Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

51 minutes ago, andu1 said:

I am still waiting for the update to balancing of youth/newgen intakes for long term saves and not happy at all that it seems we have to wait 2 more weeks for Chinese and Russian windows to close( who really cares about those ?)

Last year they released 3 major updates in January - March Period, now we have to wait for almost 3 months for a critical aspect to be fixed.  I don't want this to sound too critical, just a bit frustrated since i tend to play one big save and i am starting to notice the lack of players from some regions.

The many Chinese players will care for a start... Also they will still be using this time to work on other aspects of the update

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

The many Chinese players will care for a start... Also they will still be using this time to work on other aspects of the update

i was not aware that FM has that many Chinese players

10 minutes ago, andu1 said:

There is a whole Chinese language subforum on here. So expect quite a few do play.

28 minutes ago, andu1 said:

There's been a big explosion in recent years, so much so that as XaW says, there's whole language sub-forum. People will all have their own priorities, but SI will have to try and account for everyone overall. So while it might be a bit frustrating for you, there's a section of players who would find it crucial. Appreciate it's probably not the answer you want, but it's part of the balance of reaching different users in the base

20 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

There's been a big explosion in recent years, so much so that as XaW says, there's whole language sub-forum. People will all have their own priorities, but SI will have to try and account for everyone overall. So while it might be a bit frustrating for you, there's a section of players who would find it crucial. Appreciate it's probably not the answer you want, but it's part of the balance of reaching different users in the base

I understand now and really didn't knew that FM was so big in China. As a matter of fact the only stuff that is of interest to me in the update is the youth intake fix so i can wait for a couple more weeks.

56 minutes ago, andu1 said:

I understand now and really didn't knew that FM was so big in China. As a matter of fact the only stuff that is of interest to me in the update is the youth intake fix so i can wait for a couple more weeks.

Who said that they are gonna fix it 100% for the last update?

Anyone noticed this ireally frustrating thing that when you are in lead or you are drawing with a opponent much better than you the extra time just goes on and on and on. It happens everytime, it says 3 minutes, plays 4 at minimum, if it says 4 mins of et it plays 5 mins at least, you get the picture. BUT when you behind and chasing that one goal, the game stops instantly when the 3 or 4 etc. minute comes. How is this even fair to anyone ??? I added one screenshot where again this unfairness happened, 3+ minutes added to the 4 minutes the et should last. And no, there were no subs, no injuries, nothing. And as I said its always like this. Why does it even say how much of et will be played if AI never does it fair ?!

what_the_actual_fuck.png

SO I know its been a turbulent time.  But I must say that I am glad many of my direction ideas were taken up about menu cleanliness and match engine/tv graphic type displays - also I never mentioned it or maybe I did but I like how the green hearts are in it now and a clean match engine.  

I think the flut skin lost its way - and I stuck to this kind of thing, though I think the guy is talented in an absolute way, I only kept the purple skin this year.

This is a testament.  And I am not a biblical dude. 

So I have enjoyed this release so much - may not have played it a whole heap, and stat bugs aside, I have run plenty of matches - I think people are too stringent in displaying (or allowing) themselves the enjoyment they probably know is in there.

I know this sounds ironic but I have plenty of other pursuits.  IF the game was in dire straights - trust me - when I am on point.... I am on... you know the saying or even the syntax of such a saying: I would have come back to make a suggestion if this game was truly in trouble.

I think the series is moving into a direction which is good, still - I want to highlight that its not all just myself.  The chinese market as we know I am not chinese but I have a feel for markets (don't know how haha), really... they like their iphones and their graphics and icons and thematics, etc.  I don't like iphones but I have seen many tv sports events in my time.  These changes were good.  

So the icon thing of the heart is down that line, much like I preferred solid flat graphics for displaying information in a beautification-way.  I am sure the game has faults and I am not dismissive of them, nor am I blind to bugs - but I can't honestly consider anything broken or detrimental too much.  No.... I don't watch football every day only when I can, so I am probably not a match-veteran like many on here, but I tell you what:  its enjoyable. 

I do sim racing too - but you won't find me complaining about the Bmw or ferrarai.  Maybe thats a bad analogy - but is it fun, it is, I see the direction its going and its good.

