Match 37: Wales vs Denmark 5PM (BST) BBC One and S4C live from Amsterdam !

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, georginho_juventusygr said:

The only good player Wales have is Ramsey. Juve player. Played with the best player in the world.

By that logic, Martin Braithwaite is the only good player Denmark have. After all, he plays with the other best player in the world. :brock:

4 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Apparently there are still tickets available for Italy-Austria and the allowed capacity is only 22k, while England-Germany will have 45k in attendance :rolleyes:

The ticketing at Wembley has been a shambles. I got tickets for today in the original ballot way back in July 2019, then had them cancelled in May because of the reduced capacity. Now suddenly they are on general sale again. Basically refunded more normal punters than they needed to so that they had room for more hospitality seats and then haven’t sold them.

Same thing at England-Croatia, a load of people had tickets cancelled that they bought two years ago, then UEFA couldn’t shift them on again to corporates for three times the price so the crowd was only 18,500 when 22,500 were allowed.

Just now, Nordan said:

Has to be careful not to become Rodoff.

If I was a ref I'd have given him a second yellow for the lip he gave back. Spineless refs need to start cracking down on disrespect or it'll keep happening.

Every game would finish with 5+ red cards if I was ever an official :D 

Just now, Weezer said:

If I was a ref I'd have given him a second yellow for the lip he gave back. Spineless refs need to start cracking down on disrespect or it'll keep happening.

Every game would finish with 5+ red cards if I was ever an official :D 

exactly what I was thinking :D

• Administrators

Good goal from Dolberg. 

Wales can still equalise, but think they will find it hard to score twice.