One particular player keeps getting injured all the time, despite low injury proneness

So my first choice left back at Man Utd is Theo Hernandez, great player but he's consistently injured...

I'm getting to the point where i'm considering selling him because he's so unreliable, i thought just for curiosity i'd check his injury proneness and it's 8/20, so what's the deal? have i just been unlucky? No one else get's injured nearly as often as him.

1569040_20220105110025_1.png

Edited by bluehefner

10 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

Majority is coming from match. Injury Prone has to do with how bad or light injury will receive (during training). During a match is something different. Also, Natural Fitness plays a role

Thanks for the reply.

He has 16 Natural Fitness, so no issues there. It's been far too consistent since i signed him to be bad luck but i can't think of anything else it could be.

I think i'll probably end up selling him in the summer, unless there's a way i can improve it.

1569040_20220105112140_1.png

If his role in the tactic is extremely demanding and he often goes into red condition, his chance of an injury increases. So if he has the most demanding role physically, that can impact it as well. Also, you could just be really unlucky, I mean if something happens once in a million, it will happen to someone! :)

11 minutes ago, XaW said:

If his role in the tactic is extremely demanding and he often goes into red condition, his chance of an injury increases. So if he has the most demanding role physically, that can impact it as well. Also, you could just be really unlucky, I mean if something happens once in a million, it will happen to someone! :)

He does go between the complete wing back and wing back roles which i guess are the most demanding roles on the pitch, so that plus a little bad luck might be the reason, my right back suffers no such problems though. I'll see how he gets on for the rest of the season and if i can replace him in the summer i might go for it, he'll be 31 by then anyway. :)