Help selling players

There's not much you can do when a player refuses to be sold. Either his contract is bigger at your club than what they're offering him, or club's reputation isn't high enough. You can try loaning him out and at least have someone pay his wages until his contract expires.

17 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

So I want to sell Thomas Meunier but when I put him on transfer list and offer him to clubs he get really pissed and refuse to be sold. How do you sell these players?

Well, when you're doing offer to clubs you see a note saying 'my client is...' It's likely Meunier wasn't open to leaving or speaking to other clubs, and so the reason he's not happy you're trying to list him.

51 minutes ago, YLSFM00 said:

Well, when you're doing offer to clubs you see a note saying 'my client is...' It's likely Meunier wasn't open to leaving or speaking to other clubs, and so the reason he's not happy you're trying to list him.

So it’s impossible to sell him?

2 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

So it’s impossible to sell him?

No, it's possible to sell almost all players, but if you have transfer listed him, you should not expect to get much money for him. If he refuses, you'll even less likely to get any money. So perhaps you would have to let him go for free.

For what it's worth, putting a player on the transfer list is only something you should do if just want to get rid at any price. Offering him out WITHOUT transfer listing him are much more likely to work, since then you are simply testing the waters, not actively trying to get rid...

What I would do in your case, just remove him from the transfer list, wait a few months, then offer him out without transfer listing him and see if anyone is interested. If some offer, then see what happens. If he still refuses, then just set his squad status to emergency backup and stop playing him. After a while he will ask to play more, then you can tell him you want to sell him, and he should want to leave. Then offer him out again (not transfer list!) and if there are any takers, he is very likely to want to leave.

27 minutes ago, XaW said:

No, it's possible to sell almost all players, but if you have transfer listed him, you should not expect to get much money for him. If he refuses, you'll even less likely to get any money. So perhaps you would have to let him go for free.

For what it's worth, putting a player on the transfer list is only something you should do if just want to get rid at any price. Offering him out WITHOUT transfer listing him are much more likely to work, since then you are simply testing the waters, not actively trying to get rid...

What I would do in your case, just remove him from the transfer list, wait a few months, then offer him out without transfer listing him and see if anyone is interested. If some offer, then see what happens. If he still refuses, then just set his squad status to emergency backup and stop playing him. After a while he will ask to play more, then you can tell him you want to sell him, and he should want to leave. Then offer him out again (not transfer list!) and if there are any takers, he is very likely to want to leave.

Thanks for the tip. Very usefull👍