Additional non-EU player

If I remember correctly, the non-EU-player you signed earliest can be registered, if you have sold a non-EU-player outside of Italy. But it all depends upon the date of signing and is not a choice you can make.

I think it's stupid that on this point you don't want to change the guidelines, FM being a game where you have to find the best wonderkids in the world, but I understand your point of view "We want to be a REALISTIC management game".

2 hours ago, Hasemal said:

I think it's stupid that on this point you don't want to change the guidelines, FM being a game where you have to find the best wonderkids in the world, but I understand your point of view "We want to be a REALISTIC management game".

FM tries to follow the real life rules as closely as possible. If you want something else, then change the rules in the editor, or find someone else who has done so already.

14 hours ago, Hasemal said:

It isn't for SI to change the rules, it's the Serie A board and the Italian Football Federation. You're welcome to petition them to change the rules, but SI implement the rules of football and league rules as accurately as they can, and with the Italian non-EU transfer restrictions, they have.