Youth Players V1

Here is my first release of my youth players, unfortunately v2 won't be released for a little bit as i am away on holidays and i will be keeping requests to a very minimal level as the current update has close to 700 players, so i have to draw the line somewhere. I will update the rest of Serbia/Russia/Croatia etc when i return. if you find any duplicates, let me know. 

Cheers. 

April Update 2.fmf

Edited by willowz1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, had to endure floods out here the last few days, i am from Australia and i go away on Holidays at the end of this week, so i wasn't going to release my youth players in two parts, but it looks like i am going to have to. I have made progress since last posting, up to just under 56,000 changes and around 700 players created (see attached photo) having worked through Spain and now in to Brazil. My plan is now to finish off Brazil and maybe a couple of other South American nations, then release it later this week, then when i return from holidays, finish off the likes of Austria/Switzerland/Croatia. The countries I have done are England, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Germany (what a mess), Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and a few others such as Slovenia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Serbia, the latter countries may only have 15,20 youth players created as they are harder to source reliable data for but the rest will have 60 to 80+

Capture.PNG

On 01/03/2022 at 05:12, willowz1 said:

Just a quick update, had to endure floods out here the last few days, i am from Australia and i go away on Holidays at the end of this week, so i wasn't going to release my youth players in two parts, but it looks like i am going to have to. I have made progress since last posting, up to just under 56,000 changes and around 700 players created (see attached photo) having worked through Spain and now in to Brazil. My plan is now to finish off Brazil and maybe a couple of other South American nations, then release it later this week, then when i return from holidays, finish off the likes of Austria/Switzerland/Croatia. The countries I have done are England, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Germany (what a mess), Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and a few others such as Slovenia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Serbia, the latter countries may only have 15,20 youth players created as they are harder to source reliable data for but the rest will have 60 to 80+

Capture.PNG

Hope all is well mate, you enjoy your holiday and release this when you're back you don't owe us anything - appreciate the hard work as always!

8 hours ago, TheWednesday said:

Hope all is well mate, you enjoy your holiday and release this when you're back you don't owe us anything - appreciate the hard work as always!

Cheers mate, i appreciate it. all good here, has been pissing down for a solid week haha 

11 hours ago, pedrosantos said:

This would be an awesome addition to fm :applause:

Waiting for the file to be released.

Hey mate, will probably release when i am back from holidays unless i can get some work done on it this afternoon. 

• willowz1 changed the title to Youth Players V1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...