- I think the game draws-out overtime because sometimes the ref wants to give fair opportunity in simulation - he would be flayed in real life most likely in the press etc - but it also extends your sense of 'damn this match needs to end so we win, come on!!!!'

notable consideration:>    with all the 'bugs' I much appreciate the 'some view/some full' option this year for league detail.   

I don't get it, though - I would think guys could seriously work around it!

So I will continue to use the tackle/etc discrepency as a plot device here to explain things from that perspective.

i.e spain for me is all on full but lowest league available in game I set to view only.  I do not think the lowest spanish league can really upset the apple cart too much, as if I will check stats there... I won't.  BUT I will want to view it now and then.  

So I do not know why people do not utilize this in the interim more.  If it were me, I would not be complaining so much.  Doing this to several leagues (I run 40 leagues just now across 22 country's iirc; down from 56 leagues to begin with)... well it can make the difference in the speed of the game. ryzen 3700,570 board 32gb ram, and large DB but added in each nations international players 'for certain' option in custom.

^>  This alone should meet expectation with at least the proposed short term fix with how it may eventually take shape by making the stats align.  I am going to assume a full-deep-dive fix is going to take a bit of time and thought.  Imagine switching ALL leagues to full that you run, BUT their lowest league or 2 (in case of scotland, sorry, example.. their lowest 2... turkey, their lowest 1, belgium I do 2 and 1, etc etc; BUT french only lowest 1, england I do top 4/5, italy, top 2; this probably minimizes such discrepencies even if doing view only may have long term affects...but surely only afte 5+ seasons.)

^^ So while I used key tackles as well, and yeah it does suck a little, that little is not a lot, key tackles/passes ect was a useful stat - but I think so many other stats indicate things just as good.  On a probability scale its likely many other options will attest to a players suitability to a team you have.  Maybe you want him better at running, so look to that - in all probability he may just also do good key tackles, especially if other indicators point to it.  What am I saying?  We can probably clear that up by re-writting in our minds what I just said, but I often use the phrase "she'll be right..." as in I know its there, can't be undone just now, so don't make it a problem in the interim.  Just putting a highest-lowest list of key tackles is a boring way of doing it.  I used to do it like that, now I more like throwing caution to the wind and working with players ( by training, instruction, coaching, etc you can do this post 2019)... so its not a biggy for me. 

I think the game can be too easy in spots (its why I suggested it cheat now and then in terms of piling on the pressure, to test the user; if this has a history it can probably be seen in my posts).... thus lol! the inadvertent removal or obscuring of this 'feature of ease" is a great thing... lol  

I am going to go out on a limb and consider that the xG system was a more holistic useful feature and I doubt its prioritization came at any real cost. At worst, surface level.  

Its impossible to judge how the community may take such a thing - I doubt its too bad if 60k play it concurrently.  The point I would like to highlight is you can't leave it out, and when they plan, its my guess they said lets try to get it all in, but they did not, yet one cannot leave it out.  Thus I do not see how harping on about it, when I and others can work around in in spirit or principle/pragmatically is a worthwhile thing.  

I think therefore the game is better overall regardless.  

Hrm. Games like Europa Universallis get that bust apart thing right - a singular/reduced logic/goal is attainable by the player - thus the next dlc, etc comes out and expands out the 'attainability' aspect with complexity.  Am I explaining it right?  

Thus if it is, and that its actually so may be more the point - this is in the spirit of that expansion - I think its only a good thing.  Yet my opinion does not even rely on that; regardless I think its good.  Not perfect, never said that, just good; of course I would never trade away even more polish or effort should that be in question, I am simply stating it can be forgiven a fair bit to not even be a blemish.  Which this all crosses a threshold for fun any way, so not really seeing the problem to a gaping-black-hole level.  

Edited by footballmanager1234

3 ore fa, blejdek ha scritto:

Anyone noticed this ireally frustrating thing that when you are in lead or you are drawing with a opponent much better than you the extra time just goes on and on and on. It happens everytime, it says 3 minutes, plays 4 at minimum, if it says 4 mins of et it plays 5 mins at least, you get the picture. BUT when you behind and chasing that one goal, the game stops instantly when the 3 or 4 etc. minute comes. How is this even fair to anyone ??? I added one screenshot where again this unfairness happened, 3+ minutes added to the 4 minutes the et should last. And no, there were no subs, no injuries, nothing. And as I said its always like this. Why does it even say how much of et will be played if AI never does it fair ?!

what_the_actual_fuck.png

I have a different example.
I'm the away team. 

