[FM22] England down to Level 10 Now available for download

6 hours ago, caragreg said:

Unfortunately plays off for level 5 and 6 are wrong.

The teams that receive the home game are not always the right ones

There is a solution ?

I thought that was fixed?

How long ago file are you using?

I was just in the National League North last season and finished 2nd and in both games i was the home team.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@lionel messi hey mate, just wondering what I'd lose by using the previous version of your Level 10 File (I still have the older file saved on my desktop). Is it mostly clubs going into more accurate divisional leagues & removal of media?

Started a new Level 10 save with Bury AFC, but it seems due to being a fallen giant they have legacy players/staff on higher than average wages or maybe are able to pay more due to larger than average attendance. I end up losing and unable to retain any players, while the board want Win Title and to FA Vase in first season. Thinking of using the older file, so I can at build around some of the key existing players. 

3 hours ago, alexsbalivillas said:

@lionel messi hey mate, just wondering what I'd lose by using the previous version of your Level 10 File (I still have the older file saved on my desktop). Is it mostly clubs going into more accurate divisional leagues & removal of media?

Started a new Level 10 save with Bury AFC, but it seems due to being a fallen giant they have legacy players/staff on higher than average wages or maybe are able to pay more due to larger than average attendance. I end up losing and unable to retain any players, while the board want Win Title and to FA Vase in first season. Thinking of using the older file, so I can at build around some of the key existing players. 

I have also altered the contracts on the new version where most teams will only be able to offer players on non-contract basis.

Le 27/01/2022 à 13:53, lionel messi a dit :

*New Update Now Available in 1st Post*

Pre match & Post match press conferences now removed Level 7-10

Regional divisions set for all teams down to Level 9. (Now got to do Level 10)

Non contracts now for players/Staff Level 7-10.

Sponsorship money/ticket prices/season ticket prices added for all missing clubs down to Level 9.

Thank you @lionel messi for providing this kind of content ! I am considering starting a new challenge with your file.

I've just a doubt, not sure if I understood your message correctly. Are you planning to release another version or is the current version the last one ?

Thanks !

3 hours ago, joug.garbage said:

Thank you @lionel messi for providing this kind of content ! I am considering starting a new challenge with your file.

I've just a doubt, not sure if I understood your message correctly. Are you planning to release another version or is the current version the last one ?

Thanks !

There will be another update but it will mainly just be the setting of regional divisions for level 10 clubs.

On 28/01/2022 at 20:15, lionel messi said:

Yes i think that could be a good idea.

Sopme tests were ran adn there wasnt actually too much bad finances.

How much debt were the lower league teams going into at the bottom of england. After 4 years for limoezzz he worst club finances were only -111k

19 hours ago, ratio1618 said:

Sopme tests were ran adn there wasnt actually too much bad finances.

How much debt were the lower league teams going into at the bottom of england. After 4 years for limoezzz he worst club finances were only -111k

Finances should be a little bit better now with clubs offering non contracts and sponsorship money added.

7 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Has anyone started a new game with the latest update?

Is it running ok?

Any issues?

starting a save today going unemployed for 21/22 and im gunna take over a club in preseason of 22/23. Will keep you posted

On 31/01/2022 at 11:31, lionel messi said:

Has anyone started a new game with the latest update?

Is it running ok?

Any issues?

This is more of a SI problem but I noticed players on non contracts that are listed as not needed will just sit on the roster for years while not playing (I’ve seen players sit for 10 years) instead of just being cut. It’s more noticeable at level 10 because those players don’t have any clubs interested in them. 

8 minutes ago, akkm said:

obv this could have been asked before but how would one get rid of the long name formatting of team names within the game with this database

Go into the editor and untick on each competition uses team long names, but if LM is like me, both short names and long names of clubs are the same.

Apologies for sounding like an absolute noob here, but on the team selection screen why are some teams greyed out and not allowing me to pick them?

Ignore that, figured it out

Edited by LTEV

4 hours ago, Cup_of_Tea said:

Great Work

Doe´s it work with the Increase Realism Megapack from Daveincid?

I found that it didn’t. See my post above yours - it wouldn’t let me select some sides; but once I removed the increased realism data it worked a treat. 

it could be just one specific file from the realism pack, I’m not sure

In my opinion (and due to my experience in this leagues), sometimes non-contract players are more expensive that others with contract.

If you have a player who gains 1400 Euro per season it will be less expensive than a player with a non-contract agreement but a cap bonus of 80 euro.

Just now, Urfin Jus said:

In older versions FM, when I added the lower divisions, referees from the Premier League worked on this matchs. So I added referees with low CA in the editor.
How are things with this in FM22? Referees are generated new , like staff?

