red The truth is that I did simulation and for now the suspensions are better. A player in the fifth yellow only fails domestic league, before he did not play any game that was internal competition. Try to see what kind of expulsion it was, what his conduct was. One thing I noticed is that the injuries are very frequent, I simulated until December for example, and covered all the teams, and many had several players with injuries.

5 horas atrás, fabiogabriel disse:

Have you tried to figure out if his expulsion was for something very serious? I don't know to what extent the fm has in its code this type of expulsions or suspensions. But to have been expelled and still be suspended a long time later, it could be for something very serious about the direct red The truth is that I did simulation and for now the suspensions are better. A player in the fifth yellow only fails domestic league, before he did not play any game that was internal competition. Try to see what kind of expulsion it was, what his conduct was. One thing I noticed is that the injuries are very frequent, I simulated until December for example, and covered all the teams, and many had several players with injuries.

But bro he received the red card in 1st game of the season in taça da liga and was suspended for 3 games in taça da liga and primeira liga, but after so many matches in primeira liga paços can't use him because he is still suspended, so he is suspended in 2 competitions but maybe the suspension will only pass after taça da liga matches, but paços was eliminated so only (maybe) in next season can pass his suspension, but if paços is going to be eliminated in the 1st round again maybe only 1 game will be taken from his suspension...so who know how many time can this guy be suspended...imagine if this happen in your team...maybe with a key player...

One of my players got sent off for a bad tackle in a cup fixture.

After the game, on my emails, it read "[Player] banned for one match". In that email, it says that the ban applies to all domestic competitions.

However, since then, I've had 5 other games (4 league ones and one for a different cup) and I'm still not able to use the player due to the ban (it still says that he's banned for one more game). I can see that he's still banned for my next fixture, which is another league game.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

This is after the Winter update. He was sent off on the 6th-Jan 2021.

I also double checked, and the player is registered for that league (he actually played in the league game that took place before the cup match where he was sent off).

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 13.27.08.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 13.30.50.png

Edited by PPereira20

• SI Staff

Not quite sure how this thread ended up in UI, I think it was accidentally merged - I thought it was weird it had suddenly gone missing from League Specific. Moving this bac now.

Just to clarify on the issue regarding players being suspended indefinitely in the league due to suspensions from the league cup, this is an issue we have under review and are looking to get fixed soon (including for existing save games if possible) for FM21 soon.

• Freddie Sands changed the title to [Portugal] (Official) League Specific Issues

@PPereira20 this is happening since this update and it's because Taça da Liga be careful in that cup until this is fixed :D

@Freddie Sands can u tell if this is happening in the next update? We know it's going to be released soon...

"The Final Winter Update will follow in a few weeks, covering the latest deals from transfer windows that closed in February, including the Chinese and Russian leagues, MLS, free transfers in the EFL and more."

1 hour ago, SlingShot said:

@PPereira20 this is happening since this update and it's because Taça da Liga be careful in that cup until this is fixed :D

@Freddie Sands can u tell if this is happening in the next update? We know it's going to be released soon...

"The Final Winter Update will follow in a few weeks, covering the latest deals from transfer windows that closed in February, including the Chinese and Russian leagues, MLS, free transfers in the EFL and more."

@SlingShot Could be only happening since this update (can't say for sure, it was my first red card I think :lol:) but, from what I've read in this thread, there are mutiple people who have reported this months ago.

48 minutos atrás, PPereira20 disse:

@SlingShot Could be only happening since this update (can't say for sure, it was my first red card I think :lol:) but, from what I've read in this thread, there are mutiple people who have reported this months ago.

No bro 1st we reported that the disciplinary rules in Portuguese Competitions were wrong but in the last update they correted them and now since the last update the disciplinary rules in Taça da Liga are wrong, soo before it was all Portuguese Competitions, now it's only Taça da Liga xD but hopefully they will correct this soon

40 minutes ago, SlingShot said:

No bro 1st we reported that the disciplinary rules in Portuguese Competitions were wrong but in the last update they correted them and now since the last update the disciplinary rules in Taça da Liga are wrong, soo before it was all Portuguese Competitions, now it's only Taça da Liga xD but hopefully they will correct this soon

Ah, gotcha! Haha well, at least there's some progress there :lol:

I had completely forgotten to report this, but luckily, I still have my save, so I'll do it now.

This is clearly a corner case, and I have no idea how this is meant to be reflected in real life, so I imagine there is no clear cut answer for this, but I'll report it anyway.

I wanted to start a game with Africanos Bragança, a team not playable from the get go, but can be promoted into the new lowest tier in Portugal. So I holidayed to make them show up and everything went fine. My issue though, is that this club produces newgens from Cape Verde (the real reason I wanted to play as them) and that works out well, however those newgens are NOT counted as "homegrown" for league play until they have been there for 3 years. And the league requires a minimum of 13 players trained in Portugal. So playing a youth focused game with them are impossible.

Now, I don't know if Cape Verdeans should count as homegrown for the sake of the Portuguese leagues, but I thought I'd report it anyway as it really make newgens from this club quite useless for many years.

I have uploaded Africanos_xaw.fm to the SI Cloud in case it's needed.

22 horas atrás, XaW disse:

I had completely forgotten to report this, but luckily, I still have my save, so I'll do it now.

This is clearly a corner case, and I have no idea how this is meant to be reflected in real life, so I imagine there is no clear cut answer for this, but I'll report it anyway.

