Romanian 3rd Division & Just lower leagues in General...

Hi all,

on every year in FM, i pick a country i havent used before which is usually in a lower nation such as Norway, or a top league but as low down as i can go such as Portugal, however i like to start my game early, pretty much as soon as the beta has finished, therefore dont like to wait for downloadable leagues etc, also downloadable league dont count for leaderboards etc, which isnt massively important, but a nice addition.

so for FM22, i was researching the internet for my next adventure, i had settled on Otelul Galati, quick check on FM21 on boot up romania division 3 shows. unfortunately i decided to check team and who is still there IRL, and i find out the 3rd division isnt playable even though showing, why is this? doesnt seem to happen with many other countries, surely if its on there as selectable they can make it managable?

furthermore im just curious are there going to be any leagues added anytime soon, its been the same leagues every year for i cant remember how long, it would be nice to see some more interesting country leagues added to the game.

when was the last time we had a league added?

just felt like a little rant, as it really annoyed me having had my heart set on the romanian 3rd division. :(

Places like Romania and Norway (and I think France as well) have got a lower division visible, but not playable. As far as I can understand, it’s to make 2nd teams more visible.

The last added league was Canada last year, I think. As well as the 2nd tier in Wales.

SI have said that there are a few factors for adding leagues; interest and scouting options at the very least.

You can go into the editor and make it active. I forgot the exact setting, but it's something like making a league active/inactive, and I think it's in the advanced rules. Anyway, the attached editor file should do the trick for you - i.e. making the third division playable for you. (That's the only thing that I changed in this file.) Just make sure to consider adding players to teams when you set up your game.

Romania.fmf

i never use the editor, maybe on FM22 if its not playable i will purchase the editor and do this, thanks for the help. i just wish we had more lower leagues in foreign interesting countries, likes of the Swedish league shave 4 division and so do a few others but yet germany only goes to liga 3 etc, seems a shame that they don't start adding another league especially in those countries where there are still big teams languishing in those divisions.

thanks for the help

15 minutes ago, NuFcPRO said:

i never use the editor, maybe on FM22 if its not playable i will purchase the editor and do this, thanks for the help. i just wish we had more lower leagues in foreign interesting countries, likes of the Swedish league shave 4 division and so do a few others but yet germany only goes to liga 3 etc, seems a shame that they don't start adding another league especially in those countries where there are still big teams languishing in those divisions.

thanks for the help

You don't have to buy it. The editor is free with the game, the In-game editor is the one that is purchasable. Editing things like this is the pre-game one that is free. :)