Head of Youth Development Coach

Hello , i've finally found a Head of youth development coach with the Belgian Nationality ( i play in Belgium) ....and he's a  "Model Citizen"...his working with youth is at 16 and knowledge and potential also 16......it takes me around 50 restarts to find such a coach....now my question is how does this effect the youth intake? is there any difference with for example determinated? someone has there any experience with?

We have summed up what we've gotten from SI in the youth challenge thread first post. As for the HoYD:

Head of Youth Development (HoYD)
The club’s HoYD is responsible for bringing Newgens into the club. He will influence what “type” of players are selected and can partially or fully pass on his personality to some of these Newgens. The “type” of players selected refers to a player’s position and style, for instance a HoYD with a preferred 4-5-1 formation and a Technical Coaching Style may produce more technically styled midfielders than another HoYD.
The HoYD will also influence the rare “freak” or exceptional Newgens that come through, modifying their ability and style.
This role is filled by the HoYD by default, however if none is employed whichever staff member is set to be responsible for youth development will fill this role.