What I’d like to see added

longdon

I’m ten seasons into my Manchester United career, and I would like the option of changing my away kits every two years like in real life as it can get a bit mundane playing in the same away kits for ten years. It would be fun having a green and yellow kit as an away shirt for two years. Or the old black shirt. 

It doesn’t matter about the home kit as United will always play in red. 

34 minutes ago, longdon said:

I’m ten seasons into my Manchester United career, and I would like the option of changing my away kits every two years like in real life as it can get a bit mundane playing in the same away kits for ten years. It would be fun having a green and yellow kit as an away shirt for two years. Or the old black shirt. 

The Skinning people make kits that you can change at will.

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators
On 20/01/2022 at 15:02, longdon said:

Hi @longdon, you can change your club kits (Home, away, third and GK kits) via the in-game editor in FM22.

All you need to do is go to the Club detail page > click on the In-game Editor button > Edit Kit Details 

Thanks.