6 min extra

the AI score at 97min 
My team at 101 ca. (i dont' remember exactly)

Schermata 2020-12-18 alle 13.56.10.png

1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

@blejdekand @FlorianAlbert9, the added on minutes are the MINIMUM minutes that need to be played, not the maximum.

All the time SIgames are saying they try to be as realistic as it is possible in game. So now lets move to my problem with extra time, if ref says its 3 mins its 3 mins and thats it, if it 4 mins of extra time, then its 4 and thats it. Ofcourse if you make a sub its +30 secs more or less, if their is a longer injury, its that much +time. So why cant it be so in game? Nothing happens in that extra time, yet the time goes on and on. And my upper post with ss is not the only where I experienced that. Almost every time it happens, ofcourse always against me, thats not fun or is it...

18 minutes ago, blejdek said:

All the time SIgames are saying they try to be as realistic as it is possible in game. So now lets move to my problem with extra time, if ref says its 3 mins its 3 mins and thats it, if it 4 mins of extra time, then its 4 and thats it. Ofcourse if you make a sub its +30 secs more or less, if their is a longer injury, its that much +time. So why cant it be so in game? Nothing happens in that extra time, yet the time goes on and on. And my upper post with ss is not the only where I experienced that. Almost every time it happens, ofcourse always against me, thats not fun or is it...

If you have a bug to report with extra time being consistently too long, accounting for subs or other stoppages, then it's best to please report it in the bugs forum. In the grand scheme of things, it's not the biggest issue, but as you say - aiming to be realistic, every bit helps.

17 minutes ago, blejdek said:

Fergie time.

38 minuti fa, Costanino Hummels ha scritto:

More than a month without playing FM21. The game has been out for 3 months and is still broken. Now they say that until March nothing (and we'll see how the new patch works).

Oh, why broken? I'm playing and enjoying it instead. Also, the patch released in March is just what they did in the last 20 years. Mind that SI consider the game "broken" when users are not able to run it, and generally it relates to tecnical issues.

FELICIDADES

I am not going to elaborate much on the answer. Simply saying that a game that is based on spreadsheets, statistics that give life to an AI and that has errors in these aspects will ALWAYS be broken

Hace 10 minutos, Federico dijo:

Oh, ¿por qué roto? En cambio, estoy jugando y disfrutándolo. Además, el parche lanzado en marzo es exactamente lo que hicieron en los últimos 20 años. Tenga en cuenta que SI considera que el juego está "roto" cuando los usuarios no pueden ejecutarlo, y generalmente se relaciona con problemas técnicos.

Edited by Costanino Hummels

Il 10/2/2021 in 11:56 , themadsheep2001 ha scritto:

I think so too. IMHO it is good that there is more time to fix some bugs and to balance something. However, I would also welcome a "beta of the patch" in February if there is the need to test on a large scale some fixes.

3 minutes ago, Delvi said:

I think so too. IMHO it is good that there is more time to fix some bugs and to balance something. However, I would also welcome a "beta of the patch" in February if there is the need to test on a large scale some fixes.

Yes, FM 18, 19, 20 all had beta branches to test the new updates unlike FM21...

This is a minor thing in the grand scheme of things, but it drives me insane every single game that the in-match squad view at the bottom isn't in order from left to right. e.g. in my current 442, the lineup shows as GK - DR - DCR - DCL - DL - MR - MCR - MCL - ML - ST - ST, which is just ... weird.

16 minuti fa, Sharkn20 ha scritto:

If you don't notice or don't care about them is fine, but don't act as if the game didn't have any issues.

One thing is saying the game has issues, one thing is saying the game is broken.

Now, using the same words you used, if you are more attentive and picky to statistics and database is fine, but don't act as if the game is "broken" because of those "issues", because it clearly isn't.

8 minutes ago, crarfc said:

can  anyone remember when the first jan update for Fm came out ? what date last year?

I think the ME patch was 21 or 22 January but I don't think it matters, FM 21 has a different update policy it seems.

1 hour ago, Federico said:

Una cosa es decir que el juego tiene problemas, una cosa es que el juego no funciona.

