Help with missing selection boxes on the tactics screen?

Can anybody explain to me why the normal drop down boxes like in the first pic has disappeared when i have cleared my team selection and i cant pick my team in that way? Usually when i clear team selection - the blank team spaces are still there and i can select the drop down box and pick the players. 

Screenshot (56).png

Screenshot (58).png

Screenshot (57).png

You seem to be using some kind of skin, so my guess would be that the skin creator has removed it. You should probably ask the creator about it.

To make sure, try to use the normal skin and see if it happens then, if it don't, then the skin creator needs to fix it. If the error remains, please log it in the bug tracker.

19 minutes ago, XaW said:

You seem to be using some kind of skin, so my guess would be that the skin creator has removed it. You should probably ask the creator about it.

To make sure, try to use the normal skin and see if it happens then, if it don't, then the skin creator needs to fix it. If the error remains, please log it in the bug tracker.

i am using a skin but it was there the whole time i have been using this skin... iv swapped back to the standard skin and its still not there so something has changed or been altered/selected im sure there is a way to get it back but i dont know how?

Edited by _neallyons_

1 hour ago, _neallyons_ said:

i am using a skin but it was there the whole time i have been using this skin... iv swapped back to the standard skin and its still not there so something has changed or been altered/selected im sure there is a way to get it back but i dont know how?

Try clearing the cache and then reload the skin.