[SUGGESTION] Potential Club Shortlist

TCSSkin

As someone who likes Journeymen save, what I tend to do is have success at a team, leave, go on holiday for a year or two, then come back and see what the footballing landscape is like. I just feel this is more accurate than a manager going from job to job to job to job.

One thing that would make this easier, is a shortlist of clubs I can draw up that I'd like to manage. When the job becomes free, you get an urgent inbox notification saying the manager has been sacked.

Additionally, you should be able to select that shortlist when you go on holiday, and when one of those jobs becomes free, you get the notification and it automatically applies you to the job, similar to the other options.

]

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff
On 12/01/2022 at 21:24, bluestillidie00 said:

As someone who likes Journeymen save, what I tend to do is have success at a team, leave, go on holiday for a year or two, then come back and see what the footballing landscape is like. I just feel this is more accurate than a manager going from job to job to job to job.

One thing that would make this easier, is a shortlist of clubs I can draw up that I'd like to manage. When the job becomes free, you get an urgent inbox notification saying the manager has been sacked.

Additionally, you should be able to select that shortlist when you go on holiday, and when one of those jobs becomes free, you get the notification and it automatically applies you to the job, similar to the other options.

]

Where do you think a list like this should be stored? Could it possibly be just something that adds the managerial changes at the clubs you're interested in to your subscriptions for news items? 

On 23/02/2022 at 21:39, Michael Sant said:

Where do you think a list like this should be stored? Could it possibly be just something that adds the managerial changes at the clubs you're interested in to your subscriptions for news items? 

What about making notes have a conditional reminder(s).

Make a note about a Club -> Trigger News Item when Job Available

Make a note about a Player -> Trigger News Item When Status Changes (Transfer Listed, Unhappy, Contract Expiration With X Months). This might be helpful with keeping tabs on players we’re interested in, but don’t want the “public knowledge” of interest or routine updates that happen when a player is shortlisted.