Ahora, usando las mismas palabras que usó, si está más atento y exigente con las estadísticas y la base de datos está bien, pero no actúe como si el juego estuviera "roto" debido a esos "problemas", porque claramente no lo es.

It would be good if you did not accept the literality of the word broken.

If a game is based on statistics and those statistics are not reflecting the data correctly they cause the AI to not work correctly which destroys the IMMERSION

Of course you can play it, of course you can enjoy it in a simple way, BUT NOT IN A DEEP AND COMPLETE WAY

2 hours ago, Britrock said:

This is a minor thing in the grand scheme of things, but it drives me insane every single game that the in-match squad view at the bottom isn't in order from left to right. e.g. in my current 442, the lineup shows as GK - DR - DCR - DCL - DL - MR - MCR - MCL - ML - ST - ST, which is just ... weird.

Don't get this order either, but as I understand it from some YouTubers and other players on this forum this needs to be way your manager sees the players from the dugout. But then it still be wrong because in one half your DR will indeed be in front of you but in the second half he will be on the other side of the pitch, so it's very weird indeed. 

Also I want to add that I hate this years match screen, the players bar at the bottom is confusing and also it doesn't have a real function besides telling you how the players feel. Furthermore the tactics corner is stupid. The way this screen was presented on FM20 was way more pleasant and functional. (in my opinion) ;)

5 hours ago, Costanino Hummels said:

More than a month without playing FM21. The game has been out for 3 months and is still broken. Now they say that until March nothing (and we'll see how the new patch works).

If we see the useful life that this game has is 6 months for 50e ...

Next year I wait for epic games to release it for free in September and I will have the game patched and free.

I really don't care about the new transfers or IF THEY HAVE PUT A NEW WINDOW WHERE I CAN KISS MY PLAYER.

From a management game I value that the statistics work and that the AI does not have mental retardation and that this is reflected in the ME

Not a euro more to Sigames (I have tattooed this on my arm)

I do not want to tell people how or where or why they should play the game.  I too have a concern about 'less' A+ time each version.  Its a major thing.  

I just wonder though as a helpful suggestion - play outside the big leagues :)  One of the best things is to have a long save and I bet many people here knuckle down for a massive long play...but sometimes its good to just play a situation in-game for a few months...

Start unemployed and apply for everything and take the first job.  I took south korea for some reason one time just recently and its a save I intend to pursue for some time, solomon islands another, australian sides, german second tier sides.   lol!  Or maybe look up online the top 'non big/usual' clubs to play from a top ten list but choosing a club outside the top 5.  

This way the stats of the leagues aligning becomes a smaller consideration.  I play with 56 leagues which is most of them, and 40ish country's. I set all on playable but put the lower leagues/places I will never go onto view only-below option.  Then I put the custom part on, to get to 126k players, internationals and continentals players loaded at clubs irrespective option.  

In this manner, and maybe SI can do more with it going forward in terms of randomness, not sure if it dilutes the focus from a main menu perspective...or weekly/monthly challenges or some such (like maybe in Dirt 2 or raceroom)... well, if people do that they may find it takes their mind off these things and the imperative or comparing to the best or most well known football players.  

I am doing it just now - because lets face it for years I have played just big leagues, sometimes spain, mostly england, sometimes lower leagues, once in australia before going fortuna kholn (2017) which was a great game.  

So I am enjoying it from that perspective.  Most of the leagues are in full detail in terms of being 'playable'.  

Could be something worth considering for variety and challenge.  Yes, and I also come from the school that used to look up who scored the most goals across the world in a league, etc and select him to buy for my top, rich euro team... 

This is in a lot of ways a lot better, and it gets back to what the game is actually about - managing, not being handed trophy's which for this game and the agency you wield, is essentially what some people have happen to them.  Obviously in real life its a lot more work.  

Don't forget - point being, it gets around a lot of the niggles some people are finding in this release - so I wonder if they are playing leagues were such exceptional tackles etc are common/they can compare with actual real leagues, etc.  