I wanted to start a game with Africanos Bragança, a team not playable from the get go, but can be promoted into the new lowest tier in Portugal. So I holidayed to make them show up and everything went fine. My issue though, is that this club produces newgens from Cape Verde (the real reason I wanted to play as them) and that works out well, however those newgens are NOT counted as "homegrown" for league play until they have been there for 3 years. And the league requires a minimum of 13 players trained in Portugal. So playing a youth focused game with them are impossible.

Now, I don't know if Cape Verdeans should count as homegrown for the sake of the Portuguese leagues, but I thought I'd report it anyway as it really make newgens from this club quite useless for many years.

I have uploaded Africanos_xaw.fm to the SI Cloud in case it's needed.

They don't count as homegrown in real life, unless they were trained in Portugal, which is not the case for most players in that team.

They are basically exchange students from Cape Verde Islands studying in Bragança.

That team doesn't have youth football as well, therefore they don't produce any players.

In the 4th level you can have a team full of foreigners (where they actually are), in the 3rd level you need to have most of the squad as homegrown.

If they would be promoted to the level above (3rd) in real life, they would have to change their complete approach compared to what they do right now.

Basically, if you want to have homegrown Cape Verde players, you have to buy the ones trained in Portugal.

5 minutes ago, PandoraBox said:

They don't count as homegrown in real life, unless they were trained in Portugal, which is not the case for most players in that team.

They are basically exchange students from Cape Verde Islands studying in Bragança.

That team doesn't have youth football as well, therefore they don't produce any players.

In the 4th level you can have a team full of foreigners (where they actually are), in the 3rd level you need to have most of the squad as homegrown.

If they would be promoted to the level above (3rd) in real life, they would have to change their complete approach compared to what they do right now.

Basically, if you want to have homegrown Cape Verde players, you have to buy the ones trained in Portugal.

Yeah, I assumed as much. It was a fun club to do a youth challenge with in previous versions (where this didn't happen and they counted as homegrown), so I thought I'd ask in here if it was intentional or not as a change for FM21.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Hi guys. I am having an issue that I hope someone here will be able to help me! A player of my team (a wonderkid :() was sent off during the final of the portuguese league cup. After the game I received a message informing that he would be suspended during one match. However, one year later he is still suspended in all competitions except in frendlies and in the portuguese cup. Does anyone here knows if this problem is expected to be solved in the next update or knows how to solve it with the pre-game editor? 

Thank you guys! 

2 horas atrás, João Baptista disse:

Hi guys. I am having an issue that I hope someone here will be able to help me! A player of my team (a wonderkid :() was sent off during the final of the portuguese league cup. After the game I received a message informing that he would be suspended during one match. However, one year later he is still suspended in all competitions except in frendlies and in the portuguese cup. Does anyone here knows if this problem is expected to be solved in the next update or knows how to solve it with the pre-game editor? 

Thank you guys! 

Bro why post something without read the recents posts?

I'm replying 2 hours after u posted this... if u had read the recents posts in 1 minute u could see this:

Em 01/03/2021 em 17:03, Freddie Sands disse:

Not quite sure how this thread ended up in UI, I think it was accidentally merged - I thought it was weird it had suddenly gone missing from League Specific. Moving this bac now.

Just to clarify on the issue regarding players being suspended indefinitely in the league due to suspensions from the league cup, this is an issue we have under review and are looking to get fixed soon (including for existing save games if possible) for FM21 soon.

There u go. Now we only have to wait until the next update and see if it's fixed.

In my opinion if u are doing a long save just wait for the update. :D

25 minutes ago, SlingShot said:

Bro why post something without read the recents posts?

I'm replying 2 hours after u posted this... if u had read the recents posts in 1 minute u could see this:

There u go. Now we only have to wait until the next update and see if it's fixed.

In my opinion if u are doing a long save just wait for the update. :D

Thank you! Do you have any idea regarding the expected date of the update? 

And another question, do you know if this issue only occurs to players of the team you are managing? Or to all players? For ex. I am training Sporting. Does this only occurs to my players or it can possibly happen to Benfica or Porto players? 

Thank you again mate! 

2 minutos atrás, João Baptista disse:

Thank you! Do you have any idea regarding the expected date of the update? 

And another question, do you know if this issue only occurs to players of the team you are managing? Or to all players? For ex. I am training Sporting. Does this only occurs to my players or it can possibly happen to Benfica or Porto players? 

Thank you again mate! 

They said that when the winter update was out. It won't take long.

The bug is in Taça da Liga, so it will occur to any player in any team, I made a save test, to test (xD) the last update and this occured:

Em 23/02/2021 em 16:46, SlingShot disse:

5.PNG

6.PNG

I was unemployed to just test...

Others already saw this bug too:

Em 27/02/2021 em 12:53, SlingShot disse:

image.png.56d265dc9ba60d5f963a63be5c331c07.png

Outras pessoas já detetaram também o bug...

Others players already saw this bug @Neil Brock

Em 01/03/2021 em 13:27, PPereira20 disse:

One of my players got sent off for a bad tackle in a cup fixture.

After the game, on my emails, it read "[Player] banned for one match". In that email, it says that the ban applies to all domestic competitions.

However, since then, I've had 5 other games (4 league ones and one for a different cup) and I'm still not able to use the player due to the ban (it still says that he's banned for one more game). I can see that he's still banned for my next fixture, which is another league game.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

This is after the Winter update. He was sent off on the 6th-Jan 2021.

I also double checked, and the player is registered for that league (he actually played in the league game that took place before the cup match where he was sent off).

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 13.27.08.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 13.30.50.png

• 2 weeks later...
  On 07/02/2021 at 03:17, kelen said:

Hi, this is a known issue under review currently - thanks for raising. - Freddy Sands

So did you guys fix this issue?

• 2 weeks later...