Add an offically supported Instant Result option on FM

netslave

I know an Instant Result button can be added by 3rd party skins but this does not correctly play matches with your player's preferred roles that you select and relies on the Assistant Managers skill.

An option that will play with your personalized setup would greatly assist in getting through season quicker during long saves.

Edited by netslave
spelling

• netslave changed the title to Add an offically supported Instant Result option on FM

I agree. I'm the type of player that enjoys the scouting and squad building part of the game more than the matchday, so whenever I had a long save I would only play matches during the windows, as I set up my new team to play the way I want then I holiday to the next window because I cba playing all the games it gets very repetitive. But ever since I downloaded the Instant result skin my enjoyment has gone significantly up because I can holiday from one game to the next and still catch up on the inbox and play the line up I want. One thing missing is is I cant choose the subs beforehand, which I think should be available in the match plan. I think with adding Instant result the match plan should be revamped entirely as it is not detailed enough in my opinion. There is the roles issue you mentioned and the subs are the two main issues that I forsee

• 2 months later...