I have zero idea what is going on in south korean under 19s lol.  but hey, I got the job man... I wouldn't know what the average perfect key tackle guy looks like - I will judge them on the pitch.  (yes I did see this issue as well when I first played this version - did that stop me from playing anyway? No it did not.  I knew it wasn't fully baked in some fashion, but it was still clearly good; I figured key tackles had to happen ANYWAY! [and wondered if key tackles were not happening what a scoreline would look like] and that it was just a glitch... as I stated key tackles and anything else 'key' is such a go-to stat for selection in this game you always checked it out, but its actually just one of many things to differentiate;

^>  ?  Well in actual life I am sure availability is more of a thing - if a player is not doing something this year, you can get on his back and no matter his skill level - I bet you... you are PAYING him and football is something he wants to do well in... he will try to make more key tackles or literally get fouled trying... thus the stat and its veracity was never a big thing for me, it was but a tool for me.... of course if he can't get to the spot then you must be aware he has something like 10 speed and he is great but also he is 34/35 years old... you know so a stat is a stat - which is a stat so the saying goes.... sorry to explain/exposition for so long)
___ 

further specific feedback.

1 As for the match bar and engine I actually like it a lot, and the ability to switch it to subs - is this not how the brain considers things? Its way more natural.  I like that you can put the left and right pane on screen and still see the pitch.  I am sure its a major improvement and at first I was not used to it, but now I am, I love it.  Its elegant, simple to use and flexible. 

2.  Sometimes I wish there was a director 2 mode, to cycle in some of the different views, or limit director to specific views.  An option would go a long way I think for a lot of people.  Eg if you just use sideline and aerial then it would be nice for that to be automated to switch at various times (ball in air/long kick) then back to sideline, or even zoom in/out the same view.  Maybe that would be more cinematic, kind of.  

3.  A dirt 2/raceroom in focus scenario/situation button or box that highlights a club to do something with - be that for a long period of time or a short period of time....  

I mean this:  game was always about playing through a season and many seasons even - but with the advent of touch, and of course with how the game evolved and its more nuanced and the quality/detailed way it is now....well that gives it ability I think anyway to add in situations or other scenario's.

This could be anything and it may help to deflect attention for some of the more glaring holes people see in long terms (game crashing from 1000 leagues, regens they are not happy with, etc).  I think the game can lend itself to these things a little bit, and maybe a ranking system worldwide on such a thing.  Its more curated than some people would want, this being a sandbox and all, but its a focus.  This has probably been thought about before - and maybe one limit is that games need to start from the start of a season.  But maybe there could also be a 'way to go about things' - without a star player, with a particular handicap, or to meet a particular challenge.  

5 hours ago, Costanino Hummels said:

Next year I wait for epic games to release it for free in September and I will have the game patched and free

I believe that was a one-off to promote FM20 coming to Epic. Don't expect it to happen again any time soon.

3 hours ago, Britrock said:

If you think of a teamsheet displayed like this...

GK

DR  DCR  DCL  DL

MR  MCR  MCL  ML

ST  ST

Then they have just put it all onto one line reading left to right.

To me it makes perfect sense and I'd hate it if they changed it round.

1 hour ago, CFuller said:

Creo que fue algo único para promover la llegada de FM20 a Epic. No espere que vuelva a suceder pronto.

Well, I just won't buy the game. Even so I will enter this way because it is a good forum full of demanding people. Conformist people rarely enter this forum

5 minutes ago, Costanino Hummels said:

Well, I just won't buy the game. I'll still feel around here because it's a good forum full of demanding people. Conformist people rarely enter this forum

It could be good for you.  

For myself I often play niche type games.  Yes 60k concurrent users is hardly niche, but overall you know what I mean.  Be they racing simulations, I don't mind a good simulation, and even ark to simulate living with dinosaurs hahahaha

But I agree lets just say this forum has some particularly demanding people.  
___ 

Misdirection, when you want to be confused... 

Another bit of wonderment/feedback I have.  The news section, just playing the asian u19s championship just now and listening to iron maiden, I am pretty english in a major sense, so I have a focus on these things and the history of my country and the empire, etc.  

So i have this central calling/focus, and I am german as well lol, so I have all these centers I focus on as I go about the world. 

Well doing the u19s from S/korea and australia is in there too, well the news is immersive in a major sense.  I dread to think how our country would be right now if for example spain had settled here lol  

My thing is well the news could well be expanded to scroll down a further page.  I am sure there are plenty of extra additions a sandbox game can provide.  Just at this moment I trust the bugs either don't matter (and some really don't) and I am focussed on expansion of features.  

