What?

I think its great that you can get upsets in the game. It can go both ways, sometimes I play as an underdog and need to nick an undeserved win or point. What I do think is bugging a lot is the 3D-replication of shots and chances. It looks like my players miss a lot of easy 1v1s and other very clear chances, while maybe under the hood the cance wasnt that clear after all. That gives me more frustration than a bad result.

England should not be dominating France like that in a Euro semi final. I understand France had a man sent off, but they played 11vs11 for 56 min and still only managed a single shot. To make matters even worse, England are still dominating with "the old guard" in 2028. National teams go through so much change in 6 years. Here's England's team 6 years ago.

Whenever I check this forum it seems that all everyone sees, talk about or worry about are shots on goal. This is the FM META, and it's slowly ruining any semblance of a good, balanced game. 

Listen to this one, worst FM luck ever. Managing Tottenham in the first season, bouncing around 7-10 in Christmas and the media has me as a favourite to get fired.

But I turn things around and when there is 2 matches left we are in 4th place, with 6 points down to Arsenal and Leeds. My to games are pretty easy, Lester home and Watford away.

First game I go 23 shots with 12 on goal, Leichester has 3 shots and they all went in. I lost 0-3. Then Watford , They have 5 shots and 2 on goal, I have 19 and 9 on goal. I loose 2-0. Meanwhile both Arsenal and Leeds have won both their matches and pushed me down to 6th place, Chelsea won the FA Cup and endes 7th in the league so Im back in Euro Cup 2.

Here is the kicker, I face Real Hispalis/Betis in the Euro Cup 2 final. I have 27 shots and 16 on target, they have 3 and 1 on target. They won 1-0.

I was playing with my 15 year old son on that save, he was Arsenal ( 5th place) so I coudnt rage to much 😂 

Meh, such n00bs (all from within the space of about half a season back then). Unfortunately, AI mans on the last couple editions don't seem to use such ****** tactical decisions during matches anymore (including their own attacking set pieces, throwing everybody and the kitchen sink forward even early game as soon as they go a goal behind, lmao). :D 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Nacaw said:

England should not be dominating France like that in a Euro semi final. I understand France had a man sent off, but they played 11vs11 for 56 min and still only managed a single shot. To make matters even worse, England are still dominating with "the old guard" in 2028. National teams go through so much change in 6 years. Here's England's team 6 years ago.

Yeah, that too. Without looking at what the France (presumably AI) did, it's hard to tell what specifically was going on though, whether it was tactical, match engine flaw or both (oft, it is both).

As for the real-life xG examples, I think this is still the record without a team scoring. 

Edited by Svenc