Sorry my english

I dont know how the referee's work in fm.

Its something i have not took much notice of to be honest.

On 02/02/2022 at 14:38, Mars_Blackmon said:

This is more of a SI problem but I noticed players on non contracts that are listed as not needed will just sit on the roster for years while not playing (I’ve seen players sit for 10 years) instead of just being cut. It’s more noticeable at level 10 because those players don’t have any clubs interested in them. 

To expand on this, would it be beneficial to add a registration day for non league to stop some teams from hoarding a bunch of unwanted players?

I've came across this but not sure how accurate it is but it seems like there isn't a transfer deadline in non leagues but more of a registration deadline which may be in March where the window now closes in the game.

Non-League clubs do not abide by transfer windows rules so players can be signed by/from these teams at any point in the season; however, there is a deadline in which players can be registered by Non-League clubs which is much later in the season.

https://lastwordonsports.com/football/2021/08/31/summer-transfer-window-2021/amp/

I also would assume that this would make it even harder to keep teams from poaching your players if their team isn't already bloated. IMO, I would suggest a max roster size of 22 as that is around the number I see from looking at different non league teams websites and that is the current max of league 2.

29 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

I also would assume that this would make it even harder to keep teams from poaching your players if their team isn't already bloated. IMO, I would suggest a max roster size of 22 as that is around the number I see from looking at different non league teams websites and that is the current max of league 2.

Most clubs will have players signed on dual registration forms with another club higher (or lower, depending how you see it) in the pyramid, or some clubs will have reserve teams playing in the pyramid divisions. The high majority will have youth teams playing in youth leagues.

I’d be tempted to have a maximum squad size of 30.

1 hour ago, FCUtdWill said:

Most clubs will have players signed on dual registration forms with another club higher (or lower, depending how you see it) in the pyramid, or some clubs will have reserve teams playing in the pyramid divisions. The high majority will have youth teams playing in youth leagues.

I’d be tempted to have a maximum squad size of 30.

I mean for the first team. But yes a max of 30 would be on the safer side for wiggle room.

I sim ahead 15 years and there were teams with 40 players with half of the players over 30 and labeled as surplus to requirement and haven't played first team football in years. I would also expect that those players are taking away playing time on the reserve team from youth players. Bad enough youth development is already hard for lower leagues.

Also the registration day seems to be at the end of the season so you wouldn't have to worry about roster size until the playoffs.

11 hours ago, lionel messi said:

А через несколько сезонов?

In the season 26-27 the result is the same. Referees from premier league to national league spread across new leagues and cups. 

I drew attention to this, because in the editor they have different CA from 70 to 170 (with their own special refereeing skills) and in the game they are given marks for the match. Perhaps this should affect the course of the matches.

Edited by Urfin Jus

7 minutes ago, Urfin Jus said:

People from England, what is your pitch condition in real life? :) 

Does it make sense to lower it at levels 9-10 to bad? Or change the type to grass/synthetic mix?

We in Russia play on synthetic mud

You're looking at bumpy, muddy fields at that level. Cows may graze. The game is amateur level - there's no money for plastic nonsense.

26 minutes ago, Urfin Jus said:

In the season 26-27 the result is the same. Referees from premier league to national league spread across new leagues and cups. 

I drew attention to this, because in the editor they have different CA from 70 to 170 (with their own special refereeing skills) and in the game they are given marks for the match. Perhaps this should affect the course of the matches.

It's an irritation we have to live with. I try to ignore the referees.

4 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

You're looking at bumpy, muddy fields at that level. Cows may graze. The game is amateur level - there's no money for plastic nonsense.

Level 9-10 grounds are all enclosed, some pitches are better than others, but there are some good grounds out there.

Lower down the pyramid the majority of clubs will play on recreation grounds (some even next to each other in some cases) and there are some that play on synthetic pitches.

7 hours ago, Urfin Jus said:

Maybe there is a referee's pack that can be downloaded or something.

*New Update Now Available*

Teams down to Level 10 now have regional divisions set.

Playoffs at Level 10.

National League playoffs now seem to be working correctly.

National League North/South playoffs still seems a bit random for the S-F and final with the correct teams not getting home advantage (Any help on this very welcome)

Ticket/Season titcket prices added to Level 10.

Small amount of sponsorship money added to teams at Level 10.

Any feedback welcome.

Edited by lionel messi

5 hours ago, Zapoleon said:

Nice update, still Hoping SI release a fix for that playoff issue. They have been taking their time. 

Yeah i know.

I have managed to get the national league working correctly its just the semi final and final in north and south that does nor work correctly.