Because there is no grab-pole doing just u19s, it allows a wide purview and the news section in these times is more grounding than ever.  Not necessarily social media, but more magazine style things like focus's or some such.  Not entirely sure but I think the feature is a good one, and in the expanded game (since about fm16 iirc but begining in probably 12) this thing has more and more of a place.  

2 minutes ago, footballmanager1234 said:

Podría ser bueno para ti.  

Para mí, a menudo juego juegos de nicho. Sí, 60k usuarios simultáneos no es un nicho, pero en general ya sabes a qué me refiero. Ya sean simulaciones de carreras, no me importa una buena simulación, e incluso un arca para simular la vida con dinosaurios jajajaja

Pero estoy de acuerdo, digamos que este foro tiene gente particularmente exigente.  
___ 

Desorientación, cuando quieres estar confundido ... 

Otro poco de asombro / retroalimentación que tengo. En la sección de noticias, justo ahora estoy jugando el campeonato asiático sub-19 y escuchando a iron maiden, soy bastante inglés en un sentido importante, así que me enfoco en estas cosas y en la historia de mi país y el imperio, etc.  

Así que tengo esta vocación / enfoque central, y también soy alemán, jajaja, así que tengo todos estos centros en los que me enfoco mientras viajo por el mundo. 

Bueno, hacer los sub-19 de Corea / Australia y Australia también está ahí, bueno, las noticias son inmersivas en un sentido importante. Me da miedo pensar en cómo sería nuestro país ahora mismo si, por ejemplo, España se hubiera asentado aquí jajaja.  

Lo mío es que la noticia podría ampliarse para desplazarse hacia abajo una página más. Estoy seguro de que hay muchas adiciones adicionales que puede proporcionar un juego de caja de arena.  

What????????????????????????

5 hours ago, andu1 said:

Yes, FM 18, 19, 20 all had beta branches to test the new updates unlike FM21...

One of the major reasons why this isn't the case this year is because very few people actually bothered to report issues on the beta patches. Instead, people just took it as an opportunity to download a patch early, and then go "it's broken" if there were issues. That sort of feedback wasn't useful, and so why take the time to bother releasing the beta patches when you could just do private testing that's just as useful?

4 minutes ago, Costanino Hummels said:

What????????????????????????

Sorry my portugese/spanish friends did try their hardest, and my gf did study the language on the side, but I will have to translate this.  

It was all good.  Beueno.  

Ah yes.  

I am not sure why you would want to hang around in the forum but its your choice; there are worse things to do.  I think the forum people can be obsessed which is both good and bad, but perfection can not make up for enjoyment is my idea about gaming in general.  

16 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Una de las principales razones por las que este no es el caso este año es porque muy pocas personas se molestaron en informar problemas en los parches beta. En cambio, la gente simplemente lo tomó como una oportunidad para descargar un parche antes de tiempo y luego decir "está roto" si había problemas. Ese tipo de comentarios no fue útil, entonces, ¿por qué tomarse el tiempo para molestarse en lanzar los parches beta cuando podría hacer pruebas privadas que son igual de útiles?

Veamos cómo explico esto ... Somos clientes, pagamos 50e por un producto, no somos probadores. Pagamos por tener un producto terminado que tiene una vida útil muy limitada. Aún así, la gente no ha dejado de publicar contenido en el foro de errores desde que se lanzó el juego. No entiendo tu posicion

1 minute ago, Costanino Hummels said:

Let's see how I explain this ..... We are clients, we pay 50e for a product, we are not testers. We pay to have a finished product that has a very limited shelf life. Still, people haven't stopped since the game was released from posting content to the bug forum. I don't understand your position

I agree with you 100%.  And I can never understand why computer products are not the same as normal products.  I know code is complex and code often means "problem" that needs to be solved.  But even with that I find it hard to understand.

If it has a bad part they do not fix it right away.  This is like any digital game or app.  It can be very frustrating.  

Hace 19 minutos, JordanMillward_1 dijo:

Una de las principales razones por las que este no es el caso este año es porque muy pocas personas se molestaron en informar problemas en los parches beta. En cambio, la gente simplemente lo tomó como una oportunidad para descargar un parche antes de tiempo y luego decir "está roto" si había problemas. Ese tipo de comentarios no fue útil, entonces, ¿por qué tomarse el tiempo para molestarse en lanzar los parches beta cuando podría hacer pruebas privadas que son igual de útiles?

