Game time

European fixtures have different game times, yet all the games start and finish at the same time. Is there a way around this, is it a bug or is it a decision by the developers to have it this way?

Wasn't like this until FM20, don't remember how it was on FM21 as I didn't play it much.

It is like that if you have ticked off the option to make it so when you start a game. I can't remember what it says, but it's often used for online multiplayer games to make sure everyone plays at the same time.

Just now, XaW said:

I think it's this:

image.png.f74f8f2ab328e82c225b49c0fb456133.png

If you have set "use Saturday and Wednesday matchdays" then matches will be played at the same time.

Thanks, but that's not it. I always have that option set. 

The time is displayed correctly, but the games are played at the same time. So I stop the game at the Europa League late fixture, I don't have the results of the earlier fixtures because the games haven't started yet according to the game. 

Then you have this other novelty where in some leagues you see an L next to the score, which tells you that the game is live, despite having more than 2 hours of difference between the fixture you locked and it should be the final result. 

1 minute ago, Yuko said:

Thanks, but that's not it. I always have that option set. 

The time is displayed correctly, but the games are played at the same time. So I stop the game at the Europa League late fixture, I don't have the results of the earlier fixtures because the games haven't started yet according to the game. 

Then you have this other novelty where in some leagues you see an L next to the score, which tells you that the game is live, despite having more than 2 hours of difference between the fixture you locked and it should be the final result. 

Then you should report it as a bug in the bug tracker.