[FM22][SKIN] Obsidian 22 (v0.5b 21/04/2022)

Drakestone

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Doddo04 said:

I found a bug in friendly matches i can skip the game when slowmotion is running in my first league match i cant skip slowmotion dont know you know that

Need screenshots as I don't understand what you mean. 

3 hours ago, Doddo04 said:

I found a bug in friendly matches i can skip the game when slowmotion is running in my first league match i cant skip slowmotion dont know you know that

I've moved the Instant Result button into the tactics screen in the next update, it will no longer be in the titlebar

3e1d695c8331ae5e56407b6e84e4d15d.png

As stated in the OP, I have no plans to include any panels without permission. I will be asking the maker of any panels I use in my personal version of the skin for permission to use any I would like to be included in the final release, but before that happens, any BETA release will only be including default panels (UI Changes not panel changes)

However that being said, here a screenshot of the skin using the home screen from FME.

4a17238e32c7630d518f5ed51d03935e.jpg
https://gyazo.com/4a17238e32c7630d518f5ed51d03935e

On 16/04/2022 at 12:27, Doddo04 said:

Look at the screenshot in the 2 blue boxes above in slowmotion it not shows the buttons

RasenBallsport Leipzig – VfB Stuttgart_ Spielfeld.png

Oh the skip highlight button on replays? I actually haven't noticed that at all in testing, perhaps it has something to do with the Bundesliga overrides? I'll check it out though and see if I can replicate the problem.

On 16/04/2022 at 12:25, john1 said:

Looks amazing! Looking forward to next update of this skin. I personally think the grass background should be default ;)  Remind me of Neue, I miss Matt :(

Me too, Neue was an amazing skin. In fact I made a rebooted version of it for an earlier FM because I missed it so much lol. As for making it the default background, it's possible. Although it's easy to switch out the default yourself if you extract the .fmf

On 16/04/2022 at 12:27, Doddo04 said:

Look at the screenshot in the 2 blue boxes above in slowmotion it not shows the buttons

RasenBallsport Leipzig – VfB Stuttgart_ Spielfeld.png

Seems your FM button is missing also, I think I read about this happening after the winter update. I'll get a fix for next update.

2 hours ago, Doddo04 said:

Hi Drakestone when will a new Version from the Skin come? What do you think?;)

Still making changes the the match screen atm. May put out one more beta version in the next few days just to find the last few things I need the edit layout wise. Then there will probably be a gap of a few weeks for the final release while I go through and make all the misc graphics so it no longer uses anything from the default skin.

Here's some last screenshots, this time showing some of the new included backgrounds and a WIP Per 90 stats panel courtesy of Sas in regards to coding it and _BEN_ for the idea. Both will be credited in the main menu and forum posts in the credits section along with Derek from FMG for the FMG Brush Flags.

141480d1de2b0d3d167799de8844e873.jpg

4e37c7e3c92f2c6058a312a5c20c08b5.jpg

9f50ed9a68c9ff5d547834ea01c7c372.jpg

Here is the new BETA. This will be the last BETA version before launch. As such, if you notice any issues or bugs please post here. The Per 90 panel, club, player and home panels will not be included in this beta version however the modified Match screens will.

0.5b Patch notes:

New Commentary bar graphic, tv logos included in match screens.

Modified Team News pre match panel added including scrolling social and team news boxes

New game processing panel layout, including club colour dependant progressbars

New main menu screen

New default background (from Neue2)

Few layout modifications

New tab graphics

Other misc changes.

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4h5n3n0th1knteh/Obsidian+BETA.rar/file

22 minutes ago, Drakestone said:

Here's some last screenshots, this time showing some of the new included backgrounds and a WIP Per 90 stats panel courtesy of Sas in regards to coding it and _BEN_ for the idea. Both will be credited in the main menu and forum posts in the credits section along with Derek from FMG for the FMG Brush Flags.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're welcome and per 90 looks sweet.. and yes thanks to  _Ben_ for the idea for sure

1 hour ago, Bruninho_cg said:

@Drakestone Congratulations for the beautiful skin you made, you could make a version from match full time review how is it in tato skin?

or just a separate file

spacer.png

image.png

Part of the reason this BETA was uploaded as a .rar instead of being .fmf archived was to make it easier for people to modify. If you wish to use the files from Tato that's fine and part of the reason I've been releasing the BETA without extra panels so that people can cherry pick from other skins if they so wish to. All youdd have to do is download and extract Tato and copy the appropriate .XML files for certain screens to get the same.

At some point I may make custom panels for this skin but if I did so they would not use the same layout as other skins in order to keep it unique and not be using other people's work. Exceptions may be made if I feel certain panels fit the look of the skin and I request and receive permission to do so such as with the FMG Brush Flags and Per 90 player stats panel.

6 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hi. I really like you non-player pop up panel but when i try to aply it to my skin i end it up with this. What i'm i doing wrong?

It seems you are using two separate containers containing the same things. Which did you want to use? The top one or the one underneath?

If you post the player overview popup panel.xml here I can amend it for you. I don't mind helping people get things working in the skin that didn't come with it I just don't release skins with it included or publicly release stuff like that. Hence the difference between the panels in the OP screenshots and the ones with the skin.

34 minutos atrás, Drakestone disse:

It seems you are using two separate containers containing the same things. Which did you want to use? The top one or the one underneath?

If you post the player overview popup panel.xml here I can amend it for you. I don't mind helping people get things working in the skin that didn't come with it I just don't release skins with it included or publicly release stuff like that. Hence the difference between the panels in the OP screenshots and the ones with the skin.

