When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, c0nn0r said:

1- Had a greggs yesterday, good steak beak while lurking this thread as I do every year.

2- giphy.gif.d8d4277071026d55e8ed879f4f88df53.gif

3- Already wearing it

4- A Scotsman pronounces things as he will, nothing can change that 

I'm a Geordie and pronounce it beta, so I imagine your accent is simlair ti mine so we're good on that one.

Love the chuck norris approves gif, it was a popular one last year. 

I haven't taken my tin foil hat for a few days now, missus is getting on my nerves about.

8 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Legend has it if you say double denim 34 times whilst looking into your phones camera switched to selfie mode whilst also playing FM16 as a Vietnamese team he will appear in this thread.

@kevhamster can back me up on this.

It is true.

As such, I have avoided Vietnam ever since, just like I would if I was an American.

37 minutes ago, Giantplaything said:

Maybe they stopped the updates to test. Maybe they all went to bed and not uploaded more hard work. The longer that goes on, the more I think its soon™.

It’s started up again. Hopefully there’s no more after that and it goes forward to test. Starting to think Tuesday is looking more likely

Lets stay strong lads, the work you are doing is amazing! I am feeling it's TODAY even if we aren't at 170 pages yet. Lets do it today I'm on the lash at the races Friday and Saturday. Might not be in a fit state until mid week next week otherwise. Please let it be TODAY! For the Granny clinging on to life just to play one last time!

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I will admit, I was being quite flippant.  

Imagine a GIF from the office of Michael Scott informing people to get their facts straight. That's what I posted, but I'm on GIF suspension again.

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

I will admit, I was being quite flippant.  

Its a fairly well held belief I see a lot online that they must hate the Americans, so it's difficult to tell.

But nope they hate the Chinese with an absolute passion, because 5,000 years ago they occupied them...

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Imagine a GIF from the office of Michael Scott informing people to get their facts straight. That's what I posted, but I'm on GIF suspension again.

I think it may be something you can trigger manually. It just flagged that it needed approval. 

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

I wish I even knew how to post GIFS. Haha

Google what you think you want, find what you want, preview it by clicking on it, this should appear as a moving image on the right hand side of Google. Right click on the previewed image on the right (doing this on the original search image won't work) and click copy, paste it into the body of your reply.

Just now, gunner86 said:

Google what you think you want, find what you want, preview it by clicking on it, this should appear as a moving image on the right hand side of Google. Right click on the previewed image on the right (doing this on the original search image won't work) and click copy, paste it into the body of your reply.

You're forgetting the human sacrifice to the vampire gods of Malmo, who in turn give you a .rar file to extract and hidden in the bet folder in there is the pass code to put into the text box on Google when you search. Can't believe you missed that part out

Just now, santy001 said:

I think it may be something you can trigger manually. It just flagged that it needed approval. 

It's done it 3 times now during the course of the thread, I just assume it's because I'm posting a lot, with a lot of GIFs, which in any other thread is against the house rules.

Once again though, all the Mods have been more than gracious with this thread.

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

You're forgetting the human sacrifice to the vampire gods of Malmo, who in turn give you a .rar file to extract and hidden in the bet folder in there is the pass code to put into the text box on Google when you search. Can't believe you missed that part out

After Brexit, that became optional if you're posting from the UK, or outside of the EEC

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Football friends...a new skill was learned today. I might put this on my CV!

Football Friend GIF | Gfycat

9 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I wish I even knew how to post GIFS. Haha

Find a gif you like (giphy.com is great).  Right-click on gif, click on "copy image".

Press CTRL+V in the posting box here, and it copies the gif right in.

gad elmaleh huge in france GIF by NETFLIX

1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

Well thanks @PhilT @Lempicka if you were around the last 3 years you know what bezerkness we get up to round these her parts. Here's my Chuck Norris gif of him not getting the beta today for the hour of 09:00 - 09:30, next one will be around 09:34 Greenwich meantime:

Chuck Norris quebrando a TV (original) animated gif

Cheers @bigmattb28 I've been hanging round for years :-) The countdown....has begun

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

After Brexit, that became optional if you're posting from the UK, or outside of the EEC

Oh really, apologies, I'm still posting from Jupiter and Brexit hasn't got us up here yet, thanks for pointing that out tho

Okaaaaay. Today is the first day of real hope - REAL hope for the BETA drop. And the sun has come out in all it's glory on a usually cold end of October Thursday. We all know are jobs today. Keep an eye on any info we can get re: Miles Twitter, getting a word from Neil, the mods, YouTubers who were testing the Alpha, Steam DB updates etc etc. I'm predicting we have around a six-hour show today, so let's take it to them. The Tuesday & Wednesday battles we deep down expected to lose. THIS is the WAR!