my club doesnt have a reserve team - how am I supposed to keep all players matchfit?

I am managing Wrexham (5th English division) and only have a U18 (no reserves team, no B-team or B-club).

The U18 play in a league so I am not able to send my B-eleven over to them and get matchfit.

What can be done about that, or how are you supposed to double every position eventually and keep them all matchfit?

Thanks!

Edited by Feron

• Feron changed the title to my club doesnt have a reserve team - how am I supposed to keep all players matchfit?

for my main side??
that would use up a training day for everyone. and if you are in higher leagues you'd have 2 regular matches a week - matches in which you might not want to use certain reserve players who then will completely lose match fitness.

in all of my previous jobs I would arrange a friendly match for my B-teams on the same day the main team was playing. that way nobody missed a training day and since it clashes with the main team, you get asked by the game which players you'd like to make available for your B-team before the match. a perfect solution for everybody

Well, I guess I can survive in the 5th division without a reserves team, but I am planning to do a long-term save here and when I get to the higher leagues it will be mandatory to have a reserves team.  Will there be an option by the game to eventually have one?  for example by asking the board?

Edited by Feron

not sure if it's intended to eventually have a premium league club that doesnt have a reserve team...

I mean, SI claim to have a simulation that is as realistic as possible.

So there will never be an option to start an extra team?

8 minutes ago, Feron said:

not sure if it's intended to eventually have a premium league club that doesnt have a reserve team...

I mean, SI claim to have a simulation that is as realistic as possible.

So there will never be an option to start an extra team?

This might shed some light.