¿Qué falta de respeto es esta para culpar al consumidor de los errores de una empresa? Es hilarante. 

26 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

One of the major reasons why this isn't the case this year is because very few people actually bothered to report issues on the beta patches. Instead, people just took it as an opportunity to download a patch early, and then go "it's broken" if there were issues. That sort of feedback wasn't useful, and so why take the time to bother releasing the beta patches when you could just do private testing that's just as useful?

And it leaves people like yourself, costanino, and myself entirely mythed about why it has to be like this.  

11 minutes ago, Costanino Hummels said:

What lack of respect is this to blame the consumer for the mistakes of a company? It's hilarious

Sorry about that - I mean otherwise, which I did not say as much.  So I mean that its not our fault at all - but we often have to put up with or shoulder the load when it comes to suffering this.  

So many games now want early access and more and more funding but they make less and less quality.  I guess it makes competition sometimes harder and they require more and more features and get less time to make those features.  I think sometimes with publishers they want the money more than a good product.  I do not like it I promise.  

I returned a game yesterday (valheim) for this very reason - and it was more polished than most.  

__

But in saying that for me personally I also see the view that some things were genuine mistakes or lack of dev time in this release.  Things in the UK last year were very hectic, I am sure many things were impacted.

I left england/london region and western europe 3 months before it hit to return home, and we had bush fires here, so it can happen to any country.  And covid was only worse.  But only this year do I mean I am sympathetic to it all. 

__

What makes it more funny for me hehe is that most publishers this year/last year took their time to remove bugs!  No joke!  But not Si?  Maybe something is up there I do not know - because publishes did not want to make too many new products this year.  They just fixed bugs because last year was quality over quantity for most company's if I read the market correctly/observation.  

Where I forgive is that this release runs so much better and memory management and speed has come a long way in 3 or 4 years.  And there is more story to this version and last 2 versions.  I can watch more and more full/comprehensive matches - its pretty enjoyable.  

22 minuti fa, footballmanager1234 ha scritto:

I agree with you 100%.  And I can never understand why computer products are not the same as normal products.  I know code is complex and code often means "problem" that needs to be solved.  But even with that I find it hard to understand.

If it has a bad part they do not fix it right away.  This is like any digital game or app.  It can be very frustrating.  

I'm 45 and I started to play videogames when I was about 8 years old. Please believe me, it's a luxury to have forums like this and the opportunity to have patches and updates for the games which fix bugs and balance the gameplay.

well even if the game is still playable and im enjoying it (thanks to israeli league fix ) , i was expected SI to fix the key tackles and major league soccer specific league issues way faster.... 

hope there will be some update soon. 

2 hours ago, deefus said:

If you think of a teamsheet displayed like this...

GK

DR  DCR  DCL  DL

MR  MCR  MCL  ML

ST  ST

Then they have just put it all onto one line reading left to right.

To me it makes perfect sense and I'd hate it if they changed it round.

But that order is upside done from how the tactics creator lays out the team. Why should I have to picture my team one way round in a match when I build it the other way round outside of the match? It just seems so unintuitive and needlessly difficult

Will the Posession calculation be fixed for final patch atleast? I don't think its realistic with current chess clock system where a team making 15 -20 passes in 30 sec time frame where as other team make only 6 or 7 passes in the similar time frame but had more posession just because they had the ball at their feet.

20 hours ago, Federico said:

One thing is saying the game has issues, one thing is saying the game is broken.

Now, using the same words you used, if you are more attentive and picky to statistics and database is fine, but don't act as if the game is "broken" because of those "issues", because it clearly isn't.

If you say that an incomplete game or a spreadsheet based game, in which the numbers don't work is a non broken game I don't have anything else to discuss with you.

Go buy a car without wheels and enjoy the experience.

59 minutes ago, Sharkn20 said:

If you say that an incomplete game or a spreadsheet based game, in which the numbers don't work is a non broken game I don't have anything else to discuss with you.

A car without wheels literally won't operate. FM with some bugs regarding stats does still operate, just not as well as you'd prefer.

Poor analogy. There's a reason historically that comparing FM to a car was worthy of a warning.

1 ora fa, Sharkn20 ha scritto:

What a stupid comment. Glad there's nothing to discuss with you anymore.