3 sostituzioni possibili invece di 5? Perché?

Sorry, I've been an FM player for years. We’re talking about a game that tries as much as possible to be realistic, right? So someone could explain to me why in the first season there are 5 substitutions per game and in the following season in Serie A there are only three substitutions? I don’t understand. Could you explain to me if there is a way to change this absurd thing? Thank you

Teams in Italy have 5 subs now and they are probably going back to 3 after COVID or whenever they feel like 5 isn't necessary anymore and since there's nothing official saying they are planning on keeping the 5 subs going forward, the game reverts to 3 the second season

9 minutes ago, Salvatore Musk said:

Sorry, I've been an FM player for years. We’re talking about a game that tries as much as possible to be realistic, right? So someone could explain to me why in the first season there are 5 substitutions per game and in the following season in Serie A there are only three substitutions? I don’t understand. Could you explain to me if there is a way to change this absurd thing? Thank you

If you have proof that Italy will keep the 5 subs rule, then please post it int he bug tracker.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/

Thank you. But in any case in the game you could give you the opportunity to choose whether to continue with 5 or 3. I don't know, I think developers should change a little bit, with the editor you can also change the hair and qualities of players. I believe that in today's football 5 substitutions are necessary, in the real and in the virtual. Thank you

15 minutes ago, Salvatore Musk said:

I believe that in today's football 5 substitutions are necessary, in the real and in the virtual. Thank you

That might be the case, but it isn't for SI to decide that, only the leagues and national football associations.

7 hours ago, Salvatore Musk said:

Thank you. But in any case in the game you could give you the opportunity to choose whether to continue with 5 or 3. I don't know, I think developers should change a little bit, with the editor you can also change the hair and qualities of players. I believe that in today's football 5 substitutions are necessary, in the real and in the virtual. Thank you

You can change this in the pregame editor if you wish.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, emmepi16 said:
I have to throw 4 months of game (a whole season) .... There's no way to have an ingame MOD?

As far as I know, there is no way, no.