When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Football Hooligan 22. Select from your army of friends, considering attributes such as strength, size, ability with weapons, how much beer they can hold, desire to 'steam in' etc. Its the new 'must-have' game. 

This is NOT a BETA version. It is the FULL game. This years version is available complimentary. In future seasons, it will be a chargeable item. FootballHooligan22

Just now, zachalxnder said:

Last year it was delayed too as the team had issues last minute, if I remember correctly. Wasn't there even a Tweet announcing the Beta from a foreign partner?

Loads of "available now" advertising went live. The next day the actual FM account tweeted about 5PM saying they are aiming to get it live the same evening.

Just now, Iladtani said:

Loads of "available now" advertising went live. The next day the actual FM account tweeted about 5PM saying they are aiming to get it live the same evening.

Yeah, remember that - wasn't that a Thursday? Or was it a day "late" and actually 13 days out?

Yeah, remember that - wasn't that a Thursday? Or was it a day "late" and actually 13 days out?

I think it was exactly 14 days before release last year which is the latest its happened over the last few years i think. Seems they always try and beat the 14 days and thats what makes me think it'll be tomorrow.

Just now, Iladtani said:

I think it was exactly 14 days before release last year which is the latest its happened over the last few years i think. Seems they always try and beat the 14 days and thats what makes me think it'll be tomorrow.

Yes, exactly ... 20 was just extra early for a Covid "treat."

Yes, exactly ... 20 was just extra early for a Covid "treat."

But 20 would have released in 2019 so pre covid. For that they stated it was because of the 5 year club vision testing.

I just hope they are scared of leaving it to next week, they wouldn't release on a Friday or Monday so in my opinion its Thursday or Tuesday.

Unless its today ;)

1 minute ago, Iladtani said:

But 20 would have released in 2019 so pre covid. For that they stated it was because of the 5 year club vision testing.

I just hope they are scared of leaving it to next week, they wouldn't release on a Friday or Monday so in my opinion its Thursday or Tuesday.

Unless its today ;)

Yes! You are correct! My mistake

And that is my thinking too. 

3 minutes ago, Iladtani said:

Unless its today ;)

45% chance of a Thursday release. If not, 90% chance of a Tuesday release. 1% chance of anything in between