I don't want. Stick to the original. I send you a DM

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Drakestone:

Hi Drakestone which player overview panel do you use in this screenshot? can you send me this per pm?

5 minutes ago, Doddo04 said:

Hi Drakestone which player overview panel do you use in this screenshot? can you send me this per pm?

It is from the FME Zealand skin. To have the player panels from it in this skin you need to extract the FME Zealand.fmf file using the Football Manager 2022 Resource Archiver from Steam and then in the panels folder of the extracted archive, copy the player folder and paste it into Obsidian BETA/panels

• Drakestone changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Obsidian 22 (v0.5b 21/04/2022)
3 horas atrás, Drakestone disse:

Part of the reason this BETA was uploaded as a .rar instead of being .fmf archived was to make it easier for people to modify. If you wish to use the files from Tato that's fine and part of the reason I've been releasing the BETA without extra panels so that people can cherry pick from other skins if they so wish to. All youdd have to do is download and extract Tato and copy the appropriate .XML files for certain screens to get the same.

At some point I may make custom panels for this skin but if I did so they would not use the same layout as other skins in order to keep it unique and not be using other people's work. Exceptions may be made if I feel certain panels fit the look of the skin and I request and receive permission to do so such as with the FMG Brush Flags and Per 90 player stats panel.

I understand, I tried to do what you said, but at that part I didn't have any information about the game, as show in the image

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Bruninho_cg said:

I understand, I tried to do what you said, but at that part I didn't have any information about the game, as show in the image

spacer.png

Tato panels have dependancies. In the Tato skin folder thgere should be a woz folder within the panels/match folder, you need to copy that to the same place in the Obsidian folder.

This is one of my favourite skins this year, but I hope you'll sort the player pop up panel by release (apologies if it's been brought up before). The staff pop up profile is perfect, but the player one is missing the name, the profile picture and a couple of other things. 

23 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

This is one of my favourite skins this year, but I hope you'll sort the player pop up panel by release (apologies if it's been brought up before). The staff pop up profile is perfect, but the player one is missing the name, the profile picture and a couple of other things. 

Put this in your Obsidian/panels/player folder

player overview popup panel.xml

player overview popup selector panel.xml

10 hours ago, Drakestone said:

Changed the title font again, this fixes the few text cutoffs ive noticed throughtout the skin...

2f08a1e35971c6b8ad818476f1ff8fbc.jpg

Is this what i should have in the Beta version?I have the mini stadiums in my graphics folder but my club info page doesn't look like this.

3 hours ago, axehan1 said:

Is this what i should have in the Beta version?I have the mini stadiums in my graphics folder but my club info page doesn't look like this.

as mentioned about five posts above yours

14 hours ago, Drakestone said:

It is from the FME Zealand skin. To have the player panels from it in this skin you need to extract the FME Zealand.fmf file using the Football Manager 2022 Resource Archiver from Steam and then in the panels folder of the extracted archive, copy the player folder and paste it into Obsidian BETA/panels

10 hours ago, axehan1 said:

As Bluestilidie said, if you wish to have the club or player profile screens like in the screenshot you'll need to copy them over from the FME Skin as they are not included by default.

@Drakestone What files do you use in your skin in order to have the backround change and the transparency option? Cause in the past, i tried by transfering the ''backrounds'' and the ''backround_selector'' folders from an other skin to my custom skin and in the game, after each match, i had to change again the backround and the transparency. Like the ''memory'' of my options had lost... Thank you in advance mate!

5 hours ago, konspyro said:

@Drakestone What files do you use in your skin in order to have the backround change and the transparency option? Cause in the past, i tried by transfering the ''backrounds'' and the ''backround_selector'' folders from an other skin to my custom skin and in the game, after each match, i had to change again the backround and the transparency. Like the ''memory'' of my options had lost... Thank you in advance mate!

you'll also need the global_panels.xml from the main panels folder too

On 22/04/2022 at 01:29, Drakestone said:

Didn't have a player folder in panels, so created one, put both files in, but it's just the same. Any ideas?

Hey Drakestone, fellow Birmingham fan (long suffering!) here. Would you have the Zealand skin download but one where it has team colours on sidebar (like the west ham screenie you posted). Also if you're able to advise how to add the Background changer in that too, that would be much appreciated.

Saying that, I'm about to download this skin now!

22 hours ago, Steve1977beyond said:

Hey Drakestone, fellow Birmingham fan (long suffering!) here. Would you have the Zealand skin download but one where it has team colours on sidebar (like the west ham screenie you posted). Also if you're able to advise how to add the Background changer in that too, that would be much appreciated.

Saying that, I'm about to download this skin now!

I had an issue with OneDrive not keeping my files local and ended out deleting a bunch of stuff, that skin was one of the files. However it didnt take long and i have it somewhere i can extract. I might even add the background changer into it this time. To transfer it over requires copying a few files and folders from the Obsidian skin into it and then the functions added in code to the client object browser.xml

15 hours ago, dreamsover said:

thank you very much for your skin.İ downloaded but my club overwiew is different than yours.What is the problem,can you tell me something about how can i solve this problem?

fm2022.png

Please read all the posts in this thread.

On 21/04/2022 at 20:20, Drakestone said:

5 hours ago, Drakestone said:

I had an issue with OneDrive not keeping my files local and ended out deleting a bunch of stuff, that skin was one of the files. However it didnt take long and i have it somewhere i can extract. I might even add the background changer into it this time. To transfer it over requires copying a few files and folders from the Obsidian skin into it and then the functions added in code to the client object browser.xml

If you're able to locate it (maybe go through your old sent PM's where you pm'd a user earlier in this thread?) it would be absolutely awesome!