How do I: Freeze transfers

Hey guys, so never really mess with the database but what i want to do is sim the same season multiple times with consistent rosters.  How would I set up the league to disable all transfers?  I've started a new league to look at this but the only option seems to be to disable the first transfer window.

I'm only simulating one season over and over so the clubs don't need to sign anyone for the following season. 

Any tips or suggestions on this?  Thanks in advance.

The only thing I can think of, is give every team a transfer ban, and set all contracts to be valid x number of years? Very time consuming though, but my only thought.

• SI Staff
27 minutes ago, XaW said:

The only thing I can think of, is give every team a transfer ban, and set all contracts to be valid x number of years? Very time consuming though, but my only thought.

Or by setting all players to future moves into far future. Like XaW said though, quite time consuming to do this 

4 hours ago, Ragin Cajun said:

Found a fix. There is a mod on the Steam Workshop that freezes transfers for a set period. Called Embargo. 

Might want to check that stops loans being allowed to be made permanent or future transfers going through, Unless you are ok with those

@Ragin CajunAnother simpler option if simulating a league from Europe is select the start date as China season start which is around 08/03/2021 so around 25 games have already been played and your in march. By adding the disable 1st transfer window you won't get any deals done until the end of the season 

Forgot to add this is also waaaaayyyyy quicker as by the time the game loads in half the season has been simulated.

Edited by WilsonJuve
More info

• 1 month later...
On 19/03/2021 at 11:46, Ragin Cajun said:

Found a fix. There is a mod on the Steam Workshop that freezes transfers for a set period. Called Embargo. 

Transfer Embargos don't work as they get removed as soon as club is taken